Mike Parnell's Discussions (198)

Discussions Replied To (192) Replies Latest Activity

"I had to watch whatever my father wanted to watch.  He came home and took control ov…"

Mike Parnell replied Sep 7, 2016 to Shows You Were Forced To Watch When You Were a Kid

41 Sep 7, 2016
Reply by JohnD

"Maybe I was a bit on the hyperbolic side: This being is going to cease to exist in…"

Mike Parnell replied Jul 10, 2016 to Settle down, Beavis: 'Captain Hydra' will be a temporary condition

103 Jul 10, 2016
Reply by Mike Parnell

"Read Issue 2.  All I will add is that where this is going is interesting.  It looks…"

Mike Parnell replied Jul 8, 2016 to Settle down, Beavis: 'Captain Hydra' will be a temporary condition

103 Jul 10, 2016
Reply by Mike Parnell

"I don't know if anyone has said this, but... The movies and their popularity are dri…"

Mike Parnell replied Jun 21, 2016 to Settle down, Beavis: 'Captain Hydra' will be a temporary condition

103 Jul 10, 2016
Reply by Mike Parnell

"Loving the discussion.  Not much to add, but love reading what others are saying. "

Mike Parnell replied Jun 20, 2016 to Settle down, Beavis: 'Captain Hydra' will be a temporary condition

103 Jul 10, 2016
Reply by Mike Parnell

"As to the speech made by the Red Skull, Spencer stated he is bringing in what is his…"

Mike Parnell replied Jun 3, 2016 to Steve Rogers: Captain America (SPOILERS)

90 Apr 19, 2017
Reply by Detective 445

"Please refresh my memory: Didn't Cap once fight the Red Skull over the Cosmic Cube a…"

Mike Parnell replied May 28, 2016 to Steve Rogers: Captain America (SPOILERS)

90 Apr 19, 2017
Reply by Detective 445

"I have not posted in a long time on the comics side of the forum, but this drew me b…"

Mike Parnell replied May 26, 2016 to Steve Rogers: Captain America (SPOILERS)

90 Apr 19, 2017
Reply by Detective 445

"It was such a huge departure from the Batman Vs. Superman movie. One thing, Marvel h…"

Mike Parnell replied May 7, 2016 to Captain America: Civil War Reactions (SPOILERS AHOY!)

26 Dec 1, 2016
Reply by Dave Elyea

"What I was struck with is the fact that Joss Whedon used a lot of theology in this m…"

Mike Parnell replied May 3, 2015 to "Avengers: Age of Ultron" (SPOILERS)

16 May 19, 2015
Reply by John Dunbar

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2019   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service