Travis Herrick (Modular Mod)'s Discussions (5,052)

Discussions Replied To (4647) Replies Latest Activity

"Wow, that is weird, I had my first Black Russian in probably over 15 years not too l…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied 16 hours ago to Cocktails & Mixed Drinks

16 11 hours ago
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

"As a bigger fan of the "brown drink", my most recent purchase has been Clyde May's S…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied yesterday to Cocktails & Mixed Drinks

16 11 hours ago

"I've been reading and enjoying the new series, Rob. The art is a little too scratchy…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied on Thursday to John Constantine: Hellblazer

4 yesterday
Reply by Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man

"I don't remember if this was before or after the allegations were first brought publ…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Jun 23 to CBLDF Director Resigns Under Fire

7 Jun 24
Reply by Richard Willis

"He also has regenerative abilities like Wolverine would have later. That ability is…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Jun 22 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

5836 on Tuesday
Reply by Lee Houston, Junior

"That sucks, Jeff. So sorry to hear that"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Jun 19 to How's " that " situation going now?

125 Jun 21
Reply by Philip Portelli

"For me I am getting: Batman #92 - This is actually a maybe, I don't remember if I or…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Jun 10 to This Week in Comics: June 8-14, 2020

1 Jun 10
Reply by Travis Herrick (Modular Mod)

"As I mentioned on the Beer thread I got to know a bartender in the Bay area of Cali…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Jun 10 to Cocktails & Mixed Drinks

16 11 hours ago

"This was crazy news, Cap. In retrospect, I guess we should have seen it coming."

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Jun 5 to DC cuts ties with Diamond Comic Distributors

4 Jun 8
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"While I may not participate a lot (what a shock!), I would enjoy reading about it. I…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Jun 4 to Beer!

555 Jun 4
Reply by Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod)

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2020   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service