Captain Comics's Discussions (11,270)

Discussions Replied To (7174) Replies Latest Activity

"He was probably getting psychiatrists and psychologists mixed up, as so many do. And…"

Captain Comics replied on Wednesday to Anything, Everything, or Nothing At All

3593 on Wednesday
Reply by PowerBook Pete, the Mad Mod

"OK. I'm finally ready to talk about this terrific film without shortchanging it too…"

Captain Comics replied on Tuesday to "Black Panther" movie discussion -- SPOILERS!!!

10 on Thursday
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"When Black Adam transformed back to his mortal self in the original comics, he turne…"

Captain Comics replied on Tuesday to How Old Would Comics Characters Be If They Aged Normally? (And What Would They Be Doing Now?)

43 on Tuesday
Reply by Captain Comics

"You don't spend enough time in bars. :) "

Captain Comics replied on Tuesday to "Black Panther" movie discussion -- SPOILERS!!!

10 on Thursday
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"I haven't posted my thoughts yet, because I'm still digesting. There is SO MUCH to t…"

Captain Comics replied on Monday to "Black Panther" movie discussion -- SPOILERS!!!

10 on Thursday
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"Re: Black Panther. We can either use one of my columns, or someone can start a new o…"

Captain Comics replied on Monday to Movies I Have Seen Lately

3394 19 minutes ago
Reply by Doctor Hmmm?

"It doesn't help that there are so few siblings in Archie Comics. As far as I remembe…"

Captain Comics replied on Monday to How Old Would Comics Characters Be If They Aged Normally? (And What Would They Be Doing Now?)

43 on Tuesday
Reply by Captain Comics

"There were indeed four children, two each by the two women."

Captain Comics replied Feb 16 to Movies I Have Seen Lately

3394 19 minutes ago
Reply by Doctor Hmmm?

"Is this the first series to use that logo? It's my favorite."

Captain Comics replied Feb 16 to Randy Jackson reads Christopher Priest's Black Panther

21 yesterday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"You're not alone, Dennis -- I preferred the Archive editions myself, for many of the…"

Captain Comics replied Feb 16 to DC's Omnibus line - Golden, Silver, and Bronze Age collections

268 Feb 16
Reply by Dennis Summers

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2018   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service