Randy Jackson's Discussions (3,176)

Discussions Replied To (3020) Replies Latest Activity

"Live action? "

Randy Jackson replied 14 hours ago to TV shows I am binging

144 8 hours ago
Reply by The Baron

"Was the character created by a famous Marvel creator?"

Randy Jackson replied 14 hours ago to Comic Book Twenty Questions: Revenge of the Fumble Fingers!

541 6 hours ago
Reply by Luke Blanchard

"Is the character a hero? Is the character from Marvel? Is the character male? Does t…"

Randy Jackson replied Oct 10 to Comic Book Twenty Questions: Revenge of the Fumble Fingers!

541 6 hours ago
Reply by Luke Blanchard

"Did the chracter start at another company?"

Randy Jackson replied Oct 2 to Comic Book Twenty Questions: Revenge of the Fumble Fingers!

541 6 hours ago
Reply by Luke Blanchard

"Because I have no life, I've been watching a number of cosplay videos on YouTube. It…"

Randy Jackson replied Oct 1 to Is "Carol Marvel" Really Successful?

57 Oct 3
Reply by Captain Comics

"Iron Fist is a character that's never really worked for me. In attempting to put my…"

Randy Jackson replied Sep 29 to Prep for 'Iron Fist' Season 2 with the best Iron Fist stories

10 Oct 2
Reply by Richard Willis

"Throughout the show, the implication that Della has feelings for Perry has been ther…"

Randy Jackson replied Sep 21 to TV shows I am binging

144 8 hours ago
Reply by The Baron

"Is it Super-Hip?"

Randy Jackson replied Sep 20 to Comic Book Twenty Questions: Revenge of the Fumble Fingers!

541 6 hours ago
Reply by Luke Blanchard

"Is the character male? Is the character a member of a team? Is the character super-p…"

Randy Jackson replied Sep 20 to Comic Book Twenty Questions: Revenge of the Fumble Fingers!

541 6 hours ago
Reply by Luke Blanchard

"During my recent convalescence, I discovered a show that I"d always rejected out of…"

Randy Jackson replied Sep 20 to TV shows I am binging

144 8 hours ago
Reply by The Baron

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2018   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service