Travis Herrick (Modular Mod)'s Discussions (4,902)

Discussions Replied To (4502) Replies Latest Activity

"The only Marvel Captain Marvel I liked was Monica Rambeau.  The most interesting thi…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Mar 13 to From 'Shazam' to 'Ktang': The many Captains Marvel of comic books

7 Mar 13
Reply by Richard Willis

"For me, I'm also dropping Justice League. How Scott Snyder can take this great line-…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Feb 28 to On the Chopping Block

658 Mar 2
Reply by Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man

"Came the Dawn: This is a collection of EC stories all illustrated by Wally Wood. I l…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Feb 23 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

5054 6 hours ago
Reply by Philip Portelli

"Yeah, Joe Casey's Wildcats run was definitely interesting. I think if it were at Ima…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Feb 8 to Trends in DC's Digital Reprints on Comixology

469 on Friday
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

"Right not I'm reading The Books of the South by Glen Cook. This actually collects th…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Feb 5 to So, What Are You Reading These Days? (besides comics)

1242 Feb 26
Reply by Richard Willis

"I've enjoyed the comics as well, Clark, I'm just not sure regular network TV is the…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Jan 30 to ABC orders a "Stumptown" pilot

4 Feb 25

"Perdy vol 1 Flowers, Sex, Robbery - This is a Western, in which an older woman is re…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Jan 30 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

5054 6 hours ago
Reply by Philip Portelli

"I saw this on Friday, and I absolutely loved it. There were times I actually found m…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Jan 28 to Spider-Man Into the Spider-Verse (SPOILERS!)

11 Jan 28
Reply by Travis Herrick (Modular Mod)

"I think I bought the JLA: Destiny, series but I'm not certain. It certainly sounds f…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Jan 24 to Trends in DC's Digital Reprints on Comixology

469 on Friday

"Rob, you could have won all of my money on a bet on how many issues that Backlash se…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Jan 19 to Trends in DC's Digital Reprints on Comixology

469 on Friday

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2019   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service