Mr. Silver Age's Discussions (2,615)

Discussions Replied To (2335) Replies Latest Activity

"That's a possible scenario, given that European (especially Belgian) comics begin wi…"

Mr. Silver Age replied on Thursday to Silver, Bronze, Iron, Modern Ages: Start & End Dates

485 yesterday
Reply by Richard Willis

"Thanks for the tip, Hoy! Sholly Fisch is a big SA and AMSA fan, so I'm sure he enjoy…"

Mr. Silver Age replied Jun 15 to Scooby-Doo Team-up 36 - A tribute to Silver Age DC comedy

6 Jun 15
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

"Thanks Hoy! I don't know that I missed it, but I definitely forgot it was out. I'll…"

Mr. Silver Age replied Jun 6 to What Should Be Collected Next?

522 Jun 7
Reply by Hoy Murphy

"Is the rarity of some hardcover volumes because they had fewer initial orders and th…"

Mr. Silver Age replied Jun 5 to What Should Be Collected Next?

522 Jun 7
Reply by Hoy Murphy

"All of those gorgeous comic reprints cost money to produce, especially if they have…"

522 Jun 7
Reply by Hoy Murphy

"Ah, you mean The Mad Monks. This thread is mostly about publishers collecting what t…"

522 Jun 7
Reply by Hoy Murphy

"I do not believe FUNKY MONKS is an actual comic book, and I assume you're joking abo…"

522 Jun 7
Reply by Hoy Murphy

"I know some fans who are hoping that Imra Ardeen's fleeting appearance so far means…"

Mr. Silver Age replied Jun 4 to What Should Be Collected Next?

522 Jun 7
Reply by Hoy Murphy

"I'm just trying to figure out why you believe nobody was excited about that book, an…"

Mr. Silver Age replied May 24 to Silver, Bronze, Iron, Modern Ages: Start & End Dates

485 yesterday
Reply by Richard Willis

"I think we're experiencing semantical differences. Because it sure seems to me like…"

Mr. Silver Age replied May 23 to Silver, Bronze, Iron, Modern Ages: Start & End Dates

485 yesterday
Reply by Richard Willis

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2018   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service