Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod)'s Discussions (3,720)

Discussions Replied To (3157) Replies Latest Activity

"You may be right about that. The comic does not include anything as high-tech as a h…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Sep 13 to The Walking Dead Vol. 32: The End

11 on Friday
Reply by Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod)

"Finally, someone who has read the thing! ;) I agree about the comic plots on the TV…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Sep 11 to The Walking Dead Vol. 32: The End

11 on Friday

"Retired from library work a little over a year ago, but I'm still a big fan (and use…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Sep 9 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

5469 1 hour ago
Reply by Richard Willis

"That sure was quick! Extra ironic twist that Logan actually seemed to be reconsideri…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Sep 9 to "Fear the Wallking Dead" - Season Five

31 Oct 7
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Short Cuts 43 Deadly Class Vol. 8 – Never Go Back; Skyward Vol. 2 – Here There Be Dr…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Sep 2 to What are you blogging about today?

1064 Oct 1

"Yeah, I dig it too. It's a cool bunch of quirky characters--Dud foremost among them-…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Aug 30 to TV shows I am binging

232 Oct 4
Reply by Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man

"Yeah, I agree about the art and covers. I thought the storytelling was flawed, as I…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Aug 19 to The Dreaming Vol. 1: Pathways and Emanations

2 Aug 19

"I had always intended to read the comics, so I read the first Omnibus before watchin…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Aug 18 to 'The Boys' grow up a little with transition to TV

4 Aug 18
Reply by Captain Comics

"Mr. Vertigo Reviews 74 Die Volume 1- Fantasy Heartbreaker; She Could Fly Volume One…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Aug 15 to What are you blogging about today?

1064 Oct 1

"Thanks for the link, Clark. It's a very clear-eyed look at the question. "

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Aug 2 to Comic Book Sales Trends

124 Aug 24
Reply by Detective 445

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2019   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service