Mr. Silver Age's Discussions (2,625)

Discussions Replied To (2342) Replies Latest Activity

"If it's a history, that makes sense. He was in four movies and he was the best liked…"

Mr. Silver Age replied Aug 24 to Remaining Fanzines and Magazines?

181 Sep 8
Reply by Emerkeith Davyjack

"Thanks, Dave! I didn't realize he and Binky were buds. Sad to say, by the late-1960s…"

Mr. Silver Age replied Jul 10 to Scooby-Doo Team-up 36 - A tribute to Silver Age DC comedy

23 Aug 28
Reply by Richard Willis

"I presume that is in response to my last comment, and so I will decline to read it.…"

Mr. Silver Age replied Jun 30 to Scooby-Doo Team-up 36 - A tribute to Silver Age DC comedy

23 Aug 28
Reply by Richard Willis

"Didn't see it, don't want to see it, you can't make me see it. -- MSA"

Mr. Silver Age replied Jun 30 to Scooby-Doo Team-up 36 - A tribute to Silver Age DC comedy

23 Aug 28
Reply by Richard Willis

"Judy and Bilko were licensed, so considering "Windy & Willy," "Rob Pope" and "Lo…"

Mr. Silver Age replied Jun 29 to Scooby-Doo Team-up 36 - A tribute to Silver Age DC comedy

23 Aug 28
Reply by Richard Willis

"I call that the Wizard of Oz effect. Every year, we'd be sure to watch the annual br…"

Mr. Silver Age replied Jun 27 to What Should Be Collected Next?

529 Jun 27
Reply by Richard Willis

"Good call! I think you nailed it. I wasn't even thinking in that direction. "

Mr. Silver Age replied Jun 26 to Scooby-Doo Team-up 36 - A tribute to Silver Age DC comedy

23 Aug 28
Reply by Richard Willis

"That's a possible scenario, given that European (especially Belgian) comics begin wi…"

Mr. Silver Age replied Jun 21 to Silver, Bronze, Iron, Modern Ages: Start & End Dates

485 Jun 21
Reply by Richard Willis

"Thanks for the tip, Hoy! Sholly Fisch is a big SA and AMSA fan, so I'm sure he enjoy…"

Mr. Silver Age replied Jun 15 to Scooby-Doo Team-up 36 - A tribute to Silver Age DC comedy

23 Aug 28
Reply by Richard Willis

"Thanks Hoy! I don't know that I missed it, but I definitely forgot it was out. I'll…"

Mr. Silver Age replied Jun 6 to What Should Be Collected Next?

529 Jun 27
Reply by Richard Willis

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2018   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service