Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod)'s Discussions (3,146)

Discussions Replied To (2705) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm going to have to ignore most of this discussion, because I just got interested i…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied on Tuesday to The Americans: Now With SPOILERS!

21 on Tuesday
Reply by Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod)

"I know I saw him perform at least once, as part of a big rock festival in Detroit. H…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied on Monday to Chuck Berry, RIP

10 23 hours ago
Reply by doc photo

"Wow, I'm such a fan. I've also met him, I think most recently at the 2011 HeroesCon.…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied on Sunday to Bernie Wrightson, RIP

11 yesterday
Reply by Ronald Morgan

"Mr. Vertigo Reviews 53 Rosalie Lightning – A Graphic Memoir; & The Fifth Beatle…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Mar 16 to What are you blogging about today?

986 Mar 16

"Now there's a HUGE IDW bundle:  https://www.humblebundle.com/books/creator-showcase-…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Mar 2 to Big Digital Comics Sale

109 Mar 2

"Seveneves by Neal Stephenson. It's a really old-school hard sci-fi tale, about the d…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Feb 28 to So, What Are You Reading These Days? (besides comics)

1051 4 hours ago
Reply by Luke Blanchard

"Lobster Johnson, Vol. 3: Satan Smells a Rat  Mike Mignola (Writer), John Arcudi (Wri…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Feb 27 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

3345 7 minutes ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Mr. Vertigo Reviews 52 Unfollow Vol. 1 – 140 Characters; Clean Room Vol 1 – Immacula…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Feb 25 to What are you blogging about today?

986 Mar 16

"Yeah, it's crazy. I can only imagine the scene in the writer's room: Writer: "There'…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Feb 22 to Flash Season 3 -- SPOILERS

50 17 hours ago
Reply by Richard Willis

"I like Legion a lot, and there's no comic book connection for me, either. In fact I…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Feb 20 to Flash Season 3 -- SPOILERS

50 17 hours ago
Reply by Richard Willis

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2017   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service