Emerkeith Davyjack's Discussions (5,355)

Discussions Replied To (4979) Replies Latest Activity

"The feature-length continuation of DOWNTON SBBEY has opened. I never watched the TV…"

Emerkeith Davyjack replied on Friday to The nice thoughts of Emerkeith...........

175 on Friday
Reply by Emerkeith Davyjack

" "

Emerkeith Davyjack replied on Friday to DC announces 100-Page Giant comics exclusive to Walmart

239 on Friday
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

"...And Ghosts consists of? And is Scooby Doo S-D material only? And any Scooby-Doo T…"

Emerkeith Davyjack replied on Tuesday to DC announces 100-Page Giant comics exclusive to Walmart

239 on Friday

"...I am back right this no.e t in said Cal. Target - Again, no comics, and tbe.manag…"

Emerkeith Davyjack replied Sep 16 to DC announces 100-Page Giant comics exclusive to Walmart

239 on Friday

" "

Emerkeith Davyjack replied Sep 16 to DC announces 100-Page Giant comics exclusive to Walmart

239 on Friday

"... ...I am in Santa Cruz now, and I went to the local Target (in Capitola) recently…"

Emerkeith Davyjack replied Sep 14 to DC announces 100-Page Giant comics exclusive to Walmart

239 on Friday

"FANTASTIF FOUR #12-13, speaking of revisiting the Seventies, seemed to set up a retu…"

Emerkeith Davyjack replied Sep 3 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

5430 on Thursday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"...And right after I found 5 old Target UK WHO novels from the 70s at the San Franci…"

Emerkeith Davyjack replied Sep 3 to Doctor Who Reactions: "The War Games" (SPOILERS)

4 Sep 3

"...I was thinking this might be an announcement of something I've long spoken of wan…"

Emerkeith Davyjack replied Sep 1 to Monsters on the Prowl

59 on Friday
Reply by Doctor Hmmm?

"The other oddball comic book I referenced from FCBD 2019 was a collection of this ki…"

Emerkeith Davyjack replied Aug 31 to Found: a Beano and Fred .

26 Aug 31

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2019   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service