Emerkeith Davyjack's Discussions (5,352)

Discussions Replied To (4976) Replies Latest Activity

"...I saw the Fathom Events/TCM 50th Anniversary theatrical showing of HELLO, DOLLY!…"

Emerkeith Davyjack replied Aug 17 to Movies I Have Seen Lately

3910 yesterday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"...Do they have in fact be en in Target for a while I thought they were just coming…"

Emerkeith Davyjack replied Aug 17 to DC announces 100-Page Giant comics exclusive to Walmart

232 17 hours ago
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

"...What would " DC GHOSTS " be? DC characters who are either Earthly dead of Spectre…"

Emerkeith Davyjack replied Aug 9 to DC announces 100-Page Giant comics exclusive to Walmart

232 17 hours ago
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

"...Do people use that concept anymore? SHUT UP about the real facts, BTW! :-)!!!"

Emerkeith Davyjack replied Aug 6 to Movies I Have Seen Lately

3910 yesterday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"...I have a (I suppose) specifically San Francisco how-times-have-changed thing to a…"

Emerkeith Davyjack replied Aug 6 to "Is Our Newspapers Dying?" Revisited

56 Aug 7
Reply by Captain Comics

"Scott Adams of DILBERT has experienced a backlash after, in the wake of the recent G…"

Emerkeith Davyjack replied Aug 6 to All-purpose newspaper strips discussion line

432 Aug 6
Reply by Emerkeith Davyjack

"It is in the news that Viacom ~ parent company of Nickelodeon ~ has acquired GARFIEL…"

Emerkeith Davyjack replied Aug 6 to All-purpose newspaper strips discussion line

432 Aug 6

"I bought Volume 3 of THE EPIC COLLECTION of X-MEN #47-66. I've just read a bit of it…"

Emerkeith Davyjack replied Aug 3 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

5429 yesterday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"...Okay, I'm reviving this old thread of mie rather than my " Remaining Fanzines..."…"

Emerkeith Davyjack replied Jul 15 to Comic Shop Babylon .

7 Jul 15

"...The later period of the Marvel CRAZY magazine with Obnoxio the Clown is the perio…"

Emerkeith Davyjack replied Jul 7 to MAD to end?

25 Jul 11
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2019   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service