Travis Herrick (Modular Mod)'s Discussions (4,821)

Discussions Replied To (4430) Replies Latest Activity

"I read the first issue and it was alright. Not sure if I'm in for the long haul or n…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Jul 2 to Image's 'Gideon Falls' headed for TV

3 Jul 4
Reply by Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod)

"I pick-up G.I. Joe from time to time, but I'm not an avid reader. Really I pick it u…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Jul 2 to All-new Snake Eyes comes to IDW

4 Jul 2
Reply by Travis Herrick (Modular Mod)

"Like you I've been a long time fan of the Brubaker/Phillips team, and I'm stoked for…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Jul 2 to New Brubaker & Phillips OGN: 'My Heroes Have Always Been Junkies'

3 Jul 2
Reply by Travis Herrick (Modular Mod)

"I don't know why Amanda Waller appears thin here, because she isn't in her other app…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Jul 2 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

4319 5 hours ago

"It has been ages since I actually bought a poster, but after seeing Todd Nauck's "Hu…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Jun 25 to Your Favorite Things of the Year! (Est. 2017)

60 on Friday
Reply by Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man

"I enjoyed the series for a while, and perhaps it read better in trade form. I've fou…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Jun 25 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

4319 5 hours ago

"I've never been a huge Hulk fan myself, but I read this last weekend on the recommen…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Jun 15 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

4319 5 hours ago

"I've never heard of Tini Howard, but I've been a huge fan of Chris Sprouse's work fo…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Jun 15 to Rising star Tini Howard and Chris Sprouse deliver a Cap and Bucky team-up in 'Captain America Annual' #1

2 Jun 15
Reply by Captain Comics

"Some classic Liefeld: "

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Jun 1 to 'The Pouch' apparently a real character in 'Bloodstrike Brutalists'

10 Jun 4
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

"I think it is more to poke fun at himself, and all of those pouches of the 90s. "

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied May 31 to 'The Pouch' apparently a real character in 'Bloodstrike Brutalists'

10 Jun 4
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2018   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service