Mr. Silver Age's Discussions (2,643)

Discussions Replied To (2357) Replies Latest Activity

"Another fun fact I forgot to mention: Batman's New Look actually made its debut in..…"

Mr. Silver Age replied on Sunday to Silver Sightings: Batman's Silver Age: What Took So Long?

43 on Monday
Reply by Emerkeith Davyjack

"Cary Bates actually began writing Superman family stories in 1964, although only a h…"

Mr. Silver Age replied Jan 11 to Silver Sightings: Batman's Silver Age: What Took So Long?

43 on Monday

"Certainly the Infantino artwork helped make that case. I was reading earlier than th…"

Mr. Silver Age replied Jan 11 to Silver Sightings: Batman's Silver Age: What Took So Long?

43 on Monday

"LOL! That little town needs a theater playing this. -- MSA"

Mr. Silver Age replied Dec 27, 2018 to Merry Christmas!

27 Dec 27, 2018
Reply by Mr. Silver Age

"Merry Christmas to one and all from Mr. Silver Age (and Ann-Margret)! https://www.yo…"

Mr. Silver Age replied Dec 24, 2018 to Merry Christmas!

27 Dec 27, 2018
Reply by Mr. Silver Age

"Thanks for posting those. Even those numbers show how drastically the TV show impact…"

Mr. Silver Age replied Dec 19, 2018 to Silver Sightings: Batman's Silver Age: What Took So Long?

43 on Monday

"No question, Dozier looked at current Batman comics for his inspiration and adapted…"

Mr. Silver Age replied Dec 18, 2018 to Silver Sightings: Batman's Silver Age: What Took So Long?

43 on Monday

" I don't know much about this Bat-period What the what now? I admit, Batman was not…"

Mr. Silver Age replied Dec 18, 2018 to Silver Sightings: Batman's Silver Age: What Took So Long?

43 on Monday

"The covers of Detective are a small subset of options, though, especially as Batman…"

43 on Monday

"Batman debuted first, but it's possible that the ideas that brought about Star Trek…"

Mr. Silver Age replied Dec 17, 2018 to Silver Sightings: Batman's Silver Age: What Took So Long?

43 on Monday

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2019   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service