JohnD's Discussions (132)

Discussions Replied To (129) Replies Latest Activity

"Oops, I didn't know this would be the official movie discussion thread. Anyway, I po…"

JohnD replied Jul 8 to The Captain Comics Guide to Who's Who in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'

26 Aug 12
Reply by Fred W. Hill

"I took my kids to see Spiderman: Homecoming this morning. Without any spoilers, what…"

JohnD replied Jul 8 to Movies I Have Seen Lately

3239 on Thursday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Being a fan of Dilbert, I remember having been excited when the strip received an an…"

JohnD replied May 14 to The Baron Re-Watches "Dilbert"

49 May 22
Reply by The Baron

"Love this thread. Anyhow, I agree with the assessment that Arthur, if he was real, w…"

JohnD replied May 8 to 8 Fun Facts about King Arthur before watching 'Legend of the Sword'

12 May 16
Reply by Captain Comics

"What's a guy who can build a nearly-indestructible robot doing running an amusem…"

JohnD replied Apr 16 to The Baron Re-Watches "Scooby-Doo, Where Are You!" (SPOILERS)

171 May 12
Reply by Richard Willis

"I've actually seen this one! I have to add it to the "so bad it's good" category. Wh…"

JohnD replied Apr 16 to Movies I Have Seen Lately

3239 on Thursday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"In the tv version of Alice, her husband Don was depicted as a saint that was killed…"

JohnD replied Mar 12 to DC: State of the Rebirth (Spoilers are in this thread!)

161 on Tuesday
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

"Best line in the episode: "You're going to the Planet of the Apes, aren't you?""

JohnD replied Feb 23 to Flash Season 3 -- SPOILERS

121 May 26
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Is it just me, or, does anyone else wonder why Gentleman Ghost can be seem by anyone…"

JohnD replied Feb 9 to 'Justice League Dark' animated film arriving Feb. 7, 2017

13 Mar 10
Reply by Richard Willis

"More importantly, Jenna Coleman is playing the queen convincingly. Kudos to her. No…"

JohnD replied Jan 30 to 'Riverdale': First Look

105 May 8
Reply by Joe Sherrod

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2017   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service