Randy Jackson's Discussions (3,190)

Discussions Replied To (3034) Replies Latest Activity

"Is the character a hero? Is the character a member of a team? Is the character super…"

Randy Jackson replied Nov 14, 2018 to Comic Book Twenty Questions: Revenge of the Fumble Fingers!

596 Dec 10, 2018
Reply by Philip Portelli

"Is he from DC? Is he a hero? Is he on a team? "

Randy Jackson replied Nov 5, 2018 to Comic Book Twenty Questions: Revenge of the Fumble Fingers!

596 Dec 10, 2018
Reply by Philip Portelli

"Is the character male?"

Randy Jackson replied Nov 5, 2018 to Comic Book Twenty Questions: Revenge of the Fumble Fingers!

596 Dec 10, 2018
Reply by Philip Portelli

"I recently finished off Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood. It was pretty good especial…"

Randy Jackson replied Nov 3, 2018 to TV shows I am binging

232 Oct 4
Reply by Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man

"Live action? "

Randy Jackson replied Oct 22, 2018 to TV shows I am binging

232 Oct 4
Reply by Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man

"Was the character created by a famous Marvel creator?"

Randy Jackson replied Oct 22, 2018 to Comic Book Twenty Questions: Revenge of the Fumble Fingers!

596 Dec 10, 2018
Reply by Philip Portelli

"Is the character a hero? Is the character from Marvel? Is the character male? Does t…"

Randy Jackson replied Oct 10, 2018 to Comic Book Twenty Questions: Revenge of the Fumble Fingers!

596 Dec 10, 2018
Reply by Philip Portelli

"Did the chracter start at another company?"

Randy Jackson replied Oct 2, 2018 to Comic Book Twenty Questions: Revenge of the Fumble Fingers!

596 Dec 10, 2018
Reply by Philip Portelli

"Because I have no life, I've been watching a number of cosplay videos on YouTube. It…"

Randy Jackson replied Oct 1, 2018 to Is "Carol Marvel" Really Successful?

67 Dec 6, 2018
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Iron Fist is a character that's never really worked for me. In attempting to put my…"

Randy Jackson replied Sep 29, 2018 to Prep for 'Iron Fist' Season 2 with the best Iron Fist stories

10 Oct 2, 2018
Reply by Richard Willis

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2019   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service