Mr. Silver Age's Discussions (2,718)

Discussions Replied To (2427) Replies Latest Activity

"I always thought it was interesting that DD lost his red-and-yellow outfit and Iron…"

Mr. Silver Age replied Oct 15 to Three of a Kind

422 Nov 12
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Thanks, all! I appreciate you remembering and sending good wishes. I think Dave may…"

Mr. Silver Age replied May 23 to Happy birthday, Craig!

7 May 23
Reply by Dave Blanchard

"Yes, I'm not quite sure where that one that curls under the center piece goes or whe…"

Mr. Silver Age replied Aug 28, 2021 to Three of a Kind

422 Nov 12
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Pringles Pretzels and Ace Pretzel Co. both make the weirdest looking pretzels I've e…"

Mr. Silver Age replied Aug 28, 2021 to Three of a Kind

422 Nov 12
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"* This statement has yet to be verified by a qualified, objective source. Holding yo…"

Mr. Silver Age replied Jul 8, 2021 to Celebrate May 26, 1971 -- you hockey puck!

10 Jul 8, 2021
Reply by Mr. Silver Age

"Happy belated anniversary, Dave! I'm glad to hear you can spread your celebrations o…"

Mr. Silver Age replied May 28, 2021 to Celebrate May 26, 1971 -- you hockey puck!

10 Jul 8, 2021
Reply by Mr. Silver Age

"I did the same (only a different spinner rack), I bought up all the Kirby DCs withou…"

Mr. Silver Age replied May 27, 2021 to Celebrate May 26, 1971 -- you hockey puck!

10 Jul 8, 2021
Reply by Mr. Silver Age

"Thanks guys! I appreciate the sentiment. "

Mr. Silver Age replied May 27, 2021 to Happy Birthday Mr. Age!

12 May 28, 2021
Reply by Dave Blanchard

"Thanks for not letting this very special day go by unnnoticed, Hoy. No doubt we'll n…"

Mr. Silver Age replied May 26, 2021 to Celebrate May 26, 1971 -- you hockey puck!

10 Jul 8, 2021
Reply by Mr. Silver Age

"Thanks, Steve! It's hard to take offense when someone points out you're getting old…"

Mr. Silver Age replied May 25, 2021 to Happy Birthday Mr. Age!

12 May 28, 2021
Reply by Dave Blanchard

RSS

Groups

Latest Activity

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied to The Baron's discussion Movies I Have Seen Lately
"I watched Descendant on Netflix, and it's turned out to be one of my favorite movies of the…"
7 minutes ago
Steve W replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"I'll concentrate on Superman/boy/girl/Clark Kent robots from now on. Maybe I'll have more…"
58 minutes ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Captain Comics's discussion Does anyone have James Bond DVDs or Blu-rays?
""A good James Bond trivia question is 'What is the only movie in which James Bond…"
2 hours ago
Steve W replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"Sorry Irma. It was late at night and I wasn't concentrating. I'll try and buck up."
4 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion DC's 1st Issue Specials
"DR. FATE: WRITER: Martin Pasko ARTIST: Walt Simonson PEDIGREE: Golden …"
4 hours ago
Dave Palmer replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"Not quite the Challengers of the Unknown"
4 hours ago
Tracy of Moon-T replied to The Baron's discussion Movies I Have Seen Lately
"I thought the movie was mostly boring and quite vile. I realize some of it was the social time…"
5 hours ago
MethodEng replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
5 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to The Baron's discussion Movies I Have Seen Lately
"ON HER MAJESTY'S SECRET SERVICE: OHMSS provided something of a "back to basics"…"
5 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man's discussion What Comic Books Have You Read Today?
"It happened when Reed & Sue bought a house in Connecticut in order to provide a more stable…"
6 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
6 hours ago
JD DeLuzio replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"I've got a few covers featuring this giant robo from the late 60s, but here's his recent…"
7 hours ago

© 2022   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service