Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod)'s Discussions (4,043)

Discussions Replied To (3337) Replies Latest Activity

"Vertigo Miniseries Tour Part 47 Vertigo Quarterly SFX: the second Vertigo Quarterly…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied yesterday to What are you blogging about today?

1122 yesterday
Reply by Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod)

"I had not heard about that promise, but I think they did renege on it. I don't remem…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Sep 9 to Lucifer Vol. 4: The Devil At Heart

3 Sep 9
Reply by Richard Willis

"I enjoyed The Invisible Life a lot (I have an Advance Reader's Copy). My book club i…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Sep 7 to So, What Are You Reading These Days? (besides comics)

1369 Sep 7

"Art Ops A late Vertigo series I'm just catching up with (both collections came out i…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Sep 2 to What are you blogging about today?

1122 yesterday

"That's for sure! Keith Richards has looked like Death for decades now. "

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Aug 25 to RIP Charlie Watts

14 Aug 31
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"I actually think that A Clockwork Orange is the only Anthony Burgess novel I haven't…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Aug 18 to Movies I Have Never Seen

44 Aug 24
Reply by JD DeLuzio

"If I saw Ben Hur it was ages ago. I don't think I've ever seen Gone With The Wind al…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Aug 17 to Movies I Have Never Seen

44 Aug 24
Reply by JD DeLuzio

"Mr. Vertigo Reviews 91 Black Hammer/Justice League – Hammer of Justice!; Family Tree…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Aug 16 to What are you blogging about today?

1122 yesterday

"Once & Future Vol.3: The Parliament of Magpies. Still lots of fun, and looks abs…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Aug 14 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

6261 on Thursday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"I masked while grocery shopping last week, too. All the Publix employees were masked…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Aug 3 to How's 'that' situation going now?

227 Sep 4
Reply by Richard Willis

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2021   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service