Captain Comics's Discussions (13,313)

Discussions Replied To (8752) Replies Latest Activity

"I was really looking forward to the end of Siege, and even avoided potential Spoiler…"

Captain Comics replied May 14, 2010 to Siege (spoilers)

65 Jun 11, 2010
Reply by Philip Portelli

"My wife and I both enjoyed Zorro. I dropped it, though, in the Great Purge of 2010.…"

Captain Comics replied May 11, 2010 to Cancellation coincidence: It's happened again!

41 May 11, 2010
Reply by Lumbering Jack (M'odd-R8-Tr)

"I probably should wait until my professor suggests his changes and I incorporate the…"

Captain Comics replied May 10, 2010 to Calling All Legionnaires: The Great Thesis Project Continues!

43 May 13, 2010
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"The thesis proposal has been submitted, so now I wait for the inevitable changes sug…"

Captain Comics replied May 10, 2010 to Calling All Legionnaires: The Great Thesis Project Continues!

43 May 13, 2010
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"I dropped Red Sonja a while back, before it was Queen Sonja. So how is it better? Ca…"

Captain Comics replied May 10, 2010 to Cancellation coincidence: It's happened again!

41 May 11, 2010

"Thanks, CK. I'll see if I can get the old site back up Monday. Having the dates and…"

Captain Comics replied May 9, 2010 to Calling All Legionnaires: The Great Thesis Project Continues!

43 May 13, 2010
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"Ahhh .. OK. That explains a lot. Thanks!"

Captain Comics replied May 8, 2010 to Calling All Legionnaires: The Great Thesis Project Continues!

43 May 13, 2010
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"To tell you the truth, I have never found a legitimate reason for Outsiders to exist…"

Captain Comics replied May 8, 2010 to Cancellation coincidence: It's happened again!

41 May 11, 2010

"Or Joe Pyne. Go back further, it's Father Coughlin. American history is littered wit…"

Captain Comics replied May 8, 2010 to Calling All Legionnaires: The Great Thesis Project Continues!

43 May 13, 2010
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"You're right -- she was introduced in 1987. But there was another gossip columnist i…"

43 May 13, 2010
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2020   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service