Cavaliere (moderator emeritus)'s Discussions (1,014)

Discussions Replied To (823) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm not sure this is going to make up for the cancellation of Avengers Academy but I…"

Cavaliere (moderator emeritus) replied Oct 10, 2012 to 'Young Avengers' debuts this month

20 Mar 11, 2014
Reply by Captain Comics

"Masters of the Universe #6 (DC, 2012) - Orko interferes with a spell the Sorceress i…"

Cavaliere (moderator emeritus) replied Oct 9, 2012 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

5472 yesterday
Reply by The Baron

"I just learned of this Stan Lee item today and it's my new favorite. After his recen…"

Cavaliere (moderator emeritus) replied Oct 8, 2012 to What's your favorite Stan Lee story?

63 Oct 15, 2012
Reply by Dandy Forsdyke

"Rob, you're only partly correct about ComiXology. For a laptop or desktop, the comic…"

Cavaliere (moderator emeritus) replied Nov 1, 2011 to Big Digital Comics Sale

120 Sep 19
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

"I wouldn't say that they've "slaivshly" followed the original story here. There's mo…"

Cavaliere (moderator emeritus) replied Sep 21, 2011 to Star Trek #1

13 Sep 24, 2011
Reply by Dagwan

"This season is the worst, CKDC. There's usually somebody who might be an A-lister or…"

Cavaliere (moderator emeritus) replied Sep 21, 2011 to The New Season (2011)

225 Jun 1, 2012
Reply by Doctor Hmmm?

""I'm not sure if I'm going to include that crabby couple in my personal Dharma and G…"

Cavaliere (moderator emeritus) replied Sep 20, 2011 to The New Season (2011)

225 Jun 1, 2012
Reply by Doctor Hmmm?

"I smiled a few times. "Check by RADAR" was my favorite."

Cavaliere (moderator emeritus) replied Sep 18, 2011 to This. This is the funniest thing I've read in decades. Seriously

10 Sep 19, 2011
Reply by Travis Herrick (Modular Mod)

"I like it when digital collections are available. I've even bought a few, including…"

Cavaliere (moderator emeritus) replied Sep 18, 2011 to Marvel announces five comic collections on digital app

2 Sep 18, 2011
Reply by Captain Comics

"Atrocitus and Sinestro are definitely the most interesting members of their respecti…"

Cavaliere (moderator emeritus) replied Sep 16, 2011 to The new DCU begins...NOW! (Warning! Spoilers will appear.)

176 Dec 9, 2011
Reply by Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2019   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service