Emerkeith Davyjack's Discussions (4,758)

Discussions Replied To (4419) Replies Latest Activity

"...In fact...It's Ricardo Cortez morning !!!!!!!!!!!"

Emerkeith Davyjack replied on Thursday to TCM Coming Attractions! Chills, Thrills and Spills!

46 19 hours ago
Reply by Philip Portelli

"...Thank you ."

Emerkeith Davyjack replied on Thursday to Golden Age and Transition Era Issue Reviews

194 on Thursday
Reply by Emerkeith Davyjack

"...Synopsise/spoil (with warnings) , please ?"

Emerkeith Davyjack replied on Wednesday to Golden Age and Transition Era Issue Reviews

194 on Thursday

"...More about this TCM policy of showing shorts but not mention in them , either by…"

Emerkeith Davyjack replied Apr 23 to TCM Coming Attractions! Chills, Thrills and Spills!

46 19 hours ago
Reply by Philip Portelli

"..." Seeing the latter as ' FILLER ' " on 60s/70s Big 3 movie slots , I meant , I fe…"

Emerkeith Davyjack replied Apr 23 to TCM Coming Attractions! Chills, Thrills and Spills!

46 19 hours ago
Reply by Philip Portelli

"...Does anyone else note these peculiar promotional shorts that are among the shorts…"

46 19 hours ago
Reply by Philip Portelli

"...As far as boy books , though of a more humorous nature , go , I recently saw the…"

Emerkeith Davyjack replied Apr 23 to The Baron Re-Watches "Scooby-Doo, Where Are You!" (SPOILERS)

158 1 hour ago
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"...Did the Fritzi title use just strip reprints ? I've seen it said it " reused stri…"

Emerkeith Davyjack replied Apr 20 to A Cover a Day

1219 4 hours ago
Reply by Richard Willis

"What Richard said , re: new Nomad !!!!!!!!!"

Emerkeith Davyjack replied Apr 20 to Comic Thoughts for the week of 4/19/2017

3 Apr 20

"... Something like slightly past 112 is the absolute upper limit proven , in modern…"

Emerkeith Davyjack replied Apr 20 to The Baron Re-Watches "Scooby-Doo, Where Are You!" (SPOILERS)

158 1 hour ago
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2017   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service