Emerkeith Davyjack's Discussions (5,253)

Discussions Replied To (4887) Replies Latest Activity

"I lost a draft:-( Thank you, Clark, if belatedly. SPOILER! The Mar 34th strip has ap…"

Emerkeith Davyjack replied yesterday to " SPIDER-MAN " comic strip goes for reruns...not Roy.

24 8 hours ago
Reply by Richard Willis

"...Do you know that for sure about the SF Opera Show Boat? I was just guessing, I di…"

Emerkeith Davyjack replied yesterday to "'Cause they taped it on only one day..." - NBC's The Sound of Music

160 yesterday
Reply by Emerkeith Davyjack

"I've meant to post this for a while - per their Facebook page, the original and I gu…"

Emerkeith Davyjack replied yesterday to Genre Magazines Thread

27 yesterday

"...Okay, some misposts above. I sowwy. I presume the original thought was understood?"

Emerkeith Davyjack replied yesterday to Remake/Remodel?

5 yesterday

"...I'm told the 40s WONDER EOMAN newspaper strip ran remakes so similar to the origi…"

5 yesterday

"I lost a draft:-(. The Boom! PEANUTS comic book did a lot of remakes of Sparky strip…"

5 yesterday

"...It was HOUSE OF SECRETS #€× of course and some misposts got by above. I hope you…"

5 yesterday

"The PHANTOM comic books have traded in remakes of Lee Fall's King Features Syndicate…"

5 yesterday

"I also bought MINI-COMICS MIX TAPE, a numbered ultra-cutely packaged bag of " 8 riso…"

Emerkeith Davyjack replied yesterday to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

5054 7 hours ago
Reply by Philip Portelli

"Does anybody remember that, in the 90s, NBC (I think ) had a franchise going of film…"

Emerkeith Davyjack replied yesterday to "'Cause they taped it on only one day..." - NBC's The Sound of Music

160 yesterday

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2019   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service