Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod)'s Discussions (3,248)

Discussions Replied To (2783) Replies Latest Activity

"Lobster Johnson, Vol. 4: Get the Lobster Mike Mignola & John Arcudi, story; Tonc…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied on Tuesday to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

3693 15 hours ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Descender, Vol. 3: SingularitiesJeff Lemire, writer; Dustin Nguyen, artistImage Comi…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied on Monday to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

3693 15 hours ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"I looked at the first few TPB collections, and Richard has it right. Right from the…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied on Monday to 'Preacher' Season 2

24 on Monday
Reply by Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod)

"I've been wondering the same thing, Cap, and I read the whole series twice. Had a re…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Sep 15 to 'Preacher' Season 2

24 on Monday

"Short Cuts 23 Unfollow Vol. 2 – God Is Watching; Nailbiter Vol. 4 – Blood Lust; The…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Sep 14 to What are you blogging about today?

1002 Sep 14

"I've got such low expectations that I barely noticed how bad it was. One reason I ke…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Sep 13 to 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 3 (cont.)

5 Sep 13
Reply by Captain Comics

"Nailbiter Vol. 4: Blood Lust Joshua Williamson, story; Mike Henderson, art; Adam Guz…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Sep 12 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

3693 15 hours ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"I've become a pretty frequent flyer recently, due to my jazz critic junkets. Before…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Sep 11 to Airplanes

13 Sep 12
Reply by The Baron

"Short Cuts 22 Saga Volume Seven; Clean Room Vol. 2 – Exile; Deadly Class, Vol. 5 – C…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Aug 30 to What are you blogging about today?

1002 Sep 14

"Moritat is good on the new Rebirth Hellblazer, too."

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Aug 27 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

3693 15 hours ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2017   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service