Fred W. Hill's Discussions (1,510)

Discussions Replied To (1510) Replies Latest Activity

"Yep.  Most comics companies of the era, particularly after the CCA was created, didn…"

Fred W. Hill replied on Sunday to A Cover a Day

5599 2 hours ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"In Batman's case, it can't really be said that he was taken from his creators' inten…"

Fred W. Hill replied on Saturday to A Cover a Day

5599 2 hours ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"A bit funny thinking about Stan's rise to fame & fortune, becoming one of the mo…"

Fred W. Hill replied Dec 4 to Entertainment Weekly's Stan Lee Tribute

8 Dec 4
Reply by Fred W. Hill

"Seems since Lee & Kirby revived the concept with the same superhero name but dif…"

Fred W. Hill replied Dec 4 to A Cover a Day

5599 2 hours ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Yes, and Lee certainly influenced many other writers who helped expand the field in…"

Fred W. Hill replied Nov 17 to Stan Lee deserves huge credit for gIving hope to the marginalized

10 Nov 19
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Wow!  Great column, Captain!  I was certainly one of those lonely kids, terrible at…"

Fred W. Hill replied Nov 17 to Stan Lee deserves huge credit for gIving hope to the marginalized

10 Nov 19
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Wow!  Great column, Captain!  I was certainly one of those lonely kids, terrible at…"

Fred W. Hill replied Nov 17 to Stan Lee 1922-2018, R.I.P.

34 Dec 10
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Although I didn't start collecting comics regularly (as in getting several titles re…"

Fred W. Hill replied Nov 14 to Stan Lee 1922-2018, R.I.P.

34 Dec 10
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Great rundown, Captain!  Haven't followed Daredevil since about 1987 (when I serious…"

Fred W. Hill replied Nov 10 to 'Daredevil' Season 3 mixes and matches stories from the comics

2 Nov 10
Reply by Fred W. Hill

"Last Saturday night, a couple of friends and I stayed up to about 2 a.m. (which was…"

Fred W. Hill replied Nov 9 to Daredevil Season 3

6 Nov 18
Reply by JohnD

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2018   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service