Chris Fluit's Discussions (2,391)

Discussions Replied To (2203) Replies Latest Activity

"I haven't written a column in a long time due to a big bike trip and a new job but I…"

Chris Fluit replied Jan 10, 2017 to Recent Comics and Current Events

3 Jan 10, 2017
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"All-New X-Men Annual 1 Amazing Spider-Man Annual 1 Bloodshot USA 2 Buffy Season 11 1…"

Chris Fluit replied Nov 20, 2016 to New Comics for 23 November 2016

2 Nov 20, 2016
Reply by Chris Fluit

"Cap, I had the same reaction to the first Teen Titans: Earth One trade. Couldn't sta…"

Chris Fluit replied Aug 9, 2016 to Comics Guide for Aug. 10, 2016

5 Aug 10, 2016
Reply by Mark S. Ogilvie

"So far, I'm on board with Wonder Woman and Green Lanterns, I'm on the fence regardin…"

Chris Fluit replied Jul 11, 2016 to Rebirth reviews: First wave of DC's revamp starts out strong

10 Jul 12, 2016
Reply by Randy Jackson

"Great round-up, Cap!"

Chris Fluit replied Jul 11, 2016 to Rebirth reviews: First wave of DC's revamp starts out strong

10 Jul 12, 2016
Reply by Randy Jackson

"I think you may have mis-read that one, Cap.  This was a "new talent" search, not a…"

Chris Fluit replied Jul 10, 2016 to Comics Guide for July 13, 2016

13 Jul 10, 2016
Reply by Captain Comics

"I really enjoyed Brandon Thomas' Miranda Mercury trade so I'm looking forward to hi…"

Chris Fluit replied Jul 10, 2016 to Comics Guide for July 13, 2016

13 Jul 10, 2016
Reply by Captain Comics

"Archie 9 Buffy 28 Divinity II 3 Dr. Strange 9 Mighty Thor 8 Wonder Woman 1 and maybe…"

Chris Fluit replied Jun 18, 2016 to New Comics for 22 June 2016

1 Jun 18, 2016
Reply by Chris Fluit

"Yup, it was solicited as an ongoing when it launched.  It had the lowest sales of th…"

Chris Fluit replied Jun 14, 2016 to Comics Guide for June 15, 2016

14 Jun 16, 2016
Reply by Captain Comics

"Yikes!  With Civil War and Rebirth ramping up at the same time, my pull list is gett…"

Chris Fluit replied Jun 14, 2016 to New Comics for 15 June 2016

3 Jun 14, 2016
Reply by Detective 445

RSS

Groups

Latest Activity

Captain Comics replied to Randy Jackson's discussion Misheard lyrics you prefer to the original
"Ahh, so that’s what it means. Danke."
5 minutes ago
Richard Willis replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Swamp Thing
"ISSUE #40: Menstruation. It's not a common topic for a mainstream comic book, not in the…"
6 minutes ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Randy Jackson's discussion Misheard lyrics you prefer to the original
"That's "revved up like a deuce," ya know, as in "Little Deuce Coupe": And…"
14 minutes ago
Peter Wrexham replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"The GCD agrees with you, Clark. And I'd just like to add that, though I've been sitting…"
1 hour ago
Dennis Summers replied to John Dunbar's discussion Marvel and DC Golden, Silver, and Bronze Age collections
"I am completely looking forward to the Phantom Stranger Omnibus for all the same reasons as the…"
1 hour ago
Captain Comics replied to John Dunbar's discussion Marvel and DC Golden, Silver, and Bronze Age collections
"If I didn't say it, I definitely do want the Phantom Stranger Omnibus. I've actually got…"
2 hours ago
The Baron replied to Randy Jackson's discussion Misheard lyrics you prefer to the original
"That's what it's always sounded like to me. "
2 hours ago
Captain Comics replied to Randy Jackson's discussion Misheard lyrics you prefer to the original
"I doubt I'm alone in not understanding the "wrapped up like a deuce" line in…"
2 hours ago
Captain Comics replied to Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man's discussion What Comic Books Have You Read Today?
"I put the last six FCBD "green" titles on the FREE COMIC BOOK DAY 2022 thread, which is…"
3 hours ago
Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied to Randy Jackson's discussion Misheard lyrics you prefer to the original
"Ha! That actually came up in an episode of King of Queens. Doug insists that it is "Reverend…"
3 hours ago
Commander Benson replied to PowerBook Pete, the Mad Mod's discussion Anything, Everything, or Nothing At All
"Best television wife ever!"
4 hours ago
ClarkKent_DC replied to ClarkKent_DC's discussion 'This Is Us' -- Season 4 (and others)
"A roundup of coverage about This Is Us and its' finale, from TV Tattle, here."
4 hours ago

© 2022   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service