Fred W. Hill's Discussions (1,486)

Discussions Replied To (1486) Replies Latest Activity

"Even when I was third grade, that sort of name struck me as overly childish and woul…"

Fred W. Hill replied yesterday to A Cover a Day

4845 5 hours ago
Reply by Philip Portelli

"In the days of my youth I got an issue of Crazy (when it was still comic-sized) feat…"

Fred W. Hill replied yesterday to A Cover a Day

4845 5 hours ago
Reply by Philip Portelli

"Looks like Pancake Face had a simply smashing origin! "

Fred W. Hill replied Aug 7 to A Cover a Day

4845 5 hours ago
Reply by Philip Portelli

"A cover featuring two fairly prominent early Marvel villains, Zemo & the villain…"

Fred W. Hill replied Aug 7 to A Cover a Day

4845 5 hours ago
Reply by Philip Portelli

"Yeah, the basic concept of the Silver Surfer made it difficult to make any sort of s…"

Fred W. Hill replied Aug 7 to John Dunbar re-reads Thor (Journey Into Mystery 83 and up)

1189 Aug 7
Reply by Fred W. Hill

"I liked a bit of the mixing as long as the other Asgardians were still involved and…"

Fred W. Hill replied Aug 6 to John Dunbar re-reads Thor (Journey Into Mystery 83 and up)

1189 Aug 7
Reply by Fred W. Hill

"Nice to see this thread active again, John!  I got this issue in somewhat less than…"

Fred W. Hill replied Aug 4 to John Dunbar re-reads Thor (Journey Into Mystery 83 and up)

1189 Aug 7
Reply by Fred W. Hill

"I"ve thought so too.  Maybe Kirby had planned to do it that way, assuming he had the…"

Fred W. Hill replied Jul 25 to A Cover a Day

4845 5 hours ago
Reply by Philip Portelli

"The change in costume, with the face-covering mask, was apparently a desperate attem…"

Fred W. Hill replied Jul 14 to A Cover a Day

4845 5 hours ago
Reply by Philip Portelli

"Question -- did Gil draw this before or after he drew the creation of the Abominatio…"

Fred W. Hill replied Jul 11 to A Cover a Day

4845 5 hours ago
Reply by Philip Portelli

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2018   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service