Mr. Silver Age's Discussions (2,542)

Discussions Replied To (2268) Replies Latest Activity

"I don't know what happened, as the link wouldn't pick up the (columnist) part, so it…"

Mr. Silver Age replied on Saturday to Books about Comic Books

52 yesterday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"So, what next? Will future DC movies continue their course or adopt Wonder Woman's o…"

Mr. Silver Age replied on Saturday to The Top 10 Silliest Bits in 'Wonder Woman' comics

77 on Saturday
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"So she can't fly here? That's why she needs the Invisible Jet. She did a lot of hove…"

Mr. Silver Age replied on Saturday to The Top 10 Silliest Bits in 'Wonder Woman' comics

77 on Saturday
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"I realized when I saw his name in the credits that Ares was played by the same guy w…"

Mr. Silver Age replied on Thursday to The Top 10 Silliest Bits in 'Wonder Woman' comics

77 on Saturday
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"During the Silver Age, one of my favorite comics was Metal Men.  Andru and Esposito…"

Mr. Silver Age replied Jun 9 to Short and quirky posts

228 Jun 13
Reply by Hoy Murphy

"Oh no! You haven't seen it? Don't read this thread! It's full of spoilers! I realize…"

Mr. Silver Age replied Jun 9 to The Top 10 Silliest Bits in 'Wonder Woman' comics

77 on Saturday
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"OK, I would buy that comic. Heck, I used to buy Aquama just to see what Mera was up…"

Mr. Silver Age replied Jun 7 to Short and quirky posts

228 Jun 13
Reply by Hoy Murphy

"The SA WW could ride wind currents, which essentially served to allow her to fly, al…"

Mr. Silver Age replied Jun 7 to The Top 10 Silliest Bits in 'Wonder Woman' comics

77 on Saturday
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"it's hard to even think of any memorable villain stories from his run on the title E…"

Mr. Silver Age replied Jun 4 to The Top 10 Silliest Bits in 'Wonder Woman' comics

77 on Saturday
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

" It was a very imaginative feature.  That's one way of putting it. I'm surprised tho…"

Mr. Silver Age replied Jun 4 to The Top 10 Silliest Bits in 'Wonder Woman' comics

77 on Saturday
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2017   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service