Travis Herrick (Modular Mod)'s Discussions (5,329)

Discussions Replied To (4914) Replies Latest Activity

"Joe Bennett did an homage for the first Maestro series last year "

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied 13 hours ago to A Cover a Day

14830 16 minutes ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Yes! That is the exact role I was thinking of. Even in a movie like Romeo Must Die…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Nov 25 to NBC to revive original "Law & Order"

15 Nov 25
Reply by Travis Herrick (Modular Mod)

"I knocked out Sign of Chaos, and I'm working on Knight of Shadow, the second to last…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Nov 24 to So, What Are You Reading These Days? (besides comics)

1418 Nov 24
Reply by PowerBook Pete, the Mad Mod

"I like, Jeffrey Donovan, and I think he will do well. He continues the tradition of…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Nov 24 to NBC to revive original "Law & Order"

15 Nov 25
Reply by Travis Herrick (Modular Mod)

"The other day I finished the Star Wars "War of the Bounty Hunters" story. After a co…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Nov 24 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

6337 yesterday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Gunslinger Spawn #1 - Its been about 30 years since I last read a Spawn comic, so I'…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Nov 19 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

6337 yesterday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"I got Dorky10/10 Geeky 7/10 Nerdy 4/10"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Nov 19 to Anything, Everything, or Nothing At All

4670 11 hours ago
Reply by Randy Jackson

"I was up by I still missed it. As per usual, I completely forgot about it. I have a…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Nov 19 to Look to the Skies!

33 yesterday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"I never read Lost Girls, but from what I know about it I would say no. A lot less se…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Nov 15 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

6337 yesterday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Friday Book One: The First Day of Christmas - Quick shout-out to Captain Comics, I w…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Nov 14 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

6337 yesterday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2021   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service