Jeff of Earth-J's Discussions (15,433)

Discussions Replied To (14974) Replies Latest Activity

"So, the Oakey story in "The Golden Age" trade is just lifted from Total Eclipse? Th…"

Jeff of Earth-J replied Sep 3, 2009 to Marvelman/Miracleman by Alan Moore, Neil Gaiman and friends!

201 May 15, 2011
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Mmmm.... Misty Mountain Oysters."

Jeff of Earth-J replied Sep 3, 2009 to The Alexandria Codex

11 Sep 3, 2009
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

"MORE INFORMATION: The Alexandria Codex is ready for production! We think it was wor…"

Jeff of Earth-J replied Sep 3, 2009 to The Alexandria Codex

11 Sep 3, 2009

"Oh, I remember one thing I was going to say about “Lies My Parents Told Me”. The “fu…"

Jeff of Earth-J replied Sep 2, 2009 to Buffy the Vampire Slayer (Seasons Six through "Eight")

210 Sep 7, 2010
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"We watched two episodes last night. No matter how funny an episode is, it usually ha…"

Jeff of Earth-J replied Sep 2, 2009 to Buffy the Vampire Slayer (Seasons Six through "Eight")

210 Sep 7, 2010
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"I missed this when it was originally solicited so it came as a complete surprise to…"

Jeff of Earth-J replied Sep 2, 2009 to The TOON Treasury of Classic Children's Comics (wow!)

10 Sep 22, 2009
Reply by Doc Beechler (mod-MD)

"TOTAL ECLIPSE: Total Eclipse was Eclipse Comics’ 1988 five-issue companywide crossov…"

Jeff of Earth-J replied Sep 2, 2009 to Marvelman/Miracleman by Alan Moore, Neil Gaiman and friends!

201 May 15, 2011
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Yeah, I know. I didn't write the advetising copy."

Jeff of Earth-J replied Sep 2, 2009 to The Alexandria Codex

11 Sep 3, 2009

"Chains, my baby's got me locked up in chains..."

Jeff of Earth-J replied Sep 1, 2009 to A Conversation Using Song Titles/Lyrics

402 Sep 24, 2018
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"SEASON SEVEN: EPISODE 15: “GET IT DONE” To my extreme relief, this episode does not…"

Jeff of Earth-J replied Sep 1, 2009 to Buffy the Vampire Slayer (Seasons Six through "Eight")

210 Sep 7, 2010
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2020   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service