Captain Comics's Discussions (11,270)

Discussions Replied To (7174) Replies Latest Activity

"In the spirit of your post, Phillip, I'm going to now refer to the new Suicide Squad…"

Captain Comics replied Jul 2, 2011 to DC Universe Rebooted and Renumbered - again

309 Aug 22, 2014
Reply by Ron M.

"Bwah-Ha-Ha!   Given the potential for explosions, I'm sure Michael Bay would instant…"

Captain Comics replied Jul 1, 2011 to DC Universe Rebooted and Renumbered - again

309 Aug 22, 2014
Reply by Ron M.

"I'm interested in quite a few, but some of them just have "cancellation" written all…"

Captain Comics replied Jul 1, 2011 to DC Universe Rebooted and Renumbered - again

309 Aug 22, 2014
Reply by Ron M.

"Let me see what I can add to your list, by way of explanation where I can. I lived t…"

Captain Comics replied Jun 27, 2011 to Brave & Bold's Mission Omissions

44 Feb 25, 2014
Reply by Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man

"I know the feeling, Don. Not only does Newsboy leave himself logged on, but he eats…"

Captain Comics replied Jun 24, 2011 to X-Men Schism: A fine whine

36 Jul 4, 2011
Reply by Mark S. Ogilvie

"Yes, there will still be an Astonishing X-Men. And the new Uncanny and Wolverine &am…"

Captain Comics replied Jun 24, 2011 to X-Men Schism: A fine whine

36 Jul 4, 2011
Reply by Mark S. Ogilvie

"Yeah, but he's been saying that sort of thing since before he was "too old for that…"

Captain Comics replied Jun 23, 2011 to The "New" DC: The FACTS! With UPDATED Intro!

177 Sep 4, 2012
Reply by Lee Houston, Junior

"That's an interesting article, CK, and mirrors much of my thinking on the subject.  …"

Captain Comics replied Jun 22, 2011 to "Green Lantern" -- the movie (spoilerific)

75 Jul 13, 2011
Reply by Figserello

"Man, I don't know what movie the critics saw, but I LOVED LOVED LOVED Green Lantern.…"

Captain Comics replied Jun 22, 2011 to "Green Lantern" -- the movie (spoilerific)

75 Jul 13, 2011
Reply by Figserello

"I don't read Daken. I loathe the character, especially the way he's drawn with a per…"

Captain Comics replied Jun 21, 2011 to X-Men Schism: A fine whine

36 Jul 4, 2011
Reply by Mark S. Ogilvie

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2018   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service