Captain Comics's Discussions (13,411)

Discussions Replied To (8811) Replies Latest Activity

"Love 'em, Philip! I've got one or two chapters that aren't suggesting anything cleve…"

Captain Comics replied yesterday to The Book!

79 11 hours ago
Reply by Don Mankowski

"Dave, I sure enjoyed that cover array. I was collecting almost comprehensively by th…"

Captain Comics replied on Tuesday to Green Lantern

27 on Thursday
Reply by The Baron

"Diana Rigg slipped through the cracks for me. I read about it when I wasn't near a c…"

Captain Comics replied on Tuesday to Jackie Cooper's Celebrity Deaths Line .

131 yesterday
Reply by PowerBook Pete, the Mad Mod

"I'm delighted to see this discussion. The Li'l Captain's two favorite characters in…"

Captain Comics replied Sep 12 to Green Lantern

27 on Thursday
Reply by The Baron

"Update: Today's FanDome -- they split it in two -- is pretty comics- (and TV-) heavy."

Captain Comics replied Sep 12 to DC FanDome pulls no punches with big announcements

3 Sep 12
Reply by Captain Comics

"Sorry for your pain, Jeff. I think I know the causes, and it's certainly understanda…"

Captain Comics replied Sep 10 to From Kent State to East End London, recent slate of GNs cover a lot of ground

6 on Wednesday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"I hear you. But DC Comics just fired 1/3 of its staff, so it's not like they have a…"

Captain Comics replied Sep 10 to DC FanDome pulls no punches with big announcements

3 Sep 12
Reply by Captain Comics

"That's a wonderful find! I love that there's so much non-superhero stuff, which I di…"

Captain Comics replied Aug 31 to What a haul! Nice finds at an antique shop

24 Aug 31
Reply by JD DeLuzio

"ICv2.Com just announced Marvel's spring omnibi. Here's the announcement: MARVEL ROL…"

Captain Comics replied Aug 31 to Marvel and DC Golden, Silver, and Bronze Age collections

619 Sep 2
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"I was pondering ways to reduce our storage, and one quick one occurred to me: deleti…"

Captain Comics replied Aug 29 to Ning 3.0 Migration

22 Aug 30
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2020   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service