Richard Willis's Discussions (5,630)

Discussions Replied To (5597) Replies Latest Activity

"Wow! That's some exhaustive research. It's not important to your story, but in the B…"

Richard Willis replied 2 hours ago to Latest time Batman proposes to Catwoman competes with popular first time he did it

2 2 hours ago
Reply by Richard Willis

"Now that you've said something, there's a tickling feeling in the back of my head..…"

Richard Willis replied 2 hours ago to If WONDER WOMAN was set in World War I in the comics...

52 2 hours ago
Reply by Richard Willis

"I guess that's true but I was thinking it was something better written. "

Richard Willis replied 5 hours ago to If WONDER WOMAN was set in World War I in the comics...

52 2 hours ago
Reply by Richard Willis

"I just added Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang to my Netflix DVD list and moved it and my previou…"

Richard Willis replied 5 hours ago to Movies I Have Seen Lately

3073 2 hours ago
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

"Ares keeping Sir Patrick's face didn't necessarily mean that was his real face."

Richard Willis replied 7 hours ago to The Top 10 Silliest Bits in 'Wonder Woman' comics

72 7 hours ago
Reply by Richard Willis

"The first episode of season 2 will debut on Sunday June 25. NOTE: On Monday June 26…"

Richard Willis replied 8 hours ago to PREACHER SEASON 2 - !! SPOILERS !!

4 8 hours ago
Reply by Richard Willis

"Isn't there a character in comics who thinks their identity is a secret but everybod…"

Richard Willis replied 9 hours ago to If WONDER WOMAN was set in World War I in the comics...

52 2 hours ago
Reply by Richard Willis

"Mr. Silver Age said: He gained even more prominence in the Harry Potter movies. I kn…"

Richard Willis replied 9 hours ago to The Top 10 Silliest Bits in 'Wonder Woman' comics

72 7 hours ago
Reply by Richard Willis

"At the risk of appearing anal (and all that suggests), our friend's name isn't Kevin…"

Richard Willis replied 14 hours ago to If WONDER WOMAN was set in World War I in the comics...

52 2 hours ago
Reply by Richard Willis

"Fred Harman, who died in 1982, was one of the founders of the Cowboy Artists of Amer…"

Richard Willis replied 14 hours ago to Anything, Everything, or Nothing At All

3279 7 hours ago
Reply by Luke Blanchard

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2017   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service