Thomas Lupo's Discussions (67)

Discussions Replied To (67) Replies Latest Activity

"I was so excited when the Amalgam books came out. Most of them were really well done…"

Thomas Lupo replied Feb 26 to Amalgam Comics Reading Project

32 Mar 19
Reply by Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man

"I pick it up this morning. There are 4 pages where she dies. This one page has 9 pan…"

Thomas Lupo replied Jan 25 to DC announces 100-Page Giant comics exclusive to Walmart

152 Feb 27
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

"“As we reported yesterday, DC Comics has received some complaints over a story inclu…"

Thomas Lupo replied Jan 24 to DC announces 100-Page Giant comics exclusive to Walmart

152 Feb 27

"I just finished watching the first season of Titans and it is miles above any of the…"

Thomas Lupo replied Dec 22, 2018 to 'Titans' Season 1

14 Jan 30
Reply by Mark Stanislawski

""

Thomas Lupo replied Nov 29, 2018 to Beer!

530 Mar 31

"I read the first issue. then I pulled out the Bruce Jones run. nuff’ said."

Thomas Lupo replied Jul 29, 2018 to 'Avengers,' 'Dr. Strange' 'Immortal Hulk' get successful "Fresh Start" re-launches

4 Jul 29, 2018
Reply by Luke Blanchard

"One of the reasons I subscribed to Netflix was to watch the Marvel street level supe…"

Thomas Lupo replied Jul 29, 2018 to 'Luke Cage' Season 2 makes wacky comic book characters more grounded, plausible

13 Oct 25, 2018
Reply by Richard Willis

" "

Thomas Lupo replied Jul 28, 2018 to DC explains 'Beach Blanket Bad Guys Summer Special' #1

6 Jul 29, 2018

"Man of Steel 1-6. pros-Art was fantastic in every issue. Happy to see Maguire and Hu…"

Thomas Lupo replied Jul 19, 2018 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

5142 on Friday

"I am reading DC Showcase Presents Superman #4 today and the imaginary story from Sup…"

Thomas Lupo replied Jul 10, 2018 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

5142 on Friday

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2019   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service