Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod)'s Discussions (3,515)

Discussions Replied To (3010) Replies Latest Activity

"Saga Volume NineFiona Staples, artist; Brian K. Vaughan, writerImage Comics, 2018 Th…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied yesterday to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

4781 9 hours ago
Reply by Emerkeith Davyjack

"Sounds like fun to me, too. I heard Claremont speak for the first time at HerosCon l…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied yesterday to Memphis Comic Expo -- please click!

3 yesterday
Reply by Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod)

"Following up on my own comment: I re-read Daytripper yesterday for a local library b…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied yesterday to Trends in DC's Digital Reprints on Comixology

399 yesterday
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

"Short Cuts 36 Dept. H Vol. 2 – After The Flood; Southern Bastards Vol. 4 – Gut Check…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Oct 14 to What are you blogging about today?

1039 Oct 14

"Thanks, Travis! It's fun writing these: they're much more formal (and usually longer…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Oct 10 to Cartoonist Rick Geary's The True Death of Billy the Kid

4 Oct 10

"Glad to hear it! I like writing for the No Flying, No Tights website, but it's too b…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Oct 9 to Cartoonist Rick Geary's The True Death of Billy the Kid

4 Oct 10

"I've been catching up on e-comics that have been piling up on my Kindle Fire: my vir…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Oct 8 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

4781 9 hours ago

"The first trade contains Issues #1-6, and there's already a second trade with Issues…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Oct 8 to Grass Kings Vol. 1

2 Oct 8

"Everafter Vol. 2: The Unsentimental EducationDave Justus & Lilah Sturges, writer…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Oct 6 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

4781 9 hours ago

"Oh, I agree that Dylan is dead. The ending where he survives is clearly a fantasy. B…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Sep 30 to Kill or be Killed Vol. 4

2 Sep 30

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2018   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service