Groups

Latest Activity

MethodEng replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"In the Silver Age  Odin would alternate rapidly between proud father praising Thor for his…"
1 hour ago
Richard Willis replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"Here's the dc.fandom.com synopsis of the cover story. You can't make this stuff up (but…"
3 hours ago
JD DeLuzio replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
3 hours ago
Lee Houston, Junior replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"Another long day, so once more am just now getting here. Bruce Wayne and his youthful ward Dick…"
7 hours ago
The Baron replied to The Baron's discussion The World War Two Super-Hero Story That I Would Tell If I Could Use Any Characters I Wanted
"To be honest, I don't know much about characters not from DC or Marvel.I mostly stuck with…"
8 hours ago
Captain Comics replied to The Baron's discussion The World War Two Super-Hero Story That I Would Tell If I Could Use Any Characters I Wanted
"I suppose you've already considered 1940s characters not from Marvel or DC. But maybe…"
10 hours ago
"The comic title Space Family Robinson started in 1962. Although I never bought the title, I…"
12 hours ago
"I quoted the "No Wire Hangers" line to my wife soon after we were married. It made her…"
12 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Swamp Thing
"Oh, yeah. I remember that now. ISSUE #80: The story begins with Swamp Thing and Abby arranging…"
12 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion A Smithsonian Book of Comic-Book Comics
""But the single drawing he is (or was) most famous for was the depiction of 'Lena the…"
13 hours ago
Steve W replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"How about I follow a milestone issue like "Superman #200" with "Superboy #100"…"
14 hours ago
Philip Portelli replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
""NO WIRE HANGERS!!!""
15 hours ago

© 2022   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service