Captain Comics's Discussions (13,103)

Discussions Replied To (8580) Replies Latest Activity

"I probably should wait until my professor suggests his changes and I incorporate the…"

Captain Comics replied May 10, 2010 to Calling All Legionnaires: The Great Thesis Project Continues!

43 May 13, 2010
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"The thesis proposal has been submitted, so now I wait for the inevitable changes sug…"

Captain Comics replied May 10, 2010 to Calling All Legionnaires: The Great Thesis Project Continues!

43 May 13, 2010
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"I dropped Red Sonja a while back, before it was Queen Sonja. So how is it better? Ca…"

Captain Comics replied May 10, 2010 to Cancellation coincidence: It's happened again!

41 May 11, 2010
Reply by Lumbering Jack (M'odd-R8-Tr)

"Thanks, CK. I'll see if I can get the old site back up Monday. Having the dates and…"

Captain Comics replied May 9, 2010 to Calling All Legionnaires: The Great Thesis Project Continues!

43 May 13, 2010
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"Ahhh .. OK. That explains a lot. Thanks!"

Captain Comics replied May 8, 2010 to Calling All Legionnaires: The Great Thesis Project Continues!

43 May 13, 2010
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"To tell you the truth, I have never found a legitimate reason for Outsiders to exist…"

Captain Comics replied May 8, 2010 to Cancellation coincidence: It's happened again!

41 May 11, 2010

"Or Joe Pyne. Go back further, it's Father Coughlin. American history is littered wit…"

Captain Comics replied May 8, 2010 to Calling All Legionnaires: The Great Thesis Project Continues!

43 May 13, 2010
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"You're right -- she was introduced in 1987. But there was another gossip columnist i…"

43 May 13, 2010
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"Or a second title will be started in conjunction with the huge-numbered first, as ha…"

Captain Comics replied May 8, 2010 to Cancellation coincidence: It's happened again!

41 May 11, 2010

"Yes, both Ryder and I believe Vic Sage were Glenn Beck and Rush Limbaugh types befor…"

43 May 13, 2010
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2019   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service