Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod)'s Discussions (3,623)

Discussions Replied To (3095) Replies Latest Activity

"They have offered Last Gang In Town for awhile--I bought it the last time they had a…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied on Saturday to Trends in DC's Digital Reprints on Comixology

482 on Saturday
Reply by Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod)

"Mr. Vertigo Reviews 71 Hey Kids! Comics! Vol. 1; Mystik U; and Oblivion Song Chapter…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Apr 17 to What are you blogging about today?

1053 Apr 17

"The show is definitely fun. So much so that  after seeing some of this week's episod…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Apr 17 to 'Legends of Tomorrow' Season 4

32 Apr 17
Reply by Richard Willis

"Damn, that sale seems to be over. I don't see $4.99 prices on any of the collections."

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Apr 5 to Trends in DC's Digital Reprints on Comixology

482 on Saturday

"This week's sale is on Scalped and 100 Bullets... and with the Deluxe editions, you…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Apr 5 to Trends in DC's Digital Reprints on Comixology

482 on Saturday

"I recently finished the first season on Hulu. I have zero history with the character…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Apr 3 to 'Marvel's Cloak & Dagger' perfectly suited for upcoming TV adaptation

12 Apr 10
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"Short Cuts 41 The Beauty Vol. 2; Ice Cream Man Vol. 2 – Strange Neapolitan; The Beau…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Mar 31 to What are you blogging about today?

1053 Apr 17

"I really enjoyed the first season, so I'm certainly looking forward to this one. The…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Mar 29 to Morrison's 'Happy!' brings Nick Sax's disgusting life to Syfy

9 Mar 29
Reply by Captain Comics

"The pikes weren't nearly as consequential as the ones in the comic, especially since…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Mar 29 to 'The Walking Dead' Season 9

64 Apr 5
Reply by Captain Comics

"Black Hammer Volume 3: Age of Doom Part IJeff Lemire, writer; Dean Ormston, artist;…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Mar 19 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

5149 yesterday
Reply by Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2019   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service