Travis Herrick (Modular Mod)'s Discussions (4,889)

Discussions Replied To (4489) Replies Latest Activity

"Right, issue 61 came out last week. I have them, but haven't read any yet. I'm glad…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Jan 9 to G. Willow Wilson to write 'Wonder Woman'

15 on Saturday
Reply by Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man

"I read the latest issue on Saturday at my LCS. I really don't have much to add to wh…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Jan 9 to Heroes in Crisis (spoiler thread)

49 on Tuesday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"At work I just finished Jell Lemire and Greg Smallwood's run on Moon Knight. It was…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Jan 5 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

4940 16 hours ago
Reply by Richard Willis

"i know I pre-ordered Conan and the Jango Fett one-shot. Outside of those, I don't re…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Dec 30, 2018 to Marvel has a lot of #1's in January

9 Dec 31, 2018
Reply by Captain Comics

"Amazing Spider-Girl  the Complete Collection vol. 1 - This includes What if #1-5 (he…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Dec 16, 2018 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

4940 16 hours ago
Reply by Richard Willis

"They printed the first issue (I believe) for this past FCBD and I rather enjoyed it.…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Dec 16, 2018 to Berlin by Jason Lutes

13 Dec 23, 2018

"Ah man I read the first few issues of that series. I didn't know that was a Tom King…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Dec 16, 2018 to DC's 'Heroes in Crisis'

57 Dec 18, 2018

"I may have missed it, but when was the last time we saw Despero?"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Dec 15, 2018 to Trends in DC's Digital Reprints on Comixology

446 on Saturday

"I really liked that Pfeiffer/Kano run on Dial H as well, Rob. Really underrated.  I…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Dec 10, 2018 to Trends in DC's Digital Reprints on Comixology

446 on Saturday

"I know we are only 3 issues in, but so far I think this sucks. The first and third i…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Dec 10, 2018 to DC's 'Heroes in Crisis'

57 Dec 18, 2018

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2019   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service