Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod)'s Discussions (3,769)

Discussions Replied To (3179) Replies Latest Activity

"I agree that the publishing schedule is problematic, and would be for just about any…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Jan 20 to Lazarus, Vol. 6: Fracture I

2 Jan 20
Reply by Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod)

"I've been watching the Netflix series You. It's about an oddly attractive psychopath…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Jan 16 to What are you watching right now?

489 Jan 21
Reply by Richard Willis

"Mr. Vertigo Reviews 77 Skyward Vol. 3 – Fix The World; Days of Hate – Act One; and D…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Jan 15 to What are you blogging about today?

1071 Jan 15

"On the antenna question: I would recommend buying an antenna and trying it out first…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Jan 8 to Any cord-cutters on the site?

11 Jan 13
Reply by Travis Herrick (Modular Mod)

"We use Sling and an antenna. We're happy overall. Sling's servers occasionally get o…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Jan 7 to Any cord-cutters on the site?

11 Jan 13
Reply by Travis Herrick (Modular Mod)

"Short Cuts 46 Gideon Falls Vol. 3 – Stations of the Cross; Monstress Vol. 4 – The Ch…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Jan 1 to What are you blogging about today?

1071 Jan 15

"Happy New Year, everyone!"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Dec 31 to HAPPY NEW YEAR!

11 Jan 2
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"I saw it--albeit in a couple of sittings--and liked it. I thought it was true to the…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Dec 28, 2019 to Movies I Have Seen Lately

4010 Jan 18
Reply by Captain Comics

"Merry Christmas to you, Commander. And to us all!"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Dec 25, 2019 to Deck Log Entry # 221 Merry Christmas 2019!

6 Dec 26, 2019
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

"Mr. Vertigo Reviews 76 November Vol. 1 – The Girl On The Roof; Ascender Vol. 1 – The…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Dec 15, 2019 to What are you blogging about today?

1071 Jan 15

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2020   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service