Captain Comics's Discussions (10,979)

Discussions Replied To (6933) Replies Latest Activity

"I agree that Duo Damsel is ridiculous, and -- as the Commander often notes -- is pro…"

Captain Comics replied on Sunday to 'Supergirl' Season 3

33 on Sunday
Reply by Captain Comics

"Legends will share the same time slot as Supergirl when the shows return in January.…"

Captain Comics replied on Sunday to 'DC's Legends of Tomorrow' Season 3

24 on Sunday
Reply by Captain Comics

"This is another show that's firing on all cylinders. Remember that sappy lesbian rom…"

Captain Comics replied on Saturday to 'Supergirl' Season 3

33 on Sunday
Reply by Captain Comics

"Gah! I'm three episodes behind myself (excluding the crossover episode), because my…"

Captain Comics replied on Saturday to 'DC's Legends of Tomorrow' Season 3

24 on Sunday
Reply by Captain Comics

"Who saw the mid-season finale? Watched it last night, and while some of it seemed ar…"

Captain Comics replied on Saturday to 'Arrow' Season 6

10 on Saturday
Reply by Richard Willis

"I recently read up on Mata Hari for some reason or other, and feel like she actually…"

Captain Comics replied on Saturday to Emma Beeby and Ariela Kristantina Pull Back the Curtain on the Controversial Historical Figure in “Mata Hari”

1 on Saturday
Reply by Captain Comics

"I've really enjoyed the Black Hammer books, and that's despite the many, many retcon…"

Captain Comics replied on Saturday to New “Black Hammer” Spinoff Miniseries from Creator Jeff Lemire and Artist Max Fiumara

5 on Sunday
Reply by Travis Herrick (Modular Mod)

"Cruel but true."

Captain Comics replied on Friday to She's beautiful. She's deadly. She's Vampironica!

3 on Friday
Reply by Captain Comics

"Well, now that you say it ... of course!"

Captain Comics replied on Thursday to She's beautiful. She's deadly. She's Vampironica!

3 on Friday
Reply by Captain Comics

"How long before it's all exclusive to a Disney streaming service, do you think?"

Captain Comics replied on Thursday to MARVEL TO LAUNCH NEW ANIMATION FRANCHISE ‘MARVEL RISING’

2 on Thursday
Reply by Captain Comics

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2017   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service