Travis Herrick (Modular Mod)'s Discussions (5,272)

Discussions Replied To (4859) Replies Latest Activity

"Clark, the Malcolm McDowell version of Fantasy Island is from the 90s. I didn't mind…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied on Tuesday to The New Season (2021)

12 on Thursday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Batman: The World HC - This seems really gimmicky to me, not that has stopped me in…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied on Tuesday to This Week in Comics: Sept. 14-15, 2021

5 4 hours ago
Reply by Captain Comics

"Down by Law - a black and white movie from the mid-80s by Jim Jarmusch. Tom Waits an…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied on Tuesday to Movies I Have Seen Lately

4735 3 hours ago
Reply by Dave Palmer

"Wow, what a shocker. I loved him in shows like The Wire for sure, but I also thought…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Sep 7 to Michael K. Williams of "The Wire" dead at 54

6 Sep 8
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"Someday, someone will create a Black Label book that doesn't involve Batman, Joker a…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Sep 7 to This Week in Comics: Sept. 7-8, 2021

2 Sep 7
Reply by Richard Willis

"Fear State - I love these events now that I have no interest in them. It gives me a…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Sep 1 to This Week in Comics: Aug. 31-Sept. 1, 2021

2 Sep 1
Reply by Travis Herrick (Modular Mod)

"Oh yeah, that's pretty funny!"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Aug 31 to Round Table's Greatest Movies Part III: M-R

10 Sep 6
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"M- I've read the graphic novel adaptation, but never seen the movie that I recall. M…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Aug 31 to Round Table's Greatest Movies Part III: M-R

10 Sep 6
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"Edward Scissorhands - Meh, its okay. Ed Wood - See above Election- See above The Ele…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Aug 30 to Round Table's Greatest Movies Part II: E-L

4 Sep 5
Reply by Randy Jackson

"I was working at my LCS yeaterday, so I finally wrapped up The Flash Archives, vol.…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Aug 30 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

6261 on Thursday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2021   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service