Philip Portelli's Discussions (7,202)

Discussions Replied To (6992) Replies Latest Activity

""

Philip Portelli replied 11 hours ago to A Cover a Day

2617 8 hours ago
Reply by Steve W

"Even more than that. They knew that Ragnarok was coming and that they could not stop…"

Philip Portelli replied 12 hours ago to The many retellings of Ragnarok

7 12 hours ago
Reply by Philip Portelli

"Quality Comics had begun reprinting Spirit stories in Police Comics which led to a s…"

Philip Portelli replied 15 hours ago to A Cover a Day

2617 8 hours ago
Reply by Steve W

"Aquaman was visually quite different from Superman with whom he was going to share a…"

Philip Portelli replied yesterday to Captain Comics: 20 Fun Facts to Know and Tell about the Justice League

10 yesterday
Reply by Philip Portelli

"There was a great bit in JLA/Avengers where it's heavily implied that Batman demolis…"

Philip Portelli replied yesterday to Let the Punisher fit the story: The many (weird) versions of Frank Castle

22 2 hours ago
Reply by Fred W. Hill

"Mark Merlin was the long-time star of House of Secrets. They added his cat Memacata…"

Philip Portelli replied yesterday to A Cover a Day

2617 8 hours ago
Reply by Steve W

"I'll add three covers of the Mad Hatter! I prefer the red-headed version as opposed…"

Philip Portelli replied yesterday to A Cover a Day

2617 8 hours ago
Reply by Steve W

"I think Karate Kid had to have some sort of super-power. He did feats that no martia…"

Philip Portelli replied on Sunday to Ranking the Silver Age Legion of Super Heroes

160 on Sunday
Reply by Dave Palmer

"But were there teams anyone wanted to join? You could add the Legion of Substitute H…"

Philip Portelli replied on Sunday to Ranking the Silver Age Legion of Super Heroes

160 on Sunday
Reply by Dave Palmer

"Man Mountain Marko, the Maggia's favorite Muscle! "

Philip Portelli replied on Saturday to A Cover a Day

2617 8 hours ago
Reply by Steve W

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2017   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service