Fred W. Hill's Discussions (1,594)

Discussions Replied To (1594) Replies Latest Activity

"Aliens or monsters inspired by the Easter Island statues had been used in several Ma…"

Fred W. Hill replied May 24, 2014 to John Dunbar re-reads Thor (Journey Into Mystery 83 and up)

1189 Aug 7, 2018
Reply by Fred W. Hill

"I was reading about both Greek & Norse mythology when I was 9 years old, in Bull…"

Fred W. Hill replied May 24, 2014 to John Dunbar re-reads Thor (Journey Into Mystery 83 and up)

1189 Aug 7, 2018
Reply by Fred W. Hill

"Read that a couple of years ago.  Great book, very loosely based on the early days o…"

Fred W. Hill replied May 13, 2014 to So, What Are You Reading These Days? (besides comics)

1302 Mar 21
Reply by JD DeLuzio

"One idea that would be very difficult is to come with the best or at least most sign…"

Fred W. Hill replied May 13, 2014 to Marvel invites readers to pick stories for '75th Anniversary Omnibus'

27 Jul 16, 2014
Reply by Ron M.

"Colan's unique art on most of the Tales to Astonish run was well-matched with Namor.…"

Fred W. Hill replied May 6, 2014 to Favorite Namor solo series?

8 May 7, 2014
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"In either reprint form or the few originals I picked up in comics shops, I have the…"

Fred W. Hill replied May 6, 2014 to Favorite Namor solo series?

8 May 7, 2014
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"I mostly quit collecting comics, including Spider-Man, circa 1986.  I didn't entirel…"

Fred W. Hill replied May 6, 2014 to Emerkeith Davyjack's All-Purpose Spider-Man Thread with Spoiler-Free Amazing Spider-Man 2 Discussion

12 May 8, 2014
Reply by John Dunbar

"On another site, I've seen copies of Kirby's original art for FF #3, with face masks…"

Fred W. Hill replied May 6, 2014 to Fantastic Four Questions AKA I Was Wondering #21

25 May 6, 2014
Reply by Randy Jackson

"Thanks, Luke.  It is rather fun looking back at how Lee & Kirby developed their…"

Fred W. Hill replied May 6, 2014 to Fantastic Four Questions AKA I Was Wondering #21

25 May 6, 2014
Reply by Randy Jackson

"Aside from the instances Luke referred to, in the first issue, after Ben first trans…"

25 May 6, 2014
Reply by Randy Jackson

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2021   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service