Fred W. Hill's Discussions (1,418)

Discussions Replied To (1418) Replies Latest Activity

"One of my favorite ASM covers, probably because it's fairly unique, but Romita, Sr.…"

Fred W. Hill replied on Saturday to A Cover a Day

3063 4 hours ago
Reply by Philip Portelli

"Had never heard of Manowar before but at least with the head, there is a very strong…"

Fred W. Hill replied on Thursday to A Cover a Day

3063 4 hours ago
Reply by Philip Portelli

"The Death Stalker, introduced a few issues earlier, better fit the bill in this era…"

Fred W. Hill replied Jan 8 to A Cover a Day

3063 4 hours ago
Reply by Philip Portelli

"In some of the very few stories I've read featuring the Jim Hammond Human Torch it s…"

Fred W. Hill replied Jan 7 to A Cover a Day

3063 4 hours ago
Reply by Philip Portelli

"I liked Omega the Unknown, although as with Howard the Duck I missed the first three…"

Fred W. Hill replied Jan 2 to A Cover a Day

3063 4 hours ago
Reply by Philip Portelli

"The Mighty Thor issue 147 is part of a long multi-epic story-line in which Thor tick…"

Fred W. Hill replied Jan 1 to A Cover a Day

3063 4 hours ago
Reply by Philip Portelli

"Hmm, as far as I know the closest previous example was Happy Hogun and Pepper Potts,…"

Fred W. Hill replied Dec 26, 2017 to A Cover a Day

3063 4 hours ago
Reply by Philip Portelli

"Certainly in concept, I never considered the Unicorn lame and when I first heard of…"

Fred W. Hill replied Dec 26, 2017 to John Dunbar re-reads Iron Man (Tales of Suspense 39-99)

260 Dec 26, 2017
Reply by Richard Willis

"I strongly suspect that Stan didn't intend to have it appear that the Unicorn really…"

Fred W. Hill replied Dec 24, 2017 to John Dunbar re-reads Iron Man (Tales of Suspense 39-99)

260 Dec 26, 2017
Reply by Richard Willis

"I wonder if the Newsboy Legion was that much popular than the Star Spangled Kid or j…"

Fred W. Hill replied Dec 15, 2017 to A Cover a Day

3063 4 hours ago
Reply by Philip Portelli

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2018   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service