Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod)'s Discussions (3,291)

Discussions Replied To (2820) Replies Latest Activity

"I really liked The Bunker, too. Just this week I noticed that it was up to Vol. 4 in…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied 2 hours ago to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

3796 2 hours ago
Reply by Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod)

"I'm enjoying it, too (I think I'm about three episodes in). Count me as another non-…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied 10 hours ago to 'The Punisher' Season 1

1 10 hours ago

"I finally watched Suicide Squad last night (on HBO). I was able to enjoy it by prett…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied 11 hours ago to Movies I Have Seen Lately

3267 10 hours ago
Reply by Richard Willis

"Injection Volume Two Warren Ellis, writer; Declan Shalvey, artist; Jordie Bellaire,…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied 12 hours ago to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

3796 2 hours ago

"I'd just like to point out that I mentioned watching it on HBO in my post! Alien: Co…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied on Sunday to Movies I Have Seen Lately

3267 10 hours ago
Reply by Richard Willis

"I watched Get Out, a thriller/horror film (with a dose of humor) that got a lot of a…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied on Saturday to Movies I Have Seen Lately

3267 10 hours ago
Reply by Richard Willis

"Short Cuts 25 Lazarus Vol. 5 – Cull; Low Vol. 4 – Outer Aspects of Inner Attitudes;…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied on Friday to What are you blogging about today?

1007 on Friday

"I agree with you on just about everything (boring, I know). I generally prefer that…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied on Thursday to 'The Orville' Season One

31 on Friday
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"Zomnibus Vol. 2 IDW Publishing, 2011 Continuing with the IDW omnibus horror collecti…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Nov 12 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

3796 2 hours ago

"I liked all of those early crime stories: Goldfish, Jinx, and Torso. I know he's bee…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Nov 11 to Bendis To DC

31 Nov 11
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2017   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service