Captain Comics's Discussions (11,270)

Discussions Replied To (7174) Replies Latest Activity

"The missus and I are also watching Myths & Monsters, a BBC documentary on Europe…"

Captain Comics replied yesterday to TV shows I am binging

11 yesterday
Reply by Doctor Hmmm?

"How are you watching The Frankenstein Chronicles, Cap? Sounds interesting. It's new…"

Captain Comics replied yesterday to TV shows I am binging

11 yesterday
Reply by Doctor Hmmm?

"15 seasons ... is a LOT!"

Captain Comics replied on Thursday to TV shows I am binging

11 yesterday
Reply by Doctor Hmmm?

"Sorry for not remembering your earlier posts, Phillip! "

Captain Comics replied on Thursday to Black Panther Questions AKA I Was Wondering #31

31 yesterday
Reply by Luke Blanchard

"Sean Bean was in the River Police before he got hired by the lord, and started worki…"

Captain Comics replied on Thursday to TV shows I am binging

11 yesterday
Reply by Doctor Hmmm?

"Mal always seemed like a character in search of a reason to exist. His girlfriend, a…"

Captain Comics replied on Thursday to Black Panther Questions AKA I Was Wondering #31

31 yesterday
Reply by Luke Blanchard

"Good point about the "humanism" of Silver Age Marvel Comics, Fred. Perfect word choi…"

Captain Comics replied on Thursday to "Black Panther" movie discussion -- SPOILERS!!!

10 on Thursday
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"Black Goliath being on the West Coast might account for not being invited to join th…"

31 yesterday
Reply by Luke Blanchard

"Wow, I completely forgot him, despite owning all those issues. I guess being dead ke…"

Captain Comics replied on Wednesday to Black Panther Questions AKA I Was Wondering #31

31 yesterday
Reply by Luke Blanchard

"These are some tough questions! I'll give my two cents, and hope others can help out…"

Captain Comics replied on Wednesday to Black Panther Questions AKA I Was Wondering #31

31 yesterday
Reply by Luke Blanchard

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2018   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service