Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod)'s Discussions (3,736)

Discussions Replied To (3162) Replies Latest Activity

"Yeah, and "hanging up" on someone is the same. I recently heard the phrase "he hung…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Oct 3 to That "Weird Expressions" thread

14 Nov 4
Reply by Richard Willis

"I don't own a copy of the book (I read it in ebook form as part of my public library…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Oct 2 to Re-reading Stray Bullets: Über Alles Edition

105 Oct 2
Reply by Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod)

"Catching Up With The Walking Dead V : The End Vol. 32: Rest In Peace - the oversized…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Oct 1 to What are you blogging about today?

1066 Oct 31

"Absolutely right! I've never given it much thought, but I've noticed the same thing…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Oct 1 to Bleeding Cool: DC About to Shut Down Vertigo

37 Oct 1

"I'm re-watching the conclusion of Preacher. Herr Starr has a great line, which I don…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Oct 1 to What are you watching right now?

443 on Tuesday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"No. We used to have them, but Captain Comics decided they were just splitting up the…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Sep 30 to Tips on using the board

124 Sep 30
Reply by Richard Willis

"I love 100 Bullets as well. In fact, it's high on my list of Vertigo series to rerea…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Sep 30 to Thoughts On These Comic Books?

29 Oct 31
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"I intended to reread Young Liars after the big Stray Bullets project. I was buying i…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Sep 26 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

5495 6 hours ago
Reply by Richard Willis

"Happy to hear you're on the mend, Philip! Scary stuff. Diabetes is no fun (my mother…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Sep 25 to I'm Still Alive for Reals!

17 Sep 30
Reply by David Warren

"I think you're right. The dueling documentaries reminded me of the recent spate of n…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Sep 23 to "Fear the Wallking Dead" - Season Five

31 Oct 7
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2019   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service