Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod)'s Discussions (3,556)

Discussions Replied To (3045) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm approaching the end of American Horror Story. I liked "Hotel" (Season 5), but "R…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied 10 hours ago to TV shows I am binging

153 10 hours ago
Reply by Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod)

"Yeah, I've been watching it. I like it, although I have found it hard to follow afte…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied 16 hours ago to TV shows I am binging

153 10 hours ago

"Royal City Vol. 3: We All Float OnJeff Lemire: creator, writer & illustratorImag…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied yesterday to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

4893 yesterday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Read a couple of cool creator-owned e-comics today. First up was Matt Kindt's Mind M…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied on Sunday to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

4893 yesterday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Mr. Vertigo Reviews 68 Gideon Falls Vol. 1 – Black Barn; Silver Volume 4; and My Her…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied on Sunday to What are you blogging about today?

1044 on Sunday

"Grass Kings Vol. 2Matt Kindt, writer; Tyler Jenkins, illustrator; Hilary Jenkins, co…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied on Friday to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

4893 yesterday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Just checked my library, Comixology and Amazon. Not in the library or Comixology, bu…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied on Friday to Berlin by Jason Lutes

8 yesterday
Reply by Captain Comics

"I remember reading the first installment of Berlin years ago. And liking it, but not…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied on Friday to Berlin by Jason Lutes

8 yesterday
Reply by Captain Comics

"I'm really glad to hear that. I bought the entire China Mieville run on Comixology d…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Dec 10 to Trends in DC's Digital Reprints on Comixology

434 on Sunday
Reply by Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man

"I noticed that too. The next volume is already available on Hoopla, so I should get…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Dec 6 to Re-reading Stray Bullets: Über Alles Edition

90 Dec 10
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2018   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service