Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod)'s Discussions (3,923)

Discussions Replied To (3268) Replies Latest Activity

"Great one, Commander! I look forward to your Thanksgiving entries. This was all new…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied 19 hours ago to Deck Log Entry # 229 Happy Thanksgiving 2020!

7 8 hours ago
Reply by Doctor Hmmm?

"I recently watched both seasons of the series Lennie James created for the British T…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied on Monday to What are you watching right now?

695 5 hours ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Man, your rants are far more entertaining than the actual show, Cap! Glad I watched…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied on Monday to "Fear the Wallking Dead" - Seasons 5 & 6

57 on Monday
Reply by Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod)

"The first Die!Die!Die! collection has been on my Hoopla Favorites list for months, b…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied on Sunday to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

6038 16 hours ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Comixology has several categories on sale for half off or better this week. Includes…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Nov 17 to Trends in DC's Digital Reprints on Comixology

632 on Tuesday
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

"Short Cuts 51 Ascender Vol. 2 – The Dead Sea; November Vol. 2 – The Gun In The Puddl…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Nov 15 to What are you blogging about today?

1090 Nov 15

"Me, too. First discovered his writing on Lucifer--which I consider the best Sandman…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Nov 6 to The Dollhouse Family

4 Nov 7
Reply by Captain Comics

"I agree about the episode being good. I've really missed John Dorie. I was afraid we…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Nov 2 to "Fear the Wallking Dead" - Seasons 5 & 6

57 on Monday

"Yeah, I can't say I'm invested in any of the characters. The whole YA drama doesn't…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Nov 2 to The Walking Dead: The World Beyond

29 on Monday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Mr. Vertigo Reviews 82 East of West Vol. 10; Farmhand Vol. 1 – Reap What Was Sown; a…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Nov 1 to What are you blogging about today?

1090 Nov 15

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2020   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service