Mr. Silver Age's Discussions (2,549)

Discussions Replied To (2274) Replies Latest Activity

"He starred in "The Invisible Ray" in 1936. It was in b&w so the ray could have b…"

Mr. Silver Age replied yesterday to Super-Telepath?

9 3 hours ago
Reply by Philip Portelli

"That was part of the mind-blowing Sekowsky run, in which he took the concept of not…"

Mr. Silver Age replied yesterday to Super-Telepath?

9 3 hours ago
Reply by Philip Portelli

">>interviews Geoff Johns, where he says Whedon is a big part of the DCEU<&l…"

Mr. Silver Age replied Jul 24 to The Top 10 Silliest Bits in 'Wonder Woman' comics

89 Aug 2
Reply by 3

"My take was that Ares was tipping things his way and ensuring things continued with…"

Mr. Silver Age replied Jul 24 to The Top 10 Silliest Bits in 'Wonder Woman' comics

89 Aug 2
Reply by 3

"That's a pretty cool site. That's by far the most Oksner artwork I've ever seen in o…"

Mr. Silver Age replied Jul 13 to Short and quirky posts

249 Jul 20
Reply by Dave Blanchard

"It's less that he was so versatile and more that he drew superb women, especially in…"

Mr. Silver Age replied Jul 13 to Short and quirky posts

249 Jul 20
Reply by Dave Blanchard

"I don't know what happened, as the link wouldn't pick up the (columnist) part, so it…"

Mr. Silver Age replied Jun 24 to Books about Comic Books

52 Jun 26
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"So, what next? Will future DC movies continue their course or adopt Wonder Woman's o…"

Mr. Silver Age replied Jun 24 to The Top 10 Silliest Bits in 'Wonder Woman' comics

89 Aug 2
Reply by 3

"So she can't fly here? That's why she needs the Invisible Jet. She did a lot of hove…"

Mr. Silver Age replied Jun 23 to The Top 10 Silliest Bits in 'Wonder Woman' comics

89 Aug 2
Reply by 3

"I realized when I saw his name in the credits that Ares was played by the same guy w…"

Mr. Silver Age replied Jun 22 to The Top 10 Silliest Bits in 'Wonder Woman' comics

89 Aug 2
Reply by 3

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2017   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service