Jeff of Earth-J's Discussions (18,680)

Discussions Replied To (18187) Replies Latest Activity

"Happy birthday, Steve! I always thought these two (purple) covers by Steve Rude comp…"

Jeff of Earth-J replied 6 hours ago to A Cover a Day

14165 1 hour ago
Reply by Dave Palmer

"DOOMSDAY CLOCK: To return to the original premise of this thread, if DC strives to p…"

Jeff of Earth-J replied 9 hours ago to Some free flowing thoughts about Superman's origins, how it changes along time, and why

8 9 hours ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"SHOWDOWN! THE 10 ULTRA WARRIORS: Setting the pattern for the rest of the "Ultra" ser…"

Jeff of Earth-J replied 10 hours ago to Ultraman Ginga S (The Movie)

452 10 hours ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

""...if, like me, you've never seen Hellcats of the Navy, which you might've, for aug…"

Jeff of Earth-J replied 10 hours ago to Movies I Have Seen Lately

4735 3 hours ago
Reply by Dave Palmer

""Captain Fear never appeared on a cover as best as I know..." He appeared on the cov…"

Jeff of Earth-J replied 10 hours ago to A Cover a Day

14165 1 hour ago
Reply by Dave Palmer

"I think DC is determined to provide every generations with its own version of Superm…"

Jeff of Earth-J replied yesterday to Some free flowing thoughts about Superman's origins, how it changes along time, and why

8 9 hours ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"JEPH LOEB & TIM SALE: "Superman for All Seasons" Superman for All Seasons is, qu…"

Jeff of Earth-J replied yesterday to Superman's Pals, Loeb & Sale

37 yesterday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"I'm caught up to 242 now. Nearest I can figure, Trask took one look at Barnabas and…"

Jeff of Earth-J replied yesterday to Dark Shadows

3088 yesterday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Richard, I am pleased you enjoyed Invisible Ghost as much as I did. I still need to…"

Jeff of Earth-J replied yesterday to Movies I Have Seen Lately

4735 3 hours ago
Reply by Dave Palmer

"I happened to get this one without realizing (despite the blurb of the cover) that i…"

Jeff of Earth-J replied yesterday to A Cover a Day

14165 1 hour ago
Reply by Dave Palmer

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2021   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service