Captain Comics's Discussions (12,328)

Discussions Replied To (7896) Replies Latest Activity

"I had come to the board to discuss that very thing, Richard. I read the remarks from…"

Captain Comics replied on Sunday to 'Iron Fist' Season 2

3 on Monday
Reply by KSwolf

"There’s a Dark Phoenix Omnibus out this week. Is it a reissue of the one discussed o…"

Captain Comics replied on Saturday to DC's Omnibus line - Golden, Silver, and Bronze Age collections

423 on Saturday
Reply by Captain Comics

"Marvel Reveals New UNCANNY X-MEN #1 Cover from David Finch! New York, NY—October 10…"

Captain Comics replied Oct 12 to Marvel reveals variants for 'Uncanny X-Men' #1

3 Oct 12
Reply by Captain Comics

"Marvel Reveals New UNCANNY X-MEN #1 Cover from Marko Djurdjevic! New York, NY—Octob…"

Captain Comics replied Oct 12 to Marvel reveals variants for 'Uncanny X-Men' #1

3 Oct 12
Reply by Captain Comics

"My wife says she finds it interesting because it seems to try to depict authentic bl…"

Captain Comics replied Oct 12 to 'Black Lightning' brings new perspective to CW superhero shows

14 Oct 12
Reply by Captain Comics

"We also got two future slang terms, "Grife" (from LSH) and "schway" (from Batman Bey…"

Captain Comics replied Oct 12 to 'Flash' Season 5

17 yesterday
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

"No. No, no, no. It's not the greatest movie in the world. But if you like Westerns,…"

Captain Comics replied Oct 11 to Movies I Have Seen Lately

3576 yesterday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"So, there has never been three companions before? How often were there two, and when?"

Captain Comics replied Oct 11 to Doctor Who Reactions: "The Woman Who Fell To Earth" (SPOILERS)

14 on Saturday
Reply by Border Mutt

"My wife and I declared the guy playing Gambi as "Worst Actor On This Show." He seems…"

Captain Comics replied Oct 10 to 'Black Lightning' brings new perspective to CW superhero shows

14 Oct 12
Reply by Captain Comics

"Thanks for the callback, CK! Maybe I didn't see the ending either. I remember the gi…"

Captain Comics replied Oct 10 to Movies I Have Seen Lately

3576 yesterday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2018   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service