Captain Comics's Discussions (13,593)

Discussions Replied To (8941) Replies Latest Activity

"We watched The Midnight Sky, the new made-for-theaters-but-released-on-Netflix movie…"

Captain Comics replied Feb 23 to Movies I Have Seen Lately

4371 on Sunday
Reply by Richard Willis

"I’m not a big contributor to this thread usually, but tonight my wife and I have wat…"

Captain Comics replied Feb 22 to What are you listening to RIGHT NOW?

2042 yesterday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Wait — what happened to the original Det. John Jones? "

Captain Comics replied Feb 20 to 'Resident Alien' is a good TV show, but it's a better comic book

9 Feb 23
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Ran across the Jason Momoa "Conan" and out of morbid curiosity watched it. Yes, it s…"

Captain Comics replied Feb 16 to Movies I Have Seen Lately

4371 on Sunday
Reply by Richard Willis

"I agree with your assessment Rob. I have exactly the same reaction to Vanderspiegle'…"

Captain Comics replied Feb 16 to 'Resident Alien' is a good TV show, but it's a better comic book

9 Feb 23
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Every once in a while I try to read all the first issues that I receive as digital r…"

Captain Comics replied Feb 15 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

6136 on Saturday
Reply by Kevin Ahearn

"Jeff of Earth-J said: I was telling my wife how reprints of pulps fared poorly in t…"

Captain Comics replied Feb 15 to This Week in Comics: Feb. 15-21, 2021, Part II

5 Feb 19
Reply by Luke Blanchard

"Thanks for giving me an excuse to look at a long string of Romita Sr. covers. Man,…"

Captain Comics replied Feb 9 to This Week in Comics: Feb. 8-14, 2021

4 Feb 10
Reply by Luke Blanchard

"Re: Lucifer. Season 6 as the last season is what I was referring to. SIx seasons is…"

Captain Comics replied Jan 31 to Hurrah for 2021! Here are 25 cool new TV shows coming this year

6 Feb 1
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

""Spot illustrations." Sounds right. At the time I was writing, all I could think of…"

Captain Comics replied Jan 31 to From Kryptonian Shakespeare to frozen wastelands, here are five more graphic novels for your bookshelf

2 Jan 31
Reply by Captain Comics

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2021   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service