Drjohnrock's Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (25) Replies Latest Activity

"Since I'm old enough to remember when returnable bottles where the norm, and when A&…"

Drjohnrock replied Jan 29, 2011 to Soda !

24 Feb 11, 2011
Reply by Mr. Satanism

"I recently purchased a Dundee sampler 12 pack which included their Kolsch, India Pal…"

Drjohnrock replied Jan 26, 2011 to Beer!

566 Sep 14
Reply by Travis Herrick (Modular Mod)

"Right now I'm having some Boulevard Bully! Porter from the Boulevard Brewing Company…"

Drjohnrock replied Jul 5, 2010 to Beer!

566 Sep 14

"Hmm, the crew that followed Thor around in the issue Mr. Gray references--did it inc…"

Drjohnrock replied Jan 5, 2010 to Calling all Legionnaires! Comics and journalism question needs YOU!

73 Jul 20, 2014
Reply by Mr. Silver Age

"From the kid: miniature screwdriver set. From the inlaws: check (always welcome!). F…"

Drjohnrock replied Jan 3, 2010 to So, What'd You Get for Christmas?

12 Jan 3, 2010
Reply by Drjohnrock

"Michael Patterson, from the comic strip For Better Or For Worse, was, as an adult, a…"

Drjohnrock replied Jan 1, 2010 to Calling all Legionnaires! Comics and journalism question needs YOU!

73 Jul 20, 2014
Reply by Mr. Silver Age

"Another: the strip Travels WIth Farley, later truncated to simply Farley, featured t…"

Drjohnrock replied Dec 31, 2009 to Calling all Legionnaires! Comics and journalism question needs YOU!

73 Jul 20, 2014
Reply by Mr. Silver Age

"And in the Steve Canyon strip, Steve's former ward, Poteet Canyon, spent quite a bit…"

Drjohnrock replied Dec 31, 2009 to Calling all Legionnaires! Comics and journalism question needs YOU!

73 Jul 20, 2014
Reply by Mr. Silver Age

"Brenda Starr had (has?) long running supporting characters who were also reporters:…"

73 Jul 20, 2014
Reply by Mr. Silver Age

"Uh, in my prior post I was referring to the Sam Adams winter sampler that Jason ment…"

Drjohnrock replied Nov 8, 2009 to Beer!

566 Sep 14

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2020   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service