Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod)'s Discussions (3,799)

Discussions Replied To (3191) Replies Latest Activity

"Vertigo Miniseries Tour Part 39 Slash & Burn; Last Gang in Town; and Jacked."

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied yesterday to What are you blogging about today?

1076 yesterday
Reply by Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod)

"Big agree on this episode feeling like an interruption to the ongoing story. It was…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Mar 25 to 'The Walking Dead' Season 10

37 on Monday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"The Sandman Universe II The Dreaming Vol. 2 – Empty Shells; Books of Magic Vol. 2 –…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Mar 15 to What are you blogging about today?

1076 yesterday

"Short Cuts 48 Briggs Land Volume 2 – Lone Wolves; Lazarus: Vol. 6 – Fracture I; Die…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Mar 1 to What are you blogging about today?

1076 yesterday

"Yeah, Milligan is never less than clever, is he? I picked it up cheap during one of…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Feb 24 to New Romancer (Peter Milligan & Brett Parson)

2 Feb 24

"No one would like to see Vertigo return more than me, but I'll be surprised if it ha…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Feb 23 to Dan Didio no longer at DC

17 Mar 2
Reply by Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas

"I really enjoyed Locke & Key, and thought it was true to the spirit of the comic…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Feb 22 to 'Locke and Key,' 'Katy Keene' both come from comics, but couldn't be more different

1 Feb 22

"Vertigo Miniseries Tour Part 38 The Names; Effigy – Idle Worship;  and The Complete…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Feb 15 to What are you blogging about today?

1076 yesterday

"I'm watching Locke & Key on Netflix. It's really good. I read the comics ages ag…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Feb 11 to What are you watching right now?

532 on Tuesday
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"Don't know that one! "

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Feb 5 to Last Gang in Town

4 Feb 5
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2020   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service