Emerkeith Davyjack's Discussions (4,883)

Discussions Replied To (4538) Replies Latest Activity

"...Well, I did come back here thinking I'd add a request for info about #1000, if th…"

Emerkeith Davyjack replied 8 hours ago to That 'Action' #1000 thread

3 8 hours ago
Reply by Emerkeith Davyjack

"...A belated thank you to both Rob and Luke.   Now, since I have finally seen " JL "…"

Emerkeith Davyjack replied Dec 13, 2017 to "JUSTICE LEAGUE " movie discussion thread (No spoilers).

5 Dec 14, 2017
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

"...The presentation is somewhat different than a standard " fictional city "!!!!!!!!…"

Emerkeith Davyjack replied Nov 30, 2017 to All-purpose newspaper strips discussion line

328 Nov 30, 2017
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"...So there was. never a comic about a character called Sancho Burro?"

Emerkeith Davyjack replied Nov 29, 2017 to All-purpose newspaper strips discussion line

328 Nov 30, 2017
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"...Well, the strip shows Baldo' s father sticking these vintage (Mexican, I assume.…"

Emerkeith Davyjack replied Nov 28, 2017 to All-purpose newspaper strips discussion line

328 Nov 30, 2017
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"...The Oct. 25-27 strips of BALDO ran an unusual story about censorship of vintage c…"

Emerkeith Davyjack replied Nov 27, 2017 to All-purpose newspaper strips discussion line

328 Nov 30, 2017
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"In what I've read thus yet ~ BR-the-movie has a reputation as " a real dose of/inspi…"

Emerkeith Davyjack replied Nov 21, 2017 to " BLADE RUNNER " thread.

8 Nov 23, 2017
Reply by Richard Willis

"...No one had anything to say here/to me?"

Emerkeith Davyjack replied Nov 19, 2017 to "JUSTICE LEAGUE " movie discussion thread (No spoilers).

5 Dec 14, 2017
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

"...She hadn't heard of these allegations before? OK, granted, you could sashes didn'…"

Emerkeith Davyjack replied Nov 12, 2017 to Gal Godot won't do "Wonder Woman" again unless they ax Brett Ratner

8 Nov 16, 2017
Reply by Captain Comics

"...I just put up a LONG response to this that didn't go up at all!!!!!!!!!! SOB."

Emerkeith Davyjack replied Nov 11, 2017 to From the Archives: Deck Log Entry # 60 Saturday Morning Silver Age: Part Four--Hanna-Barbera, the Best to You Each Saturday Morning

39 Nov 11, 2017
Reply by Emerkeith Davyjack

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2018   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service