Captain Comics's Discussions (10,410)

Discussions Replied To (6448) Replies Latest Activity

"Saw Centurion, a Romans-in-Scotland movie from the UK, starring Michael Fassbender.…"

Captain Comics replied 2 hours ago to Movies I Have Seen Lately

3067 37 minutes ago
Reply by Detective 445

"Yeah, I figured that much. I just don't understand the thinking in making the book a…"

Captain Comics replied 3 hours ago to DC's Omnibus line - Golden, Silver, and Bronze Age collections

126 1 hour ago
Reply by Randy Jackson

"I hadn't really thought of the later Teen Titans (first series) issues as Bronze Age…"

Captain Comics replied 3 hours ago to DC's Omnibus line - Golden, Silver, and Bronze Age collections

126 1 hour ago
Reply by Randy Jackson

"Has anybody mentioned Resurrection Man? I think he goes back that far."

Captain Comics replied 6 hours ago to If WONDER WOMAN was set in World War I in the comics...

36 6 hours ago
Reply by Captain Comics

"Another aspect of It Follows was that it made me subtly nostalgic for my own (pre-In…"

Captain Comics replied 6 hours ago to Movies I Have Seen Lately

3067 37 minutes ago
Reply by Detective 445

"Does anyone else think it's weird that both Wonder Woman and Captain America star a…"

Captain Comics replied yesterday to The Top 10 Silliest Bits in 'Wonder Woman' comics

68 9 hours ago
Reply by Mr. Silver Age

"No! No! Cast him as Air Wave II! "

Captain Comics replied yesterday to The Top 10 Silliest Bits in 'Wonder Woman' comics

68 9 hours ago
Reply by Mr. Silver Age

"I'm guessing that's when Slam became a supporing character in Catwoman (during Bruba…"

Captain Comics replied yesterday to If WONDER WOMAN was set in World War I in the comics...

36 6 hours ago
Reply by Captain Comics

"Believe it or not, Biff is Slam's brother."

Captain Comics replied yesterday to If WONDER WOMAN was set in World War I in the comics...

36 6 hours ago
Reply by Captain Comics

"Watched "It Follows" and enjoyed it. My wife thought it was stupid. I think the non-…"

Captain Comics replied yesterday to Movies I Have Seen Lately

3067 37 minutes ago
Reply by Detective 445

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2017   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service