Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod)'s Discussions (3,720)

Discussions Replied To (3157) Replies Latest Activity

"I haven't had any problems. There is one odd change, though. Before, if IE detected…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Jun 21, 2009 to IE8, Anyone?

15 Aug 14, 2014
Reply by Figserello

"Thanks, Cavalier! And right back at ya, and the rest of the dads. I'm going to be sp…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Jun 21, 2009 to Happy Father's Day, guys!

4 Jun 23, 2009
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"Thanks, I'll have to try that next time. I thought my "Heroes Convention 2009" post…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Jun 20, 2009 to How easy is it to post to a picture somewhere else?

4 Jun 21, 2009
Reply by Ana Canino-Fluit (Anacoqui- mod)

"So how did you do this? I tried a couple ways to get a photo to show up in my Heroes…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Jun 20, 2009 to How easy is it to post to a picture somewhere else?

4 Jun 21, 2009
Reply by Ana Canino-Fluit (Anacoqui- mod)

"And good for you, too. All the oatmeal commercials say so."

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Jun 18, 2009 to What are you eating and/or drinking right now?

196 Jan 19
Reply by Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man

"Coffee"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Jun 18, 2009 to What are you eating and/or drinking right now?

196 Jan 19

"Finished both of these. Diggle really finished his Hellblazer run with a bang. It's…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Jun 14, 2009 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

5469 1 hour ago
Reply by Richard Willis

"I'm still reading both boards, but I'm mostly avoiding cross-posting...just too tedi…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Jun 14, 2009 to The New Board

101 Aug 19, 2009
Reply by The Baron

"Mandarin Orange Sparkling Spring Water No more coffee in the afternoon for me!"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Jun 13, 2009 to What are you eating and/or drinking right now?

196 Jan 19

"Hazelnut Coffee"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Jun 13, 2009 to What are you eating and/or drinking right now?

196 Jan 19

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2019   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service