Emerkeith Davyjack's Discussions (4,776)

Discussions Replied To (4436) Replies Latest Activity

"...I sometimes look up those papers'front pages bit I missed these two. Could you po…"

Emerkeith Davyjack replied yesterday to Adam West has died.

15 yesterday
Reply by Emerkeith Davyjack

"40% of a million weekly - in a country far smaller than America - seems more than re…"

Emerkeith Davyjack replied May 25 to Leo Baxendale

12 May 29
Reply by Luke Blanchard

"..." Dirty Dancing "arts in just a few minutes on the East Coast , USA , though I'm…"

Emerkeith Davyjack replied May 24 to "'Cause they taped it on only one day..." - NBC's The Sound of Music

122 May 24

"..." Originated " re Jennifer/Patrick , was the word I was looking for above . I sow…"

Emerkeith Davyjack replied May 24 to "'Cause they taped it on only one day..." - NBC's The Sound of Music

122 May 24

"...It did not play Broadway , either , and according to what I've read about it , us…"

122 May 24

"...ABC runs a filmed remake of DIRTY DANCING tonight . I have never seen the origina…"

122 May 24

"...I saw REPTILICUS recently , on TCM IIRC ! re you sure that 6okel comedian was a T…"

Emerkeith Davyjack replied May 21 to Movies I Have Seen Lately

3060 17 hours ago
Reply by Richard Willis

"...KRON is broadcast . They run it once a week , Wed. 9:00 PM . , a slot where they…"

Emerkeith Davyjack replied May 17 to 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4

24 May 19
Reply by Doctor Hmmm?

"...Are there any other RT-ers where the show is being rerun on local station? Is is…"

Emerkeith Davyjack replied May 16 to 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4

24 May 19
Reply by Doctor Hmmm?

"...Andy Capp is still running in new strips . Foo !!!!!!!!!!! What about Smokey Stov…"

Emerkeith Davyjack replied May 15 to Harold Teen shows up on Dick Tracy strip today.

13 Jun 4
Reply by Richard Willis

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2017   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service