Joseph Riordan's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"I agree absolutely! These will be conjecture,at best. Still, it's a fun topic! "

Joseph Riordan replied Feb 22 to Need help from the experts! Does anyone know a site or blog about Superheroes actual Birthdays?

17 Feb 22
Reply by Joseph Riordan

"I did find one or two additional blogs, but nothing concrete. I still can't get over…"

Joseph Riordan replied Feb 21 to Need help from the experts! Does anyone know a site or blog about Superheroes actual Birthdays?

17 Feb 22
Reply by Joseph Riordan

"Thanks again!! I will compile a complete (as much as I can) List of Superhero Birthd…"

Joseph Riordan replied Feb 10 to Need help from the experts! Does anyone know a site or blog about Superheroes actual Birthdays?

17 Feb 22
Reply by Joseph Riordan

"Thank you for the proof! I really appreciate you took the time to point this out. I…"

Joseph Riordan replied Feb 9 to Need help from the experts! Does anyone know a site or blog about Superheroes actual Birthdays?

17 Feb 22
Reply by Joseph Riordan

"Wow, Thanks for the info!! You guys rock!! Again, I also believe many of the listed…"

Joseph Riordan replied Feb 9 to Need help from the experts! Does anyone know a site or blog about Superheroes actual Birthdays?

17 Feb 22
Reply by Joseph Riordan

"Very good point, which I missed! "

Joseph Riordan replied Feb 8 to Need help from the experts! Does anyone know a site or blog about Superheroes actual Birthdays?

17 Feb 22
Reply by Joseph Riordan

"For all your help, Here's what I put in my Volume Two: The only one's a can't 100% p…"

Joseph Riordan replied Feb 8 to Need help from the experts! Does anyone know a site or blog about Superheroes actual Birthdays?

17 Feb 22
Reply by Joseph Riordan

"Thanks to you both for replying!  I did indeed find Clark Kent/Superman's Birthday l…"

17 Feb 22
Reply by Joseph Riordan

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2019   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service