Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod)'s Discussions (3,749)

Discussions Replied To (3169) Replies Latest Activity

"Great advice, Clark! I'm a retired librarian who helped out with this problem all th…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Dec 5 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

5532 on Tuesday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Short Cuts 45 B.P.R.D. The Devil You Know Vol. 1 – Messiah; B.P.R.D. The Devil You K…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Nov 30 to What are you blogging about today?

1068 Nov 30
Reply by Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod)

"Yes. I always intended to visit his comics shop while in Florida (as I am right now)…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Nov 29 to Dagwan

6 Dec 2
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Educational and entertaining, as always, Commander. Happy Thanksgiving!"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Nov 28 to Deck Log Entry # 220 Happy Thanksgiving 2019!

9 on Monday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"I agree about the mine: suddenly they're all trapped in there? But at least it repre…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Nov 25 to 'The Walking Dead' Season 10

18 Dec 2
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

"I didn't even realize there could be any confusion! I've read some of the First Comi…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Nov 25 to Rise of the Black Flame

3 Nov 25
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"A Series of Endings II The Wicked + The Divine Vol. 9 – “Okay”; Paper Girls Vol. 6;…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Nov 15 to What are you blogging about today?

1068 Nov 30

"You should also investigate your local public library. They would likely have some o…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Nov 3 to Where Do You Draw the Line?

57 on Monday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"I'm looking forward to both of these when they get collected. Also curious to see wh…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Nov 1 to New Title Alerts

86 Dec 1
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

"Short Cuts 44 Oblivion Song Volume Two; The Beauty Vol. 5; Ice Cream Man Vol. 3 – Ho…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Oct 31 to What are you blogging about today?

1068 Nov 30

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2019   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service