Mike Williams's Discussions (193)

Discussions Replied To (162) Replies Latest Activity

"Well, for it to work we need your nominatiosn - so get them sent in, folks, get them…"

Mike Williams replied Mar 23, 2011 to I'm so going to regret this - the 100 most memorable moments.

45 Jun 11, 2012
Reply by Doc Beechler (mod-MD)

"When Charles and Diana got married, Good Morning America came live for London - I ca…"

Mike Williams replied Mar 23, 2011 to Royal Wedding ?

44 Apr 30, 2011
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

"I could have sworn that this particular issue was up for possible release as a Verti…"

Mike Williams replied Mar 23, 2011 to The crown of thorns in September, 1989 - Daredevil and Swamp Thing

4 Mar 23, 2011
Reply by Philip Portelli

"I still remember the issue of Comics Journal that covered the Felisher vs Groth case…"

Mike Williams replied Mar 21, 2011 to Remaining Fanzines and Magazines?

184 Oct 1, 2020
Reply by Emerkeith Davyjack

"You forgot Day of Vengeance - the one with Spectre going totally off the rails."

Mike Williams replied Mar 18, 2011 to DC Universe: Legacies #10

6 Mar 19, 2011
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

"The votes are starting to come in, and all I can say at this stage is there are some…"

Mike Williams replied Mar 14, 2011 to I'm so going to regret this - the 100 most memorable moments.

45 Jun 11, 2012

"When we did this in the past, we kept the nominations secret, and there was a fair l…"

Mike Williams replied Mar 10, 2011 to I'm so going to regret this - the 100 most memorable moments.

45 Jun 11, 2012

"I think - think - we start in the UK the same time, with a two parter on the 23rd an…"

Mike Williams replied Mar 10, 2011 to Doctor Who series 6 - April 23 on BBC America

5 Mar 10, 2011
Reply by Mike Williams

"which he will not, as I have had precisely one list so far.  Folks, do send me your…"

Mike Williams replied Mar 10, 2011 to I'm so going to regret this - the 100 most memorable moments.

45 Jun 11, 2012

"Want to know the secret to life, the universe and everything?  Click here."

Mike Williams replied Mar 3, 2011 to Caught in a loop.

14 Mar 3, 2011
Reply by The Baron

RSS

Groups

Latest Activity

Captain Comics replied to The Baron's discussion How Old Would Comics Characters Be If They Aged Normally? (And What Would They Be Doing Now?)
"If Odin was present at the creation of Earth, as both Marvel's "Tales of Asgard" and…"
27 minutes ago
JD DeLuzio replied to The Baron's discussion Movies I Have Seen Lately
"I saw Ingagi (1930), the stitched together exploitation flick racist-a.f. hoax documentary. I may…"
1 hour ago
Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied to The Baron's discussion HISTORY OF THE MARVEL UNIVERSE (SPOILERIFFIC!)
"I haven't read History of the Marvel Universe, so the introduction of Siancong didn't…"
1 hour ago
Steve W replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"Someone may have already posted this cover, in which case I apologise.  However - according to…"
2 hours ago
Captain Comics replied to The Baron's discussion HISTORY OF THE MARVEL UNIVERSE (SPOILERIFFIC!)
"He must have spent a lotof time in the local library."
2 hours ago
Captain Comics replied to Captain Comics's discussion The Eye of Agamotto
"Ha! I need a poster of that for my front yard!"
2 hours ago
The Baron replied to The Baron's discussion How Old Would Comics Characters Be If They Aged Normally? (And What Would They Be Doing Now?)
"Interesting. I never knew that."
2 hours ago
Dave Elyea replied to The Baron's discussion How Old Would Comics Characters Be If They Aged Normally? (And What Would They Be Doing Now?)
"Actually, Rick Tyler was the only one of the "JSA brats" whose age made sense to me, as…"
3 hours ago
Philip Portelli replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"The strange thing was that neither Batman nor the Flash played a major part in this story!"
3 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
6 hours ago
Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas liked Hoy Murphy's discussion Happy birthday, Craig!
6 hours ago
Dave Blanchard replied to Hoy Murphy's discussion Happy birthday, Craig!
"For all of those I inadvertently left hanging, Robert Culp guest murdered three times on Columbo.…"
6 hours ago

© 2022   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service