Jeff of Earth-J's Discussions (19,187)

Discussions Replied To (18688) Replies Latest Activity

"Someone's going to post this cover for Thanksgiving so it might as well be me. (Sor…"

Jeff of Earth-J replied yesterday to A Cover a Day

14784 4 hours ago
Reply by Peter Wrexham

"I try not to buy what I do not read, but some series I buy on faith, which means, on…"

Jeff of Earth-J replied yesterday to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

6336 yesterday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"CAPTAIN ACTION: CLASSIC COLLECTION: Collects issues #1-6 by Gil Kane, Wally Wood and…"

Jeff of Earth-J replied on Wednesday to Marvel and DC Golden, Silver, and Bronze Age collections

688 yesterday
Reply by Fraser Sherman

"Dark Horse has solicited another pre-New Trend EC collection: Gunfighter v1, for Apr…"

Jeff of Earth-J replied on Wednesday to Collections: How close are we to the end?

163 yesterday
Reply by Captain Comics

"CAPTAIN AMERICA/IRON MAN: I don't think I could be friends with a guy who was direct…"

Jeff of Earth-J replied on Tuesday to Comics Guide for Nov. 23-24, 2021

1 on Tuesday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"FOR YOUR EYES ONLY: As I indicated yesterday, this is my fourth time through Ian Fle…"

Jeff of Earth-J replied on Tuesday to So, What Are You Reading These Days? (besides comics)

1418 on Thursday
Reply by PowerBook Pete, the Mad Mod

"Lee, JLA #73-74 were both reprinted in Crisis on Multiple Earths, Vol. 2 (along with…"

Jeff of Earth-J replied on Monday to A Cover a Day

14784 4 hours ago
Reply by Peter Wrexham

""Frankly, I wouldn't have minded if it had been the final Dalek story." As noted abo…"

Jeff of Earth-J replied on Monday to Doctor Who Reactions: “The Evil of the Daleks”

17 on Monday
Reply by The Baron

"Even after Tracy returned from her trip we took an additional week off. She said I c…"

Jeff of Earth-J replied on Monday to Masterful

18 on Monday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"SUCH SWEET SORROW, PART 2: This is an episode-long battle, the biggest we've ever se…"

Jeff of Earth-J replied on Monday to Star Trek: Discovery

63 on Monday
Reply by Captain Comics

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2021   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service