Jeff of Earth-J's Discussions (14,688)

Discussions Replied To (14238) Replies Latest Activity

"The Marvel Masterworks edition featuring Joe Maneely's Black Knight and Jack Kirby's…"

Jeff of Earth-J replied Sep 3, 2009 to This Week's Comics

17 Feb 15, 2015
Reply by Jason Marconnet (Pint sized mod)

"There are Panini reprints of Cap Britain's earliest adventures, possibly not availab…"

Jeff of Earth-J replied Sep 3, 2009 to Marvelman/Miracleman by Alan Moore, Neil Gaiman and friends!

201 May 15, 2011
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Avengers for me (but it wasn't an easy decision). I've re-read the first 100 or so…"

Jeff of Earth-J replied Sep 3, 2009 to Which series did you like better, Avengers Vol 1 or Justice League of America Vol 1?

15 Apr 1, 2015
Reply by Ron M.

"The depiction of mothers being a positive influence on their children like this is v…"

Jeff of Earth-J replied Sep 3, 2009 to Buffy the Vampire Slayer (Seasons Six through "Eight")

210 Sep 7, 2010
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"So, the Oakey story in "The Golden Age" trade is just lifted from Total Eclipse? Th…"

Jeff of Earth-J replied Sep 3, 2009 to Marvelman/Miracleman by Alan Moore, Neil Gaiman and friends!

201 May 15, 2011
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Mmmm.... Misty Mountain Oysters."

Jeff of Earth-J replied Sep 3, 2009 to The Alexandria Codex

11 Sep 3, 2009
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

"MORE INFORMATION: The Alexandria Codex is ready for production! We think it was wor…"

Jeff of Earth-J replied Sep 3, 2009 to The Alexandria Codex

11 Sep 3, 2009
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

"Oh, I remember one thing I was going to say about “Lies My Parents Told Me”. The “fu…"

Jeff of Earth-J replied Sep 2, 2009 to Buffy the Vampire Slayer (Seasons Six through "Eight")

210 Sep 7, 2010
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"We watched two episodes last night. No matter how funny an episode is, it usually ha…"

Jeff of Earth-J replied Sep 2, 2009 to Buffy the Vampire Slayer (Seasons Six through "Eight")

210 Sep 7, 2010
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"I missed this when it was originally solicited so it came as a complete surprise to…"

Jeff of Earth-J replied Sep 2, 2009 to The TOON Treasury of Classic Children's Comics (wow!)

10 Sep 22, 2009
Reply by Doc Beechler (mod-MD)

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2020   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service