Travis Herrick (Modular Mod)'s Discussions (4,871)

Discussions Replied To (4472) Replies Latest Activity

"That is great exchange, Clark.  This a pretty neat article on the movie.  "

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied yesterday to Movies I Have Seen Lately

3636 15 hours ago
Reply by JohnD

"What a great article, Cap. There isn't really anything else that I can add."

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied yesterday to Stan Lee deserves huge credit for gIving hope to the marginalized

9 yesterday
Reply by Fred W. Hill

"Apparenly I need a longer break from Piers Anthony as those books have a lot of same…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied on Friday to So, What Are You Reading These Days? (besides comics)

1193 on Friday
Reply by Travis Herrick (Modular Mod)

"Yesterday I saw Die Hard at the movie theater. It was for its 30th anniversary. I wa…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied on Friday to Movies I Have Seen Lately

3636 15 hours ago
Reply by JohnD

"That is perfectly fine Richard. The original Cappies included a non-comic book categ…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied on Friday to Your Favorite Things of the Year! (Est. 2017)

83 on Friday

"I've been enjoying quite a few Oktoberfest beers lately. Like Hacker-Pschorr's and S…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Nov 8 to Beer!

517 Nov 12
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"I would have thought just a week out or so from Halloween we would have seen more co…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Oct 25 to Trends in DC's Digital Reprints on Comixology

406 yesterday
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

"I feel bad for not posting in this thread for dang near 2 years. I am filled with sh…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Oct 17 to Beer!

517 Nov 12
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"I decided to take a little break from Piers Anthony and just finished reading The Li…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Oct 17 to So, What Are You Reading These Days? (besides comics)

1193 on Friday

"Good post, Mark. Like you I'm really into Geary's work on these books. I really appr…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Oct 9 to Cartoonist Rick Geary's The True Death of Billy the Kid

4 Oct 10
Reply by Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod)

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2018   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service