Jeff of Earth-J's Discussions (15,416)

Discussions Replied To (14957) Replies Latest Activity

"CBG #1612-1613: I am always ready to revise/refine my view of comic books "Ages" in…"

Jeff of Earth-J replied 13 hours ago to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

5885 7 hours ago
Reply by Emerkeith Davyjack

"ELEVEN: I am less familiar with individual episodes from here on out. I like "The El…"

Jeff of Earth-J replied 13 hours ago to My Favorite Doctor Who Stories for Each Season (Some Spoilers)

20 13 hours ago
Reply by The Baron

"SCOUT: In #17, Scout and Monday make their way to Las Vegas. On the way, Scout hallu…"

Jeff of Earth-J replied yesterday to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

5885 7 hours ago

"THE MAD GHOUL (1943): Experimenting with "Egyptian gasses," a mad scientist learns h…"

Jeff of Earth-J replied yesterday to Movies I Have Seen Lately

4162 7 hours ago

"SEASON SEVEN: As I mentioned at the top of this thread, I have seen every episode (w…"

Jeff of Earth-J replied yesterday to Star Trek: Deep Space 9

157 yesterday
Reply by The Baron

"Tracy reminds me that TAC didn't "Ride Over the Time Machine," they followed the mon…"

Jeff of Earth-J replied yesterday to Ultraman Ace

171 yesterday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

""...and people couldn't be bothered to change it." Like I said, "reasons i will neve…"

Jeff of Earth-J replied yesterday to My Favorite Doctor Who Stories for Each Season (Some Spoilers)

20 13 hours ago
Reply by The Baron

"RIDE OVER THE TIME MACHINE!: TAC members Toshimura and Mikawa disappear while fighti…"

Jeff of Earth-J replied on Sunday to Ultraman Ace

171 yesterday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"SOLAR MAN OF THE ATOM - "Second Death": I re-read the Gold Key issues and "Alpha &am…"

Jeff of Earth-J replied on Sunday to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

5885 7 hours ago

""NINTH" DOCTOR: After the Time War, the BBC began numbering the doctors differently.…"

Jeff of Earth-J replied on Sunday to My Favorite Doctor Who Stories for Each Season (Some Spoilers)

20 13 hours ago
Reply by The Baron

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2020   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service