Captain Comics's Discussions (12,337)

Discussions Replied To (7903) Replies Latest Activity

"Here’s the event story! https://www.dailymemphian.com/article/803/Annual-Memphis-Com…"

Captain Comics replied yesterday to Memphis Comic Expo -- please click!

5 16 hours ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"It could be bad news. Or it could mean Power Man and Iron Fist on the Disney streami…"

Captain Comics replied yesterday to 'Luke Cage' Season 2 makes wacky comic book characters more grounded, plausible

9 yesterday
Reply by Richard Willis

"Yeah, Caulder was always less revered. In a backup series titled "Robotmaniac" in th…"

Captain Comics replied on Saturday to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

4787 13 hours ago
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

"There was some sort of special as a placeholder last week in the same time slot. It…"

Captain Comics replied on Saturday to 'Legends of Tomorrow' Season 4

2 on Saturday
Reply by Captain Comics

"Now I'm going to have that Association song in my head all day. (Although they spell…"

Captain Comics replied on Friday to Will Black Lightning have the Jimmy Olsen Effect?

4 on Friday

"That sounds vaguely familiar. But I had tuned out of From Hell by the end (and  I sa…"

Captain Comics replied on Friday to Movies I Have Seen Lately

3583 10 hours ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"The aerokinetic girl has appeared in comics, as Wendy "Windfall" Jones, in The Outsi…"

Captain Comics replied on Friday to Will Black Lightning have the Jimmy Olsen Effect?

4 on Friday

"Watched Sherlock, with Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman. It was excellent cas…"

Captain Comics replied on Wednesday to TV shows I am binging

144 8 hours ago
Reply by The Baron

"Luke, I was surprised to discover when researching some column that the Mummy series…"

Captain Comics replied on Wednesday to Movies I Have Seen Lately

3583 10 hours ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Jeff, I also read Astonishing X-Men Annual #1, and was initially surprised that the…"

Captain Comics replied on Wednesday to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

4787 13 hours ago

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2018   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service