Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod)'s Discussions (3,381)

Discussions Replied To (2901) Replies Latest Activity

"Today I read Harrow County Vol. 3 : Snake Doctor. This is the first one with guest a…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied 21 hours ago to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

4050 1 hour ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Short Cuts 30 Deadly Class Vol. 6 – This Is Not The End; Saga Volume 8; Seven To Ete…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied on Saturday to What are you blogging about today?

1019 on Saturday
Reply by Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod)

"I just watched Fantastic Beasts (courtesy of an HBO trial on Sling TV). I liked it,…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied on Saturday to Movies I Have Seen Lately

3437 13 hours ago
Reply by Luke Blanchard

"I've been meaning to read Cullen Bunn & Tyler Crook's Dark Horse series Harrow C…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Apr 16 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

4050 1 hour ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"I still watch it regularly. I agree about the new status quo. I'm not fully on board…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Apr 13 to 'iZombie' Season 4

6 Apr 13
Reply by Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod)

"Nailbiter Vol. 6: The Bloody TruthJoshua Williamson, story; Mike Henderson, art; Ada…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Apr 12 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

4050 1 hour ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Clean Room Vol. 3: Waiting for the Stars to Fall Gail Simone, writer; Walter Geovani…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Apr 12 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

4050 1 hour ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"I've been watching it, but (like you) not very enthusiastically. Good enough to stic…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Apr 11 to 'Krypton' will have familiar characters from DC Comics doing unfamiliar things

3 Apr 12
Reply by Captain Comics

"The Wicked + The Divine Vol. 6: Imperial Phase, Part 2 Kieron Gillen, writer; Jamie…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Apr 9 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

4050 1 hour ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Unfollow, Vol. 3: Turn It OffRob Williams, writer; Mike Dowling, Simon Gane, Javier…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Apr 9 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

4050 1 hour ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2018   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service