Emerkeith Davyjack's Discussions (4,962)

Discussions Replied To (4611) Replies Latest Activity

"...And the DAUGHTER of Rosie O'Grady! A regular, old-fashioned, goil. She isn't craz…"

Emerkeith Davyjack replied Jul 5 to Ant-Man and Wasp favorites

18 Jul 6
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"...I presume four hours have passed and I may ask one:   Is it Fly Girl...yo, homes,…"

Emerkeith Davyjack replied Jul 4 to Comic Book Twenty Questions: Revenge of the Fumble Fingers!

150 4 hours ago
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

"...Richard, though you're forigen-born, you've been here so long and are a draft-era…"

Emerkeith Davyjack replied Jul 3 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

4319 5 hours ago
Reply by Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod)

"...Thank you, Luke."

Emerkeith Davyjack replied Jul 2 to All-purpose newspaper strips discussion line

380 Jul 2
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"...The Spidey strip draws Iron Fist in a rawther 70s-esque " dig my exposed chest "…"

Emerkeith Davyjack replied Jun 30 to All-purpose newspaper strips discussion line

380 Jul 2
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"...WINTER SOLDIER was from 2013."

Emerkeith Davyjack replied Jun 30 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

4319 5 hours ago

"...This last day I read: BATGIRL VS. RIDDLER and RED HOOD VS. ANARKY one-shots. SAD…"

Emerkeith Davyjack replied Jun 30 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

4319 5 hours ago

"...Having Bond a teenager in '41 makes him younger than in Fleming - where he was st…"

Emerkeith Davyjack replied Jun 20 to Dynamite delivers all-new James Bond origin story

15 Jun 28
Reply by Captain Comics

"...The current ACTION #1000 commemerative hardcover, when it reprints stories thaf h…"

Emerkeith Davyjack replied Jun 15 to DC's Omnibus line - Golden, Silver, and Bronze Age collections

398 Jun 18
Reply by Fraser Sherman

"...I bought the issue but may have lost it before I could read if,  I'm not sure if…"

Emerkeith Davyjack replied Jun 15 to Scooby-Doo Team-up 36 - A tribute to Silver Age DC comedy

22 on Wednesday
Reply by Dave Blanchard

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2018   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service