Yossarian's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Your column broke my heart in the way that a heart needs to be broken now and again—…"

Yossarian replied Dec 26, 2022 to Deck Log Entry # 240 Requiem for a Son

16 Dec 26, 2022
Reply by Yossarian

"TV dinners may turn out to be one of those things that remain vital in the memory of…"

Yossarian replied Dec 26, 2019 to Deck Log Entry # 220 Happy Thanksgiving 2019!

10 Dec 26, 2019
Reply by Yossarian

"Another great "secret origin" story, superbly told. Thanks Commander!  "

Yossarian replied Dec 26, 2019 to Deck Log Entry # 221 Merry Christmas 2019!

6 Dec 26, 2019
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

"I encountered the story about the editor requesting Christmas gifts from freelancers…"

Yossarian replied Oct 3, 2018 to Hey, Kids! Comics! -- a thread to discuss the Chaykin comic

32 Oct 7, 2021

"I was guessing that Jess Mayberg was Will Eisner....Thanks for the other suggestions…"

Yossarian replied Aug 13, 2018 to Hey, Kids! Comics! -- a thread to discuss the Chaykin comic

32 Oct 7, 2021

" "

Yossarian replied Nov 12, 2016 to From the Archives: Deck Log Entry # 66 Short-Term Avenger, Long-Term Party Animal

25 Nov 14, 2016
Reply by Fraser Sherman

"Commander--did you ever lay out your thinking for picking 1968 as the end of the Sil…"

Yossarian replied Nov 9, 2016 to From the Archives: Deck Log Entry # 66 Short-Term Avenger, Long-Term Party Animal

25 Nov 14, 2016
Reply by Fraser Sherman

"Thanks for highlighting this Avengers run, Commander.   Roy Thomas did not burst int…"

Yossarian replied Oct 26, 2016 to From the Archives: Deck Log Entry # 66 Short-Term Avenger, Long-Term Party Animal

25 Nov 14, 2016
Reply by Fraser Sherman

RSS

Groups

Latest Activity

Jeff of Earth-J replied to The Baron's discussion Movies I Have Seen Lately
""I'm with Tracy; get a different movie pack." "And I'm with Tracy, too --…"
3 hours ago
Richard Willis replied to Captain Comics's discussion Comics Guide: Feb. 6-12, 2023
"I AM THE LAW: HOW JUDGE DREDD PREDICTED OUR FUTURE TP The only Judge Dredd I've experienced…"
6 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"That's a good one. Actually, one of the covers I considered was Marvel Two-In-One Annual #7,…"
8 hours ago
Steve W replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
8 hours ago
Philip Portelli replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"Doctor Strange in scrubs! "
8 hours ago
Irma Kruhl replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"Little Iodine #39 "
8 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion To be... HULK-inued!
"#106: The monster continues to approach. Suddenly, a car appears and strikes the monstrosity. The…"
11 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man's discussion What Comic Books Have You Read Today?
"JOE FIXIT #2: Decompressed, but old school fun... if you consider 1989 "old school."…"
11 hours ago
PowerBook Pete, the Mad Mod replied to Emerkeith Davyjack's discussion All-purpose newspaper strips discussion
"Maybe it's Rusty, grown up?"
16 hours ago
Dave Palmer replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
16 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Emerkeith Davyjack's discussion All-purpose newspaper strips discussion
"I know. He looks like an idiot, doesn't he?"
16 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion The Abomination
"HULK #137: The Pequod Andromeda is a solar-powered star-schooner whose photonic engines catch…"
16 hours ago

© 2023   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service