Emerkeith Davyjack's Discussions (5,062)

Discussions Replied To (4708) Replies Latest Activity

"... H ...Yes, that too. Lots of comics sites. I sort of stuck with " real " n…"

Emerkeith Davyjack replied yesterday to The nice thoughts of Emerkeith...........

124 22 hours ago
Reply by Richard Willis

"...That's too bad about Dave"s condition, Jeff:-(.   I also liked what I saw then of…"

Emerkeith Davyjack replied yesterday to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

4671 6 hours ago
Reply by Travis Herrick (Modular Mod)

"...Deeper - and gruesome - details of Jones' charge-causing behavior may be found in…"

Emerkeith Davyjack replied yesterday to The nice thoughts of Emerkeith...........

124 22 hours ago
Reply by Richard Willis

"...I also read the SANTA CRUZ SENTINEL's Sunnday comics section, perhaps for the las…"

4671 6 hours ago

"In unfortunate news, comics scripter and historian Gerard Jones has landed himself a…"

124 22 hours ago
Reply by Richard Willis

"...Are the Sagendorf POPEYEs finished? Any cthance if George Wildman's Charlton vers…"

Emerkeith Davyjack replied yesterday to Craig Yoe resurrects the Super, the Weird and the nearly naked from comic book history

4 yesterday
Reply by Emerkeith Davyjack

"...I bought the early issues of Craig's"s horror and romance titles - Still going? -…"

Emerkeith Davyjack replied yesterday to Craig Yoe resurrects the Super, the Weird and the nearly naked from comic book history

4 yesterday

"...Actually, here'a line...started by, um, MOI! OH, Nan, the acid...As " they " say,…"

Emerkeith Davyjack replied yesterday to GLAMOURPUSS ?

11 yesterday

"...Daredevil #608 also.   I brought, and liked, and missed when it left, GLAMOURPUSS…"

4671 6 hours ago

"...MARVEL SUPER-HEROES ADVENTURES (That it's precise title?) #1 " TRUE BELIEVERS " r…"

Emerkeith Davyjack replied on Sunday to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

4671 6 hours ago

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2018   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service