Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod)'s Discussions (3,163)

Discussions Replied To (2713) Replies Latest Activity

"No, never even heard of it before. I'll have to look out for it."

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied on Wednesday to Roughneck by Jeff Lemire

4 on Wednesday
Reply by Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod)

"Mr. Vertigo Reviews 54 Roughneck; The Sheriff of Babylon, Volume 1- Bang. Bang. Bang…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied on Wednesday to What are you blogging about today?

988 on Wednesday

"Yeah, that's about right. Fun! ;)"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied on Wednesday to Roughneck by Jeff Lemire

4 on Wednesday

"Almost forgot to talk about the art. Hung seems like a perfect match for this story.…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Apr 14 to Snotgirl Vol.1 - Green Hair Don't Care

2 Apr 15
Reply by Captain Comics

"Low Vol. 3 - Shore Of The Dying Light Rick Remender, writer; Greg Tocchini, artist;…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Apr 13 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

3399 2 hours ago
Reply by Travis Herrick (Modular Mod)

"Short Cuts 19 Deadly Class Vol. 4 – Die for Me; ODY-C, Vol. 2 – Sons of the Wolf; Na…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Apr 5 to What are you blogging about today?

988 on Wednesday

"Tokyo Ghost Volume Two: Come Join Us Rick Remender, writer; Sean Murphy, artist; Mat…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Apr 3 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

3399 2 hours ago

"I'll have to look out for this. I'm intrigued by the musical subject, as well as the…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Mar 31 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

3399 2 hours ago

"I'm going to have to ignore most of this discussion, because I just got interested i…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Mar 21 to The Americans: Now With SPOILERS!

22 Apr 2
Reply by Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man

"I know I saw him perform at least once, as part of a big rock festival in Detroit. H…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Mar 20 to Chuck Berry, RIP

10 Mar 22
Reply by doc photo

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2017   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service