Travis Herrick (Modular Mod)'s Discussions (4,922)

Discussions Replied To (4522) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Peter, I am thinking Internet Explorer is the problem. Microsoft has discontinued…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Jul 11 to Tips on using the board

110 Jul 11
Reply by Richard Willis

"A number of Legionnaires have recommended comics from Ahoy! Comics, so I gave the fi…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Jun 29 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

5293 on Thursday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"I really had no intention of reading Superman: Year One, but I was working at my LCS…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Jun 24 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

5293 on Thursday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"I'm not super stoked for this, but I will put up with some Bendis if it means we get…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Jun 13 to DC Announces New Legion Book

51 Jul 14
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

"I've read the first two issues of the new Transformers series by IDW, and I've reall…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Jun 8 to New Title Alerts

55 on Wednesday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"I'm currently reading Way Point by Clifford D Simak, I'm not too far into it yet, bu…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Jun 5 to So, What Are You Reading These Days? (besides comics)

1246 Jun 5
Reply by Travis Herrick (Modular Mod)

"Well, this stinks. I still think there is a place in the world for Vertigo, and I wi…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Jun 5 to Bleeding Cool: DC About to Shut Down Vertigo

34 Jul 9

"Wikipedia has a synopsis of the story. You can usually find one there for big events…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied May 31 to Heroes in Crisis (spoiler thread)

127 Jun 13
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"I've been meaning to comment on some of the previous posts, Rob, but better late tha…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied May 31 to Trends in DC's Digital Reprints on Comixology

509 yesterday

"I really like Blood & Honey, but I just don't buy it very often any more, and I'…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied May 31 to Beer!

535 Jun 3
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2019   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service