Travis Herrick (Modular Mod)'s Discussions (4,846)

Discussions Replied To (4451) Replies Latest Activity

""Now more than ever, whenever I see one I wich he'd just get on with the main story.…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied 2 hours ago to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

4671 2 hours ago
Reply by Travis Herrick (Modular Mod)

"I 'm not a regular reader. I'll pick up the odd mini-series here, or a story arc the…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied 23 hours ago to IDW losses continue

8 2 hours ago
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

"Now that I have a decent place to relax and read comics, I feel like I can finally p…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied 23 hours ago to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

4671 2 hours ago

"Monica was always my personal favorite Captain Marvel."

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied yesterday to Is "Carol Marvel" Really Successful?

33 2 hours ago
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

"I can fill in some of the details, Clark. Not only was Jason, Wonder Woman's brother…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied on Sunday to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

4671 2 hours ago

"I read the original mini-series and rather in enjoyed it.  This is just a bit more t…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied on Sunday to DH to publish 'Hungry Ghosts,' Anthony Bourdain's final graphic novel

1 on Sunday

"Very interesting post. That is a lot to think about. I can't wait for a follow-up! …"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied on Thursday to Are Comics Available Outside Comic Shops Beyond the USA?

14 on Friday
Reply by Richard Willis

"I thought Lucifer was okay, but I dropped it after 50 issues, While I never thought…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied on Thursday to On the Chopping Block

642 on Friday
Reply by Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man

"Kill or be Killed #18-20: This wraps up the series by Brubaker and Phillips. I don't…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Sep 7 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

4671 2 hours ago

"A co-worker let me borrow his copy of Deadpool 2. I thought it was really good. Mayb…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Sep 7 to Movies I Have Seen Lately

3536 on Sunday
Reply by The Baron

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2018   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service