Captain Comics's Discussions (10,978)

Discussions Replied To (6932) Replies Latest Activity

"Even as a kid, the Li'l Capn wondered how Jim West could get hit over the head in ev…"

Captain Comics replied on Thursday to How Old Would Comics Characters Be If They Aged Normally? (And What Would They Be Doing Now?)

36 on Friday
Reply by Richard Willis

"I hadn't thought of that. I'm so compulsive at checking air dates for movies and TV…"

Captain Comics replied on Thursday to 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' goes from outstanding Season 4 to even more ambitious Season 5

3 on Thursday
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

"How is this not just a radio show? Forgive my ignorance -- I've just never bothered…"

Captain Comics replied on Wednesday to Marvel partners with Stitcher to launch its first scripted podcast, ‘Wolverine: The Long Night’

3 on Thursday
Reply by Richard Willis

""S" is a good one. These aren't all A-listers, but that's sometimes a debate. I hope…"

Captain Comics replied on Wednesday to What's In a Name?

9 on Thursday
Reply by Luke Blanchard

"That might have been the "Born" miniseries. "

Captain Comics replied on Wednesday to How Old Would Comics Characters Be If They Aged Normally? (And What Would They Be Doing Now?)

36 on Friday
Reply by Richard Willis

"My wife and I were talking the other day about how ridiculous it is that people get…"

Captain Comics replied on Wednesday to How Old Would Comics Characters Be If They Aged Normally? (And What Would They Be Doing Now?)

36 on Friday
Reply by Richard Willis

"Yikes! We always just said "quick trip to Pound Town." Shows what I know. :) "

Captain Comics replied on Wednesday to Marvel announces return of The New Mutants

9 on Wednesday
Reply by Captain Comics

"Characters like Batman really couldn't do what they do for very long. All that swing…"

36 on Friday
Reply by Richard Willis

"CBR (and CNBC and whole bunch of other cats) now reports Disney and Fox could announ…"

Captain Comics replied Dec 5 to 'Avengers 4': Who will stay and who will go?

8 Dec 5
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"Those are easy enough. Franklin Richards was born in 1968, so he would turn 50 ne…"

Captain Comics replied Dec 5 to How Old Would Comics Characters Be If They Aged Normally? (And What Would They Be Doing Now?)

36 on Friday
Reply by Richard Willis

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2017   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service