Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod)'s Discussions (3,666)

Discussions Replied To (3123) Replies Latest Activity

"Sunday, June 16 A very interesting day. I spent much of it sitting with Golden and S…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Jun 16 to Heroes Convention 2019

3 Jun 16
Reply by Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod)

"RETURN TO RIVERDALE: EIGHT DECADES WITH ARCHIE'S PALS & GALS The Mega-panel retu…"

3 Jun 16

"Saturday, June 15 Started the day seeking autographs again. Discovered that Kelley J…"

3 Jun 16

"Regression: When Your Past Lives Are Really Bad News My review of the Image miniseri…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Jun 15 to What are you blogging about today?

1059 on Monday

"I had a blast with Happy all the way through. Liked it more than I remember liking t…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Jun 11 to TV shows I am binging

203 on Wednesday
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"Yeah, that's a nice touch. At first I was sure someone was just using the radioactiv…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Jun 10 to "Fear the Wallking Dead" - Season Five

5 Jun 10

"Stray Bullets: Sunshine & Roses, Part 4 - "The Salad Days" Part 4 (Issues #25-3…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Jun 10 to Re-reading Stray Bullets: Über Alles Edition

92 Jun 10

"Glad to hear it, Emerkeith!"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Jun 7 to The nice thoughts of Emerkeith...........

173 Jun 15
Reply by Emerkeith Davyjack

"I have to agree that the creator-owned space now has lots of companies active. Image…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Jun 5 to Bleeding Cool: DC About to Shut Down Vertigo

34 Jul 9
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

"Harrow County: Cullen Bunn & Tyler Crook’s Countless Haints (Part 2) My reading…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Jun 2 to What are you blogging about today?

1059 on Monday

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2019   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service