Mr. Silver Age's Discussions (2,717)

Discussions Replied To (2426) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks, all! I appreciate you remembering and sending good wishes. I think Dave may…"

Mr. Silver Age replied May 23 to Happy birthday, Craig!

7 May 23
Reply by Dave Blanchard

"Yes, I'm not quite sure where that one that curls under the center piece goes or whe…"

Mr. Silver Age replied Aug 28, 2021 to Three of a Kind

410 May 31
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Pringles Pretzels and Ace Pretzel Co. both make the weirdest looking pretzels I've e…"

Mr. Silver Age replied Aug 28, 2021 to Three of a Kind

410 May 31
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"* This statement has yet to be verified by a qualified, objective source. Holding yo…"

Mr. Silver Age replied Jul 8, 2021 to Celebrate May 26, 1971 -- you hockey puck!

10 Jul 8, 2021
Reply by Mr. Silver Age

"Happy belated anniversary, Dave! I'm glad to hear you can spread your celebrations o…"

Mr. Silver Age replied May 28, 2021 to Celebrate May 26, 1971 -- you hockey puck!

10 Jul 8, 2021
Reply by Mr. Silver Age

"I did the same (only a different spinner rack), I bought up all the Kirby DCs withou…"

Mr. Silver Age replied May 27, 2021 to Celebrate May 26, 1971 -- you hockey puck!

10 Jul 8, 2021
Reply by Mr. Silver Age

"Thanks guys! I appreciate the sentiment. "

Mr. Silver Age replied May 27, 2021 to Happy Birthday Mr. Age!

12 May 28, 2021
Reply by Dave Blanchard

"Thanks for not letting this very special day go by unnnoticed, Hoy. No doubt we'll n…"

Mr. Silver Age replied May 26, 2021 to Celebrate May 26, 1971 -- you hockey puck!

10 Jul 8, 2021
Reply by Mr. Silver Age

"Thanks, Steve! It's hard to take offense when someone points out you're getting old…"

Mr. Silver Age replied May 25, 2021 to Happy Birthday Mr. Age!

12 May 28, 2021
Reply by Dave Blanchard

"Thanks, Hoy! I've never seen that one before, although I can certainly sympathize wi…"

Mr. Silver Age replied May 25, 2021 to Happy Birthday Mr. Age!

12 May 28, 2021
Reply by Dave Blanchard

RSS

Groups

Latest Activity

Jeff of Earth-J replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Swamp Thing
"ISSUE #70: Although Constantine now has his own solo series, his presence is still very much felt…"
21 minutes ago
Peter Wrexham replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"I posted a Star Trek cover by George Perez a few days ago.  Here's his version of…"
36 minutes ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Randy Jackson's discussion Ketchup/Catsup - Refrigerated or not
"If I use a tomato-based condiment at all, I use steak sauce. It tastes better on hamburgers, on…"
50 minutes ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Seduction of the Innocent
""Somehow, I wonder what would happen if Frederic Wertham met Peggy Charen, of Action for…"
1 hour ago
MethodEng replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Seduction of the Innocent
"Is it accepted that the Comics Code came about because of Wertham's book. Or was there already…"
9 hours ago
Richard Willis replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
10 hours ago
Richard Willis replied to Randy Jackson's discussion Ketchup/Catsup - Refrigerated or not
"Me too."
10 hours ago
Lee Houston, Junior replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"Running late, again, but anyway... There will be at least as many collections and remembrance…"
12 hours ago
Richard Willis replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"Oops! He usually drew Kyle Raynor well but I've only seen Hal Jordan looking right once.…"
14 hours ago
Randy Jackson replied to Randy Jackson's discussion Ketchup/Catsup - Refrigerated or not
"Philistine! :P"
18 hours ago
ClarkKent_DC replied to Randy Jackson's discussion Ketchup/Catsup - Refrigerated or not
"If you want to live dangerously, and introduce the risk of growing bacteria and mold In that…"
18 hours ago
The Baron replied to Randy Jackson's discussion Ketchup/Catsup - Refrigerated or not
"Stored in a cabinet until you open it.  Once it's open, in the fridge."
18 hours ago

© 2022   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service