Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod)'s Discussions (3,348)

Discussions Replied To (2870) Replies Latest Activity

"I've enjoyed the few Deadman stories I've read, but didn't know the details of his f…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied 4 hours ago to Deck Log Entry # 204 Dead on Arrival

4 6 minutes ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Nailbiter Vol. 5: Bound By BloodJoshua Williamson, story; Mike Henderson, art; Adam…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied yesterday to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

3925 yesterday
Reply by Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod)

"There was a TPB collection listed on Amazon, which was withdrawn. Might still be the…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied yesterday to Mister Miracle by King and Gerads: SPOILERS

14 3 hours ago
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

"The Walking Dead Vol. 28: A Certain Doom deals with the fallout from the Whisperers…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied yesterday to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

3925 yesterday

"Short Cuts 27 Black Science Vol. 5 – True Atonement ; The Wicked + The Divine Vol. 5…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied yesterday to What are you blogging about today?

1015 yesterday

"The Fuse Vol. 3: Perihelion Antony Johnston, writer; Justin Greenwood, artist; Shari…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Feb 11 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

3925 yesterday

"I love Jaime's stuff, but I don't know if I'll be able to follow along. I own the e-…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Feb 11 to Randy Jackson reads Vida Loca: The Death of Speedy Ortiz from Love and Rockets (Not Child Friendly)

8 Feb 12
Reply by Randy Jackson

"The Walking Dead Vol. 27: The Whisperer War  The inevitable war with the Whisperers.…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Feb 10 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

3925 yesterday

"Red Thorn Vol. 2: Mad Gods and ScotsmenDavid Baillie, writer; Meghan Hetrick, artist…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Feb 6 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

3925 yesterday

"Beginning  my roughly yearly catch-up of The Walking Dead with The Walking Dead, Vol…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Feb 3 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

3925 yesterday

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2018   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service