Captain Comics's Discussions (10,478)

Discussions Replied To (6502) Replies Latest Activity

"The driver's test was a straight-up Audi commercial. Not meant for the movie. "

Captain Comics replied 11 hours ago to The Captain Comics Guide to Who's Who in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'

21 9 hours ago
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"I missed the reference in the bodega exchange. Thanks!"

Captain Comics replied 14 hours ago to The Captain Comics Guide to Who's Who in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'

21 9 hours ago
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"I have no problem with Aunt May being younger -- Pete's 15, so his mother's sister s…"

Captain Comics replied 15 hours ago to The Captain Comics Guide to Who's Who in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'

21 9 hours ago
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"Great comments, Richard! And I agree especially that Ned, Shocker and Aaron Davis we…"

Captain Comics replied yesterday to The Captain Comics Guide to Who's Who in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'

21 9 hours ago
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"I didn't even know Jeff was IN the closet. Shows what I know."

Captain Comics replied on Tuesday to Movies I Have Seen Lately

3110 7 hours ago
Reply by Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man

"I'll skip the obvious jokes about his return. Because The Baron's right -- he did ha…"

Captain Comics replied on Sunday to George A. Romero, Creator of "The Living Dead", Has Died

2 on Sunday
Reply by Philip Portelli

"DC management seemed to have an inexplicable confidence in Strange Sports. As a kid…"

Captain Comics replied on Sunday to Short and quirky posts

249 19 hours ago
Reply by Dave Blanchard

"Awesome! Thanks, RIchard -- it looks like we may get Jay Garrick back, if not the wh…"

Captain Comics replied on Sunday to THE BUTTON - BATMAN/FLASH CROSSOVER - - SPOILERS

38 on Sunday
Reply by Captain Comics

"I think the New 52 did a couple of good things, but a whole lot of bad ones. But the…"

Captain Comics replied on Sunday to 'Dark Days' annotation

3 on Monday
Reply by Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man

"DC sent me DRCs of the first three issues, but not the fourth. Anyone mind spoiling…"

Captain Comics replied on Sunday to THE BUTTON - BATMAN/FLASH CROSSOVER - - SPOILERS

38 on Sunday
Reply by Captain Comics

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2017   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service