Lumbering Jack (M'odd-R8-Tr)'s Discussions (980)

Discussions Replied To (764) Replies Latest Activity

"In defense of Continuity Comics, I just want to say that I loved-loved-loved several…"

Lumbering Jack (M'odd-R8-Tr) replied Dec 17, 2014 to Skateman: Worst Comic Ever?

28 Dec 20, 2014
Reply by Captain Comics

"I just read issue no. 1 yesterday. I liked the concept of the book and its effort to…"

Lumbering Jack (M'odd-R8-Tr) replied Nov 13, 2014 to The New Hobgoblin Mini-Series

5 Nov 26, 2014
Reply by Randy Jackson

"I think the problem with getting the Hulk into his own movie series is that we need…"

Lumbering Jack (M'odd-R8-Tr) replied Aug 1, 2014 to What are the greatest Hulk stories of all?

18 Aug 1, 2014
Reply by Ron M.

"I think, considering its lifespan, 4e will be considered the edition that failed. A…"

Lumbering Jack (M'odd-R8-Tr) replied Jul 23, 2014 to Dungeons & Dragons

92 Jul 24, 2014
Reply by Ron M.

"Jack of Hearts nerd alert here .... Does his resurrection in a "Marvel Zombies" book…"

Lumbering Jack (M'odd-R8-Tr) replied Jul 7, 2014 to Avengers Roll Call

15 Aug 3, 2014
Reply by Ron M.

"I think the idea of telling a story with a sport as a backdrop is quite compelling.…"

Lumbering Jack (M'odd-R8-Tr) replied Jun 12, 2014 to World Cup Fever: Soccer/Football comics -- What's out there?

11 Jun 12, 2014
Reply by Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man

"And then there's his World Cup anthem too! It kicks ass, quite frankly! http://youtu…"

Lumbering Jack (M'odd-R8-Tr) replied Jun 9, 2014 to Rik Mayall Dies

6 Jun 10, 2014
Reply by The Baron

" http://youtu.be/F9MPlQSvPXI Here's a good selection of "Bottom" wackiness! "

6 Jun 10, 2014
Reply by The Baron

"If you've never watched "Bottom," then you've not seen some of Rik's best stuff. Gre…"

6 Jun 10, 2014
Reply by The Baron

"One of the things I forgot to mention in my review is a neat way the writer helped e…"

Lumbering Jack (M'odd-R8-Tr) replied Jun 9, 2014 to World Cup Fever: Soccer/Football comics -- What's out there?

11 Jun 12, 2014
Reply by Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2018   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service