Randy Jackson's Discussions (2,920)

Discussions Replied To (2774) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Commander. I didn't know the full details of Deadman's history. In fact, for…"

Randy Jackson replied yesterday to Deck Log Entry # 204 Dead on Arrival

7 18 hours ago
Reply by Fraser Sherman

"Black Panther #5 - "Lord of the Damned" Published: March 1999 Writer: Christopher…"

Randy Jackson replied on Friday to Randy Jackson reads Christopher Priest's Black Panther

15 on Friday
Reply by Captain Comics

"Black Panther #4 - "The Price" Published: February 1999 Writer: Christopher Priest…"

Randy Jackson replied on Thursday to Randy Jackson reads Christopher Priest's Black Panther

15 on Friday
Reply by Captain Comics

"Captain America #698 narrowly edges out Marvel Two-In-One #3 for me this week."

Randy Jackson replied Feb 14 to "Pick of the Week" - What's Yours?

437 on Thursday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"I liked Saga well enough initially, and read about the first 30-40 issues then reali…"

Randy Jackson replied Feb 14 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

3933 2 minutes ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Black Panther #3 - "Original Sin!" Published: January 1999 Writer: Christopher Pri…"

Randy Jackson replied Feb 14 to Randy Jackson reads Christopher Priest's Black Panther

15 on Friday
Reply by Captain Comics

"Agree 100% about both Paper Girls and Brian K. Vaughan's work in general. I had the…"

Randy Jackson replied Feb 13 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

3933 2 minutes ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Black Panther #2 - "Invasion!" Published: December 1998 Writer: Christopher Priest…"

Randy Jackson replied Feb 13 to Randy Jackson reads Christopher Priest's Black Panther

15 on Friday
Reply by Captain Comics

"No worries Mark. There's only one more installment to go anyway."

Randy Jackson replied Feb 12 to Randy Jackson reads Vida Loca: The Death of Speedy Ortiz from Love and Rockets (Not Child Friendly)

8 Feb 12
Reply by Randy Jackson

"Don't be afraid to share your thoughts. I know for myself that I often feel I'm too…"

Randy Jackson replied Feb 11 to Astro City Reading Club

4 Feb 13
Reply by Richard Willis

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2018   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service