Bee Clayton's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"Skywolf #1-3, Eclipse mini featuring characters from Airboy. Story by Chuck Dixon, a…"

Bee Clayton replied Apr 30, 2011 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

6043 8 hours ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Oh my. Been reading various comments on other sites about this story and the Web is…"

Bee Clayton replied Apr 30, 2011 to Two big changes in the DCU (spoilers for Action #900 and Brightest Day)

61 Sep 30, 2011
Reply by Emerkeith Davyjack

"A big Superman reader here, but for this 'Grounded' story, I've tuned out. It wasn't…"

Bee Clayton replied Apr 29, 2011 to Two big changes in the DCU (spoilers for Action #900 and Brightest Day)

61 Sep 30, 2011

"I think Infinity Gauntlet and the Silver Surfer stories that featured his return (an…"

Bee Clayton replied Apr 29, 2011 to Did this actually happen or am I just going insane from too many Marvel crossovers?

16 May 2, 2011
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Aparo's first comics work? You learn something new everyday. ;)   I've never heard o…"

Bee Clayton replied Apr 29, 2011 to Pussycat Page!

43 Jul 10, 2014
Reply by Richard Willis

"The wife taped BBC America's coverage of it so we'll probably watch it in small dose…"

Bee Clayton replied Apr 29, 2011 to Royal Wedding ?

44 Apr 30, 2011
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

"Trust Moffat to bring back something that occurred 40+ years ago. Love it!   I've al…"

Bee Clayton replied Apr 29, 2011 to Doctor Who Season/Series 6 discussion

41 Jun 8, 2011
Reply by Ana Canino-Fluit (Anacoqui- mod)

"Thanks to DC's recall of the flubbed reprint of Legion of the Damned (with some copi…"

Bee Clayton replied Apr 29, 2011 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

6043 8 hours ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"My local shops never carried Comic Journal so I've never got into it. Over the last…"

Bee Clayton replied Apr 29, 2011 to Remaining Fanzines and Magazines?

184 Oct 1

"Given how regularly creators swap companies these days, I can't fathom how stunning…"

Bee Clayton replied Apr 29, 2011 to 1971: A Pivotal Year for Comics (AMSA #1678)

25 Apr 30, 2011

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2020   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service