Cavaliere (moderator emeritus)'s Discussions (1,014)

Discussions Replied To (823) Replies Latest Activity

"I've been taking a financially enforced break from comics in general. I hadn't been…"

Cavaliere (moderator emeritus) replied Feb 12, 2014 to Green Lantern post Geoff Johns (SPOILERS)

8 Feb 12, 2014
Reply by Cavaliere (moderator emeritus)

"I listened to part two of the Neal Adams interview yesterday. I've mentioned elsewhe…"

Cavaliere (moderator emeritus) replied Feb 12, 2014 to Fat Man on Batman

12 Apr 8, 2014
Reply by Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man

"Actually, it confused me. Who's Who was how I was learning about the DC Universe, a…"

Cavaliere (moderator emeritus) replied Jun 22, 2013 to Who's Who in the DCU, was this title conceived before or after Crisis on Infinite Earths?

29 Jun 24, 2013
Reply by Henry R. Kujawa

"I never warmed up to Damian. I'm glad the character'll be gone even if I don't agree…"

Cavaliere (moderator emeritus) replied Feb 26, 2013 to Damian Wayne to die, Grant Morrison addresses topic in 'Source' essay

43 Mar 9, 2013
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

"I'm going to pipe up a moment here and recommend Mission Log: A Roddenberry Star Tre…"

Cavaliere (moderator emeritus) replied Dec 13, 2012 to The Baron Watches Star Trek (SPOILERS)

592 Aug 16, 2017
Reply by Mark S. Ogilvie

"Avengers Academy was my favorite Marvel title. In fact, it's the only monthly Marvel…"

Cavaliere (moderator emeritus) replied Oct 21, 2012 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

5474 on Monday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Avengers: Solo #1 (Marvel, 2011) The Hawkeye story was good if a little slow for my…"

Cavaliere (moderator emeritus) replied Oct 21, 2012 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

5474 on Monday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Smallville: Season 11 #s 17-19 (DC, 2012) Superman and Batman learn the location of…"

Cavaliere (moderator emeritus) replied Oct 18, 2012 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

5474 on Monday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Good choice. :-) "

Cavaliere (moderator emeritus) replied Oct 11, 2012 to What are you listening to RIGHT NOW?

1904 on Monday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Catching Fire, the sequel to The Hunger Games. As much as I enjoyed listening to the…"

Cavaliere (moderator emeritus) replied Oct 11, 2012 to What are you listening to RIGHT NOW?

1904 on Monday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2019   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service