Emerkeith Davyjack's Discussions (5,589)

Discussions Replied To (5200) Replies Latest Activity

"Is anyone else here familiar with Gerber and Colan's turn-of-the-Eighties OGN, STEWA…"

Emerkeith Davyjack replied 19 hours ago to Randy Jackson Re-Reads Steve Gerber's Howard the Duck

584 14 hours ago
Reply by Fred W. Hill

"When the Santa Cruz " b)ockbuster " movie house closed down early in 2020, a WW'84 p…"

Emerkeith Davyjack replied 19 hours ago to " WW '84 " going to Roxies - and your own personal Biloxies!

6 14 hours ago
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"...I wrote about the announced same-day HBO Max/theatrical bow on 12/25 of WW'84 her…"

Emerkeith Davyjack replied 19 hours ago to 'New Mutants': Good idea, great characters, bad timing

39 19 hours ago
Reply by Emerkeith Davyjack

".. Solo Cups - they brought the waiting world Dora Hall!"

Emerkeith Davyjack replied 20 hours ago to Jackie Cooper's Celebrity Deaths Line .

147 20 hours ago

"...Thank you."

Emerkeith Davyjack replied Nov 19 to The nice thoughts of Emerkeith...........

197 Nov 19

"I like rhymes - it was either " Roxies/Biloxies " or " Bijous/places for you "!!!!!!…"

Emerkeith Davyjack replied Nov 19 to " WW '84 " going to Roxies - and your own personal Biloxies!

6 14 hours ago
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"...Who????? "

Emerkeith Davyjack replied Nov 19 to CoIE / Flashpoint / Doomsday Clock / Generations / Zero Hour Comparison

35 Nov 19
Reply by Fraser Sherman

"...At least recently, Tenet - and New Mutants! - were being offered by theaters in t…"

Emerkeith Davyjack replied Nov 19 to 'New Mutants': Good idea, great characters, bad timing

39 19 hours ago

"...U think my phone's autocorrect function wrote " Scottish? Caps " above! What I me…"

Emerkeith Davyjack replied Nov 19 to The nice thoughts of Emerkeith...........

197 Nov 19

"...Maybe both DeeMattesis and Shooter did stories involving the Truman-era Caps. One…"

Emerkeith Davyjack replied Nov 18 to The nice thoughts of Emerkeith...........

197 Nov 19

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2020   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service