Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod)'s Discussions (3,594)

Discussions Replied To (3072) Replies Latest Activity

"Short Cuts 40 Paper Girls Vol. 5; Black Hammer Volume 2 – The Event; The Hellblazer…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied on Saturday to What are you blogging about today?

1049 on Saturday
Reply by Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod)

"The Beauty Vol. 2Jeremy Haun, Jason Hurley:story; Mike Huddleston, Brett Weldele, St…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied on Friday to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

4990 3 hours ago
Reply by Richard Willis

"I finished The Punisher Season 2 last night. Liked it a lot, and almost agree about…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Jan 31 to TV shows I am binging

181 Jan 31

"Mr. Vertigo Reviews 69 Skin & Earth Vol. 1; The Beauty Vol. 1;  & Archangel.…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Jan 31 to What are you blogging about today?

1049 on Saturday

"Stray Bullets: Sunshine & Roses, Part 3 Sunshine & Roses Part 3 (Issues #17…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Jan 24 to Re-reading Stray Bullets: Über Alles Edition

91 Jan 24

"Also, the casting is visually remarkably on-character with the comic. The biggest ex…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Jan 23 to 'Deadly Class' TV show improves on its comic book source material

3 Jan 24
Reply by Captain Comics

"I love the comic, and really liked the pilot of the TV show, too. The differences fr…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Jan 23 to 'Deadly Class' TV show improves on its comic book source material

3 Jan 24
Reply by Captain Comics

"Thanks. I'm impressed by the variety in just four issues, so I'm definitely on board…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Jan 19 to Ice Cream Man Vol. 1: Rainbow Sprinkles

2 Jan 19

"I've met him, and have to say that he seems more soft-spoken writer than tough guy.…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Jan 18 to Men of Wrath

3 Jan 19
Reply by Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man

"Short Cuts 39 Black Science Vol. 8 – Later Than You Think; Moonshine Volume 2 – Mise…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Jan 15 to What are you blogging about today?

1049 on Saturday

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2019   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service