Philip Portelli's Discussions (10,053)

Discussions Replied To (9822) Replies Latest Activity

"By a strange coincidence, I've been rereading those early 70s Adventure Comics and C…"

Philip Portelli replied 10 hours ago to A Cover a Day

14165 2 hours ago
Reply by Dave Palmer

"Nightmaster's appearance in Showcase #100, though listed, is a bit debatable. He's s…"

Philip Portelli replied yesterday to A Cover a Day

14165 2 hours ago
Reply by Dave Palmer

"In a strange yet bizarre coincidence, when I found this one, it was my favorite Legi…"

Philip Portelli replied yesterday to A Cover a Day

14165 2 hours ago
Reply by Dave Palmer

"One important source of Superman's origin was the 1942 novel Adventures of Superman …"

Philip Portelli replied on Friday to Some free flowing thoughts about Superman's origins, how it changes along time, and why

8 10 hours ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"The first issue of Captain America I had was #176 (Au'74). I never saw the Falcon NO…"

Philip Portelli replied on Friday to A Cover a Day

14165 2 hours ago
Reply by Dave Palmer

"When I started reading comics, as I have said before, I got a lot more Marvel Triple…"

Philip Portelli replied on Thursday to A Cover a Day

14165 2 hours ago
Reply by Dave Palmer

"Despite not getting any of Marvel's Martial Arts books beyond an issue or two second…"

Philip Portelli replied on Wednesday to A Cover a Day

14165 2 hours ago
Reply by Dave Palmer

"While not necessarily a "favorite", this one certainly was memorable !  Young me was…"

Philip Portelli replied on Tuesday to A Cover a Day

14165 2 hours ago
Reply by Dave Palmer

"I think that everyone is confusing Robert Kanigher with Bob Haney as far as Brave &a…"

Philip Portelli replied Sep 13 to Robert Kanigher and the role of a fiction writer

21 on Tuesday
Reply by Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas

"DC Super Stars #10 featured the delightfully bizarre Super-Heroes Vs Super-Villains…"

Philip Portelli replied Sep 13 to A Cover a Day

14165 2 hours ago
Reply by Dave Palmer

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2021   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service