Richard Willis's Discussions (11,603)

Discussions Replied To (11545) Replies Latest Activity

"I don't normally say so (lazy) but 99% of the covers I post are from GCD. When they…"

Richard Willis replied 8 hours ago to A Cover a Day

16674 1 hour ago
Reply by Philip Portelli

"Since the Grand Comics Database is maintained by fans, I've noticed that variant cov…"

Richard Willis replied 9 hours ago to A Cover a Day

16674 1 hour ago
Reply by Philip Portelli

"Jeff of Earth-J said: I wish I'd've thought of this years ago rather than waiting fo…"

Richard Willis replied 14 hours ago to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

6497 14 hours ago
Reply by Richard Willis

"ISSUES #38-39: If I am going to willingly suspend my sense of disbelief, this is how…"

Richard Willis replied 15 hours ago to Swamp Thing

147 3 hours ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

" "

Richard Willis replied yesterday to A Cover a Day

16674 1 hour ago
Reply by Philip Portelli

"Thanking and shaking hands became my go-to behavior after an early negative Con exp…"

Richard Willis replied yesterday to A Cover a Day

16674 1 hour ago
Reply by Philip Portelli

"Jeff of Earth-J said: I have now moved on to volume two of the Absolute edition. The…"

Richard Willis replied yesterday to Swamp Thing

147 3 hours ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Two really cool Tomahawk covers "

Richard Willis replied on Tuesday to A Cover a Day

16674 1 hour ago
Reply by Philip Portelli

" "

Richard Willis replied on Monday to A Cover a Day

16674 1 hour ago
Reply by Philip Portelli

"ISSUE #34 - "Rite of Spring" This is the issue in which Abby eats one of Swamp Thing…"

Richard Willis replied on Monday to Swamp Thing

147 3 hours ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

RSS

Groups

Latest Activity

Philip Portelli replied to PowerBook Pete, the Mad Mod's discussion Anything, Everything, or Nothing At All
"I've done something similar like reorganizing my collections. To no one's surprise here,…"
1 minute ago
Commander Benson replied to PowerBook Pete, the Mad Mod's discussion Anything, Everything, or Nothing At All
"The GMB experienced those same feelings of worthlessness.  So, she threw herself into running…"
4 minutes ago
Philip Portelli replied to PowerBook Pete, the Mad Mod's discussion Anything, Everything, or Nothing At All
"I understand. I've been a burden to my family these last two years, stretching out my stimulus…"
15 minutes ago
Commander Benson replied to PowerBook Pete, the Mad Mod's discussion Anything, Everything, or Nothing At All
"It's been irritating, but we've always been pretty confident that her disability will…"
1 hour ago
"Thanks, Commander! All the best wishes to Mrs. Benson! I know how frustrating it can be!"
1 hour ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Emerkeith Davyjack's discussion All-purpose newspaper strips discussion
"BACK ISSUE #136 (June): Spider-Man, Friday Foster, DC's World's Greatest Superheroes…"
1 hour ago
Philip Portelli replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"Neal Adams did a series of covers for the Tarzan paperbacks re-issued in the mid-70s."
1 hour ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to John Dunbar's discussion Marvel and DC Golden, Silver, and Bronze Age collections
"The solicit dates for those are... Phantom Stanger - November 1 GA Wonder Woman - October 18 SA…"
1 hour ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"There are still scores of Continuity Comics covers yet to be posted. You anticipated me. Of…"
2 hours ago
Dave Palmer replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
2 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Swamp Thing
"ISSUE #40: Menstruation. It's not a common topic for a mainstream comic book, not in the…"
3 hours ago
"Fingers crossed for you, pal.  If it is approved, that's going ro be one hell of a…"
4 hours ago

© 2022   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service