Travis Herrick (Modular Mod)'s Discussions (4,756)

Discussions Replied To (4370) Replies Latest Activity

"Right now I'm reading: Mad City by Michael Arntfield. A true crime book that starts…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied on Thursday to So, What Are You Reading These Days? (besides comics)

1116 2 hours ago
Reply by Luke Blanchard

"You made it further than I did, Randy, into Soule's run. From what I read it was oka…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Nov 9 to On the Chopping Block

613 Nov 9
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"I've watched the first three episodes, and I've really liked it. I was impressed wit…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Nov 7 to 'The Gifted' Season 1

4 Nov 11
Reply by Richard Willis

"I think Bendis' stlye works best on street-level characters, so Batman or someone is…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Nov 7 to Bendis To DC

31 Nov 11
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

"I recently dropped Deathstroke myself Rob. I really wanted to like this series, as I…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Oct 31 to On the Chopping Block

613 Nov 9
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"Hey, I'm glad I remembered this thread! Anyways, as some of you may or may not know…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Oct 31 to On the Bandwagon...

80 Nov 1

"Yesterday, for the first time in a long time I got caught up(yay for staying home an…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Oct 31 to "Pick of the Week" - What's Yours?

367 on Thursday
Reply by Randy Jackson

"If I had Uber Alles readily available, I would be reading, but alas I do not. It is…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Oct 17 to OGN's and New Collected Editions of Modern Works

20 Nov 5

"I would agree with the assessment of them being inherently unappealing, by the fact…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Oct 12 to Can TV's Inhumans transcend the flaws of their origins?

12 Oct 13
Reply by The Baron

"Speaking to the crossover sale, I read the Batman/TMNT one a month or so ago in a tr…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Oct 12 to Trends in DC's Digital Reprints on Comixology

241 on Saturday
Reply by Philip Portelli

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2017   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service