Emerkeith Davyjack's Discussions (5,531)

Discussions Replied To (5143) Replies Latest Activity

"...What streaming service do you have?"

Emerkeith Davyjack replied on Thursday to 'New Mutants': Good idea, great characters, bad timing

20 yesterday
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

" "

Emerkeith Davyjack replied on Wednesday to Jackie Cooper's Celebrity Deaths Line .

131 yesterday
Reply by PowerBook Pete, the Mad Mod

"After the death of New York newspaper writer and novelist PETE HAMILL a few weeks ba…"

Emerkeith Davyjack replied on Tuesday to Jackie Cooper's Celebrity Deaths Line .

131 yesterday

"...My best to her. I guess that did escape me."

Emerkeith Davyjack replied on Tuesday to 'New Mutants': Good idea, great characters, bad timing

20 yesterday
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"EDNA WRIGHT and RONALD BELL (Khalis Bayyan), seperately, were members of groups that…"

Emerkeith Davyjack replied on Monday to Jackie Cooper's Celebrity Deaths Line .

131 yesterday

"...Disney decided to, instead of issuing it theatrically in 2021 as they'd planned,…"

Emerkeith Davyjack replied on Monday to 'New Mutants': Good idea, great characters, bad timing

20 yesterday
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"...Well, you admit that you don't go to movies in theaters at all the last couple of…"

Emerkeith Davyjack replied on Monday to 'New Mutants': Good idea, great characters, bad timing

20 yesterday
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"...ME has brought KOLCHAK: THE NIGHT STALKER back in the " Sci-Go Saturday " line-up…"

Emerkeith Davyjack replied Sep 13 to " NIGHT OF THE LEPUS " on ME-TV!

1 Sep 13
Reply by Emerkeith Davyjack

"...Trying to make up for distancing, don't you think theaters will play less movies…"

Emerkeith Davyjack replied Sep 13 to 'New Mutants': Good idea, great characters, bad timing

20 yesterday
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"...But wouldn't the " big " movies have done well on BOD already? For instance, I sa…"

Emerkeith Davyjack replied Sep 13 to 'New Mutants': Good idea, great characters, bad timing

20 yesterday
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2020   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service