Fred W. Hill's Discussions (1,498)

Discussions Replied To (1498) Replies Latest Activity

"Clearly Jim Starlin liked the sparkle-effect Ditko added to Captain Atom's flight pa…"

Fred W. Hill replied on Saturday to A Cover a Day

5269 12 hours ago
Reply by Philip Portelli

"Covers featuring dogs, apes, horses and other animals; a death of a prominent charac…"

Fred W. Hill replied Oct 5 to A Cover a Day

5269 12 hours ago
Reply by Philip Portelli

"Something about Dr. Double X's costume makes me think the biggest danger he'd pose t…"

Fred W. Hill replied Oct 2 to A Cover a Day

5269 12 hours ago
Reply by Philip Portelli

"Strangely or not, I only got into Master of Kung Fu and Iron Fist after the kung fu…"

Fred W. Hill replied Sep 29 to Prep for 'Iron Fist' Season 2 with the best Iron Fist stories

10 Oct 2
Reply by Richard Willis

"Got at least a few of the original Iron Fist series and most of the Power Man/Iron F…"

Fred W. Hill replied Sep 28 to Prep for 'Iron Fist' Season 2 with the best Iron Fist stories

10 Oct 2
Reply by Richard Willis

"I've read about the similarities between the Golden Age Comet and Cyclops too, Luke,…"

Fred W. Hill replied Sep 18 to The World's Strangest Heroes... The Doom Patrol!

31 Sep 20
Reply by Gene Phillips

"Even before DP, however, Goodman had given Lee orders to come up with variations of…"

Fred W. Hill replied Sep 17 to The World's Strangest Heroes... The Doom Patrol!

31 Sep 20
Reply by Gene Phillips

"My feelings are a bit mixed too, Philip.  Bucky's WWII death, itself a retcon in 196…"

Fred W. Hill replied Sep 17 to A Cover a Day

5269 12 hours ago
Reply by Philip Portelli

"Read Steven Pinker's Enlightenment Now and took part in a discussion of the book las…"

Fred W. Hill replied Sep 5 to So, What Are You Reading These Days? (besides comics)

1183 on Wednesday
Reply by PowerBook Pete, the Mad Mod

"Publisher Victor Fox was born in England, but his parents were Russian (Wikipaedia d…"

Fred W. Hill replied Aug 20 to A Cover a Day

5269 12 hours ago
Reply by Philip Portelli

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2018   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service