Mike Parnell's Discussions (199)

Discussions Replied To (193) Replies Latest Activity

"Parabbi here.  I had the pleasure to meet Rich about ten years ago.  I took my boys…"

Mike Parnell replied Apr 8 to Our Friend, Rich Lane

41 Apr 14
Reply by John Dunbar

"Read and enjoyed.  I am amazed at your and the other members knowledge.  I knew the…"

Mike Parnell replied Sep 12, 2019 to Deck Log Entry # 218 The Silver-Age Challenge---Marvel Edition III . . . Answers!

8 Sep 12, 2019
Reply by Mike Parnell

"Besides the anniversary of Marvel, is there a stated reason for this series?  I am a…"

Mike Parnell replied Aug 24, 2019 to HISTORY OF THE MARVEL UNIVERSE (SPOILERIFFIC!)

81 on Tuesday
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

"I have been on the Spiderman ride at Universal.  This was over 20 years ago.  At the…"

Mike Parnell replied Aug 24, 2019 to Disneyland's Marvel-themed park a go for 2020

9 Aug 24, 2019
Reply by Captain Comics

"I went to Disneyland in July to see the Star Wars Edge of the Galaxy park.  If the M…"

Mike Parnell replied Aug 23, 2019 to Disneyland's Marvel-themed park a go for 2020

9 Aug 24, 2019
Reply by Captain Comics

"I have read the comments and the number 2.  I agree that this probably will be canon…"

Mike Parnell replied Aug 23, 2019 to HISTORY OF THE MARVEL UNIVERSE (SPOILERIFFIC!)

81 on Tuesday

"I read it.  Could it be that all these cosmic characters (or some of them) will be p…"

Mike Parnell replied Aug 2, 2019 to HISTORY OF THE MARVEL UNIVERSE (SPOILERIFFIC!)

81 on Tuesday

" "

Mike Parnell replied May 25, 2019 to 10 year anniversary of the Comics Cave!

10 May 25, 2019
Reply by Mike Parnell

"I have not posted in ages, but I celebrate the tenth year of this version of the Com…"

Mike Parnell replied May 23, 2019 to 10 year anniversary of the Comics Cave!

10 May 25, 2019
Reply by Mike Parnell

"I think Banner comes back. "

Mike Parnell replied Dec 3, 2017 to The Final Fate of Amadeus Cho in WORLD WAR HULK II

11 Dec 5, 2017
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

RSS

Groups

Latest Activity

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied to Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man's discussion What Comic Books Have You Read Today?
"But seriously, that Tarzan collection sounds great! I'm not a big Tarzan fan, but I had a…"
3 hours ago
Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied to Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man's discussion What Comic Books Have You Read Today?
"Well, he's Tarzan. Looking good in a loincloth is pretty much his whole deal."
3 hours ago
Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Swamp Thing
"Indeed.  Swamp Thing at this point may want to hold on to his humanity - or human traits, at…"
4 hours ago
Philip Portelli replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"Their lack of cinematic success filled the JLA with shame! "
5 hours ago
Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Dark Shadows
"Haven't made a lot of progress, but I saw episode 589 last night.A lot of soap opera…"
5 hours ago
Randy Jackson replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Swamp Thing
"I personally found the story of these two issues not to be very interesting, but what I did really…"
5 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Cavaliere (moderator emeritus)'s discussion What are you watching right now?
"SWAMP THING (2019 TV SERIES): After we read the Bronze Age Swamp Thing in 2017, Tracy and I started…"
7 hours ago
Dave Palmer replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"Let’s finish out Zero Patrol with a couple of “sword and sorcery” covers and a…"
7 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Swamp Thing
"ISSUE #42: The title of this story is "Strange Fruit." On page 18, Swamp Thing narrates:…"
7 hours ago
ClarkKent_DC replied to ClarkKent_DC's discussion The New Season (2021)
"While we're all reflecting on This Is Us and how well it sticked the landing in its…"
8 hours ago
ClarkKent_DC replied to ClarkKent_DC's discussion 'This Is Us' -- Season 4 (and others)
"I never took to The Gilmore Girls (I've tried, but it just didn't take), and…"
8 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Swamp Thing
"ISSUE #41: Where do writers get their ideas? In the case of Alan Moore, I think he often gets them…"
9 hours ago

© 2022   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service