Fred W. Hill's Discussions (1,564)

Discussions Replied To (1564) Replies Latest Activity

"I haven't read a new DD tale in ages but after reading these posts I'm intrigued eno…"

Fred W. Hill replied Apr 13, 2014 to Daredevil by Mark Waid Vol 1 - The Weekly TPB

31 Apr 22, 2014
Reply by Richard Willis

"I need to watch my Monty Python videos again! "

Fred W. Hill replied Apr 2, 2014 to The Baron Watches Monty Python's Flying Circus and Tries to Create a Timeline for It

85 Jun 22, 2014
Reply by Emerkeith Davyjack

"Then there was the epic tale of Charlie America, who gets so fed up that he has hims…"

Fred W. Hill replied Apr 2, 2014 to What are the best Captain America stories?

29 Apr 3, 2014
Reply by Captain Comics

"Re-reading the first omnibus a couple of days ago, I was struck by what appears to m…"

Fred W. Hill replied Apr 2, 2014 to The Weekly TPB--STARMAN: Sins of the Father

17 Apr 8, 2014
Reply by Richard Willis

"Once Morrison got done with him, the Chief may have thought he'd have been better of…"

Fred W. Hill replied Mar 31, 2014 to Biggest shift in character?

9 Apr 1, 2014
Reply by Randy Jackson

"In this first chapter, Jack indeed seems a very unlikely hero, although in some aspe…"

Fred W. Hill replied Mar 30, 2014 to The Weekly TPB--STARMAN: Sins of the Father

17 Apr 8, 2014
Reply by Richard Willis

"I didn't discover this series until last year, but once I did, I really loved it!  S…"

Fred W. Hill replied Mar 30, 2014 to The Weekly TPB--STARMAN: Sins of the Father

17 Apr 8, 2014
Reply by Richard Willis

"Thanks, Mr. Age.  My mom told me she enjoyed reading Donald Duck comics when she was…"

Fred W. Hill replied Mar 30, 2014 to Earliest Comic Cross-Overs That You Recall...

72 Mar 30, 2014
Reply by Fred W. Hill

"I was 14 at the time, my mom 33, and I had a hunch she'd appreciate Gerber's humor,…"

Fred W. Hill replied Mar 29, 2014 to Earliest Comic Cross-Overs That You Recall...

72 Mar 30, 2014
Reply by Fred W. Hill

"The story of how Zemo's mask got stuck on his face but without damaging his eyes is…"

Fred W. Hill replied Mar 29, 2014 to Baron Zemo: Stuck on Himself?

21 Mar 29, 2014
Reply by Fred W. Hill

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2020   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service