Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod)'s Discussions (3,666)

Discussions Replied To (3123) Replies Latest Activity

"Happy Birthday, MSA. You old-timer, you!"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied May 22 to Happy birthday Mr. Silver Age 2019

12 May 29
Reply by Mr. Silver Age

"Glad to be here, John! Happy you figured out the anniversary date."

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied May 20 to 10 year anniversary of the Comics Cave!

10 May 25
Reply by Mike Parnell

"Sounds great! See you after."

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied May 19 to See you next week!

7 May 20
Reply by Captain Comics

"I guess this is a place to post this. After almost a year I am finally decorating my…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied May 16 to Anything, Everything, or Nothing At All

4031 22 hours ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Sounds great, Cap! Count me in."

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied May 16 to The Book!

56 on Monday
Reply by Captain Comics

"Mr. Vertigo Reviews 72 The Old Guard Book One – Opening Fire; Gideon Falls Vol. 2 –…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied May 15 to What are you blogging about today?

1059 on Monday
Reply by Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod)

"I've been reading this series in collected form (like everything else), so I am real…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied May 6 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

5288 yesterday
Reply by Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man

"Invisible Republic Vol. 01 – 03: Gabriel Hardman’s Interplanetary Political Thriller…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied May 2 to What are you blogging about today?

1059 on Monday

"They have offered Last Gang In Town for awhile--I bought it the last time they had a…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Apr 20 to Trends in DC's Digital Reprints on Comixology

508 Jul 11
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

"Mr. Vertigo Reviews 71 Hey Kids! Comics! Vol. 1; Mystik U; and Oblivion Song Chapter…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Apr 17 to What are you blogging about today?

1059 on Monday

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2019   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service