Travis Herrick (Modular Mod)'s Discussions (5,149)

Discussions Replied To (4738) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm right there with you, Julian. I think this series has been great so far in its s…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied on Friday to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

6136 on Saturday
Reply by Kevin Ahearn

"I think I would have enjoyed Mata Hari, if the story was told a more linear fashion.…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied on Thursday to Trends in DC's Digital Reprints on Comixology

645 22 hours ago
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

"Gary Louris from The Jayhawks live stream on Facebook. Very cool"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Feb 20 to What are you listening to RIGHT NOW?

2042 yesterday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"I was also fortunate in that I was never part of the "boil your water" edict. We're…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Feb 20 to Snow tonight!

179 Feb 23
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"I finished The Sky is Blue with a Single Cloud last week, and it wasn't my cup of te…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Feb 17 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

6136 on Saturday
Reply by Kevin Ahearn

"Thanks for the well wished, CK. I myself have been very, very fortunate. (there may…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Feb 17 to Snow tonight!

179 Feb 23
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"You articulated a lot better than I ever did the problems with the Mamoa "Conan" mov…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Feb 16 to Movies I Have Seen Lately

4371 on Sunday
Reply by Richard Willis

"That's great! I love hearing that. "

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Feb 13 to What Made You Smile Today?

1308 Feb 13
Reply by Travis Herrick (Modular Mod)

"We got word this week, that we are now working from home through Labor Day now."

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Feb 12 to How's 'that' situation going now?

162 Feb 17
Reply by Peter Wrexham

"We had a virtual volunteer opportunity at work, and it was sending a Valentine's Day…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Feb 12 to What Made You Smile Today?

1308 Feb 13
Reply by Travis Herrick (Modular Mod)

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2021   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service