Emerkeith Davyjack's Discussions (4,875)

Discussions Replied To (4531) Replies Latest Activity

"...No one had anything to say here/to me?"

Emerkeith Davyjack replied 16 hours ago to "JUSTICE LEAGUE " movie discussion thread (No spoilers).

3 4 hours ago
Reply by Luke Blanchard

"...She hadn't heard of these allegations before? OK, granted, you could sashes didn'…"

Emerkeith Davyjack replied Nov 12 to Gal Godot won't do "Wonder Woman" again unless they ax Brett Ratner

8 on Thursday
Reply by Captain Comics

"...I just put up a LONG response to this that didn't go up at all!!!!!!!!!! SOB."

Emerkeith Davyjack replied Nov 11 to From the Archives: Deck Log Entry # 60 Saturday Morning Silver Age: Part Four--Hanna-Barbera, the Best to You Each Saturday Morning

39 Nov 11
Reply by Emerkeith Davyjack

"...The Sunday to-day of ASM is switching gears to start a new story , with MJ and JJ…"

Emerkeith Davyjack replied Nov 5 to All-purpose newspaper strips discussion line

319 Nov 5
Reply by The Baron

"...Thank you, Richard. Are you or have you been a member?"

Emerkeith Davyjack replied Nov 5 to Let the Punisher fit the story: The many (weird) versions of Frank Castle

17 Nov 6
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"...Marvel's AMAZING SPIDER-HAM had a version of Frank called the Punfisher - an anth…"

Emerkeith Davyjack replied Nov 5 to Let the Punisher fit the story: The many (weird) versions of Frank Castle

17 Nov 6
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

" "

Emerkeith Davyjack replied Nov 4 to Let the Punisher fit the story: The many (weird) versions of Frank Castle

17 Nov 6
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"...Three other non-616 versions of the Punisher - During the 00s, tbe Spider-Man new…"

Emerkeith Davyjack replied Nov 4 to Let the Punisher fit the story: The many (weird) versions of Frank Castle

17 Nov 6
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"...I am now reading CALIFORNIA DREAMIN', by Penelope Bagieu. It tells of " Cass Elli…"

Emerkeith Davyjack replied Nov 3 to OGN's and New Collected Editions of Modern Works

20 Nov 5
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

"...I thought the cover should be a Shuster drawing - even, if there are no unpublish…"

Emerkeith Davyjack replied Oct 27 to What should ACTION #1000 feature?

23 Oct 28
Reply by Luke Blanchard

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2017   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service