Randy Jackson's Discussions (2,828)

Discussions Replied To (2687) Replies Latest Activity

"In a number of instances beyond the obvious ones like Wolverine, I could see a chara…"

Randy Jackson replied 29 minutes ago to How Old Would Comics Characters Be If They Aged Normally? (And What Would They Be Doing Now?)

5 2 minutes ago
Reply by Richard Willis

"I have to pretty much agree with you across the board, Baron, including about Pui-Pu…"

Randy Jackson replied on Monday to The Anime Review Thread

80 yesterday
Reply by The Baron

"I think we can only go with what they told us, which was that Karate Kid had no powe…"

Randy Jackson replied on Sunday to Ranking the Silver Age Legion of Super Heroes

160 on Sunday
Reply by Dave Palmer

"I'll try to answer some of these for you Cap.Given that there's already a Falcon out…"

Randy Jackson replied on Sunday to Marvel Legacy Spoiler Thread

88 on Sunday
Reply by Ronald Morgan

"So anywya, that's it. That's all of them. I'm curious to hear any thoughts that have…"

Randy Jackson replied on Sunday to Ranking the Silver Age Legion of Super Heroes

160 on Sunday
Reply by Dave Palmer

"27. Triplicate Girl/Duo Damsel   Intangibles – 5 – She seemed nice?     Perceived Va…"

160 on Sunday
Reply by Dave Palmer

"There were a number of other teams. I can't think of their names at the moment, but…"

160 on Sunday
Reply by Dave Palmer

"I wonder if they'll attempt too create different comics for different markets. For i…"

Randy Jackson replied on Saturday to Axel Alonso out as Marvel's EIC

19 on Monday
Reply by Richard Willis

"I always made the assumption that Karate Kid got h is own comic more because of the…"

Randy Jackson replied on Saturday to Ranking the Silver Age Legion of Super Heroes

160 on Sunday
Reply by Dave Palmer

"Title: The World God Only Knows Episodes: 36 ( 3 seasons of 12 episodes apiece) Cate…"

Randy Jackson replied on Saturday to The Anime Review Thread

80 yesterday
Reply by The Baron

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2017   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service