Emerkeith Davyjack's Discussions (5,140)

Discussions Replied To (4783) Replies Latest Activity

"...On anotht board of .ine, a thread about Stan Lee,'s death had a Norwegian go from…"

Emerkeith Davyjack replied yesterday to The Phantom - The Ghost Who Walks

17 15 hours ago
Reply by JohnD

"...Thank you Phillip (belatedly). Where is the NEWS's every front page this year fea…"

Emerkeith Davyjack replied on Friday to Stan Lee 1922-2018, R.I.P.

29 15 hours ago
Reply by JohnD

"By the way, Richard, perhaps you'll be overjoyed that I got thrown up to me by Googl…"

Emerkeith Davyjack replied on Wednesday to All-purpose newspaper strips discussion line

400 on Wednesday
Reply by Richard Willis

"..." Solid ", I meant, for Stan's $."

Emerkeith Davyjack replied on Wednesday to All-purpose newspaper strips discussion line

400 on Wednesday
Reply by Richard Willis

"...Even though Stan's worth was $5 billion IIRC, I don't know how "Sid " that money…"

400 on Wednesday
Reply by Richard Willis

"...I may have seen something saying that Stan always scripted the strip to ithers'…"

400 on Wednesday
Reply by Richard Willis

"...I thought I had mentioned Roy's connection with the strip here before. He had had…"

400 on Wednesday
Reply by Richard Willis

"...Can you link to the NEWS's front page, please, Philip? I think they have a separa…"

Emerkeith Davyjack replied on Wednesday to Stan Lee 1922-2018, R.I.P.

29 15 hours ago
Reply by JohnD

"...The SPIDER-MAN newspaper strip has launced a story involving Luke Cage - visually…"

Emerkeith Davyjack replied on Tuesday to All-purpose newspaper strips discussion line

400 on Wednesday
Reply by Richard Willis

"I heard 20-30 minutes ago from a Danish Facebook friend of mine's post..........."

Emerkeith Davyjack replied Nov 12 to Stan Lee 1922-2018, R.I.P.

29 15 hours ago
Reply by JohnD

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2018   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service