Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod)'s Discussions (4,157)

Discussions Replied To (3407) Replies Latest Activity

"Happy belated birthday, Craig! "

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied on Monday to Happy birthday, Craig!

7 on Monday
Reply by Dave Blanchard

"Caught up on a couple of older things this weekend.  Shade, The Changing Girl Vol. 1…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied on Sunday to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

6498 18 hours ago
Reply by Captain Comics

"Since the original film barely used anything from the comics beyond the title and th…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied May 18 to League of Extraordinary Gentlemen reboot

4 May 18
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"Agreed! "

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied May 11 to The Ghost in You by Ed Brubaker, Sean Phillips & Jacob Phillips

5 May 11
Reply by Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod)

"I'm still soldiering on through the Walking Dead shows. Interesting enough to find o…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied May 1 to What are you watching right now?

913 11 minutes ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Thanks, guess I'll start doing that with the latest blog post. "

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Apr 30 to What are you blogging about today?

1144 Apr 30
Reply by JD DeLuzio

"An update: home test came up negative after five days, so we seem to have dodged tha…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Apr 19 to How's 'that' situation going now?

367 May 11
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

"Short Cuts 59 Tales from Harrow County Volume 1- Death’s Choir; Sea of Sorrows; and…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Apr 15 to What are you blogging about today?

1144 Apr 30
Reply by JD DeLuzio

"My wife sang in a concert Saturday night, along with a large group of singers and in…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Apr 12 to How's 'that' situation going now?

367 May 11
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

"Much too late for me to catch up and read along, but I thought I should mention a cu…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Apr 10 to Terry Moore - The SiP-verse

396 yesterday
Reply by The Baron

RSS

Groups

Latest Activity

Jeff of Earth-J replied to Cavaliere (moderator emeritus)'s discussion What are you watching right now?
"SWAMP THING (2019 TV SERIES): After we read the Bronze Age Swamp Thing in 2017, Tracy and I started…"
11 minutes ago
Dave Palmer replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"Let’s finish out Zero Patrol with a couple of “sword and sorcery” covers and a…"
14 minutes ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Swamp Thing
"ISSUE #42: The title of this story is "Strange Fruit." On page 18, Swamp Thing narrates:…"
26 minutes ago
ClarkKent_DC replied to ClarkKent_DC's discussion The New Season (2021)
"While we're all reflecting on This Is Us and how well it sticked the landing in its…"
55 minutes ago
ClarkKent_DC replied to ClarkKent_DC's discussion 'This Is Us' -- Season 4 (and others)
"I never took to The Gilmore Girls (I've tried, but it just didn't take), and…"
1 hour ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Swamp Thing
"ISSUE #41: Where do writers get their ideas? In the case of Alan Moore, I think he often gets them…"
2 hours ago
ClarkKent_DC replied to Randy Jackson's discussion Misheard lyrics you prefer to the original
"Speaking of Christmas music, I suppose "Olive, the other reindeer" is an enduring…"
2 hours ago
ClarkKent_DC replied to Randy Jackson's discussion Misheard lyrics you prefer to the original
"In my travels, I have acquired four compilations of so-called "mondegreens," all from…"
2 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
3 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Randy Jackson's discussion Misheard lyrics you prefer to the original
"Apophenia is the tendency to perceive meaningful connections between unrelated things. Pareidolia…"
3 hours ago
JD DeLuzio replied to Randy Jackson's discussion Misheard lyrics you prefer to the original
"The Refreshments' "Banditos" (1995) features the following: So give you ID card to…"
4 hours ago
JD DeLuzio replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
".. The cover's dialogue goes over the top, but this was when Dick went to college and Bruce…"
4 hours ago

© 2022   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service