Fred W. Hill's Discussions (1,604)

Discussions Replied To (1604) Replies Latest Activity

"Except for a few excerpts online, I haven't read any of the original run of Doom Pat…"

Fred W. Hill replied Feb 5 to X-men/Doom Patrol sales questions

32 Feb 7
Reply by Richard Willis

"I don't have cable/satellite connections and limit my streaming to NetFlix.  With wo…"

Fred W. Hill replied Oct 18, 2021 to 'Doom Patrol' coming to DC streaming service

10 Oct 19, 2021
Reply by Captain Comics

"Yep, and particularly those lps the Kinks released between 1965 and 1971 -- Kontrove…"

Fred W. Hill replied Aug 29, 2021 to RIP Charlie Watts

14 Aug 31, 2021
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"As a senior in high school, class of 1980, I did a small poster for an art class, fe…"

Fred W. Hill replied Aug 29, 2021 to RIP Charlie Watts

14 Aug 31, 2021
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"My feelings are much the same, Randy.  I got into the Beatles in a big way in the mi…"

Fred W. Hill replied Aug 28, 2021 to RIP Charlie Watts

14 Aug 31, 2021
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Seems like it was a rather haphazard means of disposing of Sharon Carter without muc…"

Fred W. Hill replied Aug 1, 2021 to Captain America

117 Aug 4, 2021
Reply by Luke Blanchard

"I'd only ever read about Fleischer's Spectre stories, mainly in TCJ but also online,…"

Fred W. Hill replied Jun 28, 2021 to Any Opinions on the COMICS JOURNAL Magazine?

33 Jul 1, 2021
Reply by Gene Phillips

"I do recall reading that unfavorable review although I hadn't previously heard of an…"

Fred W. Hill replied Jun 28, 2021 to Any Opinions on the COMICS JOURNAL Magazine?

33 Jul 1, 2021
Reply by Gene Phillips

"Led me to diversify my comics collecting as well.  As to the Fleischer controversy,…"

Fred W. Hill replied Jun 27, 2021 to Any Opinions on the COMICS JOURNAL Magazine?

33 Jul 1, 2021
Reply by Gene Phillips

"I read The Comics Journal regularly during the '80s and most of the 90s, at least wh…"

Fred W. Hill replied Jun 24, 2021 to Any Opinions on the COMICS JOURNAL Magazine?

33 Jul 1, 2021
Reply by Gene Phillips

RSS

Groups

Latest Activity

Jeff of Earth-J replied to Cavaliere (moderator emeritus)'s discussion What are you watching right now?
"SWAMP THING (2019 TV SERIES): After we read the Bronze Age Swamp Thing in 2017, Tracy and I started…"
42 minutes ago
Dave Palmer replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"Let’s finish out Zero Patrol with a couple of “sword and sorcery” covers and a…"
45 minutes ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Swamp Thing
"ISSUE #42: The title of this story is "Strange Fruit." On page 18, Swamp Thing narrates:…"
56 minutes ago
ClarkKent_DC replied to ClarkKent_DC's discussion The New Season (2021)
"While we're all reflecting on This Is Us and how well it sticked the landing in its…"
1 hour ago
ClarkKent_DC replied to ClarkKent_DC's discussion 'This Is Us' -- Season 4 (and others)
"I never took to The Gilmore Girls (I've tried, but it just didn't take), and…"
2 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Swamp Thing
"ISSUE #41: Where do writers get their ideas? In the case of Alan Moore, I think he often gets them…"
2 hours ago
ClarkKent_DC replied to Randy Jackson's discussion Misheard lyrics you prefer to the original
"Speaking of Christmas music, I suppose "Olive, the other reindeer" is an enduring…"
2 hours ago
ClarkKent_DC replied to Randy Jackson's discussion Misheard lyrics you prefer to the original
"In my travels, I have acquired four compilations of so-called "mondegreens," all from…"
2 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
3 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Randy Jackson's discussion Misheard lyrics you prefer to the original
"Apophenia is the tendency to perceive meaningful connections between unrelated things. Pareidolia…"
3 hours ago
JD DeLuzio replied to Randy Jackson's discussion Misheard lyrics you prefer to the original
"The Refreshments' "Banditos" (1995) features the following: So give you ID card to…"
5 hours ago
JD DeLuzio replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
".. The cover's dialogue goes over the top, but this was when Dick went to college and Bruce…"
5 hours ago

© 2022   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service