Jeff of Earth-J's Discussions (16,266)

Discussions Replied To (15794) Replies Latest Activity

"He's a sort of freelance mercenary who was cast as GA's antagonist in Longbow Hunter…"

Jeff of Earth-J replied Jan 4, 2010 to Green Arrow question ... what did you think of ...

9 Jan 4, 2010
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"I'll e-mail them to you tomorrow."

Jeff of Earth-J replied Jan 3, 2010 to Ultimate Reading Project

91 Mar 21, 2011
Reply by Figserello

"I dropped this series after the first dozen issues for a very stupid reason: I was d…"

Jeff of Earth-J replied Jan 3, 2010 to Green Arrow question ... what did you think of ...

9 Jan 4, 2010
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"I read the first three issues of the Moench series then dropped it. Years later I pi…"

Jeff of Earth-J replied Jan 3, 2010 to Spectre question ... what did you think of ...

10 Jan 5, 2010
Reply by Don Collett

"I'll give it a try on Monday!"

Jeff of Earth-J replied Jan 2, 2010 to Is Anyone Else Having This Problem?

106 Aug 5
Reply by PowerBook Pete, the Mad Mod

"You're very welcome! Glad I could be of help. Not only does the alliterative "Wendy…"

Jeff of Earth-J replied Dec 31, 2009 to Calling all Legionnaires! Comics and journalism question needs YOU!

73 Jul 20, 2014
Reply by Mr. Silver Age

"Let us not forget Doonesbury's Roland Hedley (or Rick Redfern) by any means!"

Jeff of Earth-J replied Dec 29, 2009 to Calling all Legionnaires! Comics and journalism question needs YOU!

73 Jul 20, 2014
Reply by Mr. Silver Age

"Also, back in the early '90s New England Comics published 11 issues of Tales Too Ter…"

Jeff of Earth-J replied Dec 29, 2009 to Pre-Code Horror

12 Oct 21, 2010
Reply by George

"Over on the old board, Commander Benson once pointed out that TV host Dan Dunn from…"

Jeff of Earth-J replied Dec 29, 2009 to Calling all Legionnaires! Comics and journalism question needs YOU!

73 Jul 20, 2014
Reply by Mr. Silver Age

"Wendy Wichel bedeviled Dick Tracy during Max Allen Collins' tenure on the strip. Al…"

73 Jul 20, 2014
Reply by Mr. Silver Age

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2020   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service