Philip Portelli's Discussions (6,767)

Discussions Replied To (6561) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm getting the Clue series from IDW just because I loved the movie!"

Philip Portelli replied 19 hours ago to Today's Purchases

221 19 hours ago
Reply by Philip Portelli

"They should cast Chris Pine as Steve Trevor's great-great grand nephew... (Wait for…"

Philip Portelli replied 19 hours ago to The Top 10 Silliest Bits in 'Wonder Woman' comics

67 11 hours ago
Reply by Richard Willis

"This was the closest WW/Legion cover I could find! Believe it or not, there was no f…"

Philip Portelli replied 19 hours ago to If WONDER WOMAN was set in World War I in the comics...

34 16 hours ago
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"Again, according to Wikipedia, Biff Bradley was Slam's brother. The series was suppo…"

Philip Portelli replied 19 hours ago to If WONDER WOMAN was set in World War I in the comics...

34 16 hours ago
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"According to Wikipedia, the fourth Hawkman series had Nighthawk and Cinnamon killed…"

Philip Portelli replied 20 hours ago to If WONDER WOMAN was set in World War I in the comics...

34 16 hours ago
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"Dang it! Forgot about the Shade! He was great friends with Brian Savage in his post-…"

Philip Portelli replied 20 hours ago to If WONDER WOMAN was set in World War I in the comics...

34 16 hours ago
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"Guns of the Dragon by Tim Truman from 1998. And it had Enemy Ace, too! "

34 16 hours ago
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"As for bad guys that existed in this period: VANDAL SAVAGE is referred to as the Im…"

Philip Portelli replied yesterday to If WONDER WOMAN was set in World War I in the comics...

34 16 hours ago
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"They don't really give dates even for the Western Heroes though Jonah Hex is killed…"

Philip Portelli replied yesterday to If WONDER WOMAN was set in World War I in the comics...

34 16 hours ago
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"Another thing about Hawkman and Hawkgirl: if they were there during WW I, they would…"

34 16 hours ago
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2017   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service