Emerkeith Davyjack's Discussions (5,406)

Discussions Replied To (5028) Replies Latest Activity

" "

Emerkeith Davyjack replied on Wednesday to Comic Book Sales Trends

132 on Thursday
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"...Thank you!!!!!!!!!!! More later."

Emerkeith Davyjack replied on Wednesday to Book Nook

22 on Wednesday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"...How much of the 30s-60s newspaper strip version of SUPERMAN has been book-issued…"

Emerkeith Davyjack replied Jan 19 to Book Nook

22 on Wednesday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

".. Oh. Alright then. Nevermind!!!!!"

Emerkeith Davyjack replied Dec 21, 2019 to CW's 'Crisis on Infinite Earths' has more Easter eggs than you can shake a Superman at

4 Dec 25, 2019
Reply by Fraser Sherman

".. Thank you!"

Emerkeith Davyjack replied Dec 21, 2019 to Stan Lee elder abuse?

41 Dec 21, 2019
Reply by Richard Willis

"...I saw the tail end, tuning in late, of the ABC broadcast of this Stan memorial do…"

Emerkeith Davyjack replied Dec 21, 2019 to Stan Lee elder abuse?

41 Dec 21, 2019
Reply by Richard Willis

"...I am interested by these PS (and other companies'  ) books of preumably-PD Golden…"

Emerkeith Davyjack replied Dec 21, 2019 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

5597 1 hour ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"...I've often thought that the death of Don Hall, Hawk I, has been the only effect o…"

Emerkeith Davyjack replied Dec 20, 2019 to CW's 'Crisis on Infinite Earths' has more Easter eggs than you can shake a Superman at

4 Dec 25, 2019
Reply by Fraser Sherman

"...(At least a couple of years ago, according to the reviews in DOCTOR WHO MAGAZINE…"

Emerkeith Davyjack replied Dec 13, 2019 to DC announces 100-Page Giant comics exclusive to Walmart

319 on Friday
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

" My...A comics-shop on-sale date is given for Issue #2 of this but not #1! Hello?"

Emerkeith Davyjack replied Dec 13, 2019 to DC announces 100-Page Giant comics exclusive to Walmart

319 on Friday
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2020   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service