Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod)'s Discussions (3,861)

Discussions Replied To (3229) Replies Latest Activity

"Interesting question. I didn't buy Green Lantern comics consistently until I was an…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Jul 14, 2009 to Who's your Green Lantern?

16 Jul 21, 2009
Reply by Randy Jackson

"I was first exposed to Flash comics during the Silver Age, so of course that means B…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Jul 14, 2009 to Who's your Flash?

13 Jul 27, 2014
Reply by Ron M.

"The main way I was exposed to comics as a kid was via those old bagged three-packs,…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Jul 14, 2009 to The sparks!

5 Jul 18, 2009
Reply by Don Collett

"Poland Springs Lemon Sparkling Spring Water"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Jul 13, 2009 to What are you eating and/or drinking right now?

196 Jan 19, 2019
Reply by Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man

"Finished the House of Mystery trade this morning. It occurs to me that Sturges is re…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Jul 12, 2009 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

5888 11 hours ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Kenya AA coffee. We just finished the brunch I made: scrambled eggs with onions, mus…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Jul 12, 2009 to What are you eating and/or drinking right now?

196 Jan 19, 2019

"It's still pretty cosmic, though. The big shift in tone as I remember it was when it…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Jul 11, 2009 to Andromeda's intended ending

1 Jul 11, 2009
Reply by Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod)

"Coffee"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Jul 11, 2009 to What are you eating and/or drinking right now?

196 Jan 19, 2019

"Looks great! You seem to have done a good job figuring out the software. Congratulat…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Jul 10, 2009 to I launched the latest version of my e-newsletter today

2 Jul 10, 2009
Reply by Joan Carr

"It's a great companion piece to The Dark Knight Returns (and Watchmen, to a lesser e…"

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied Jul 10, 2009 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

5888 11 hours ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2020   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service