Travis Herrick (Modular Mod)'s Discussions (4,995)

Discussions Replied To (4592) Replies Latest Activity

"I was very unimpressed with what I read of Scott Snyder\s JLA run, somehow he made a…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied on Tuesday to On the Bandwagon...

81 on Tuesday
Reply by Travis Herrick (Modular Mod)

"With the upcoming "Joker War", I'm dropping Batman and Detective Comics at least whi…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied on Tuesday to On the Chopping Block

682 on Wednesday
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"Last night at 11:59PM, Dallas County went to Shelter-at-Home which is basically the…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied on Tuesday to How's " that " situation going now?

39 13 hours ago
Reply by Captain Comics

"Some good news!! TwoMorrows is offering a discount of $4.99 which amounts to a free…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Mar 19 to COVID-19 and comics

14 14 hours ago
Reply by Captain Comics

"I was surprised at how quickly everything has escalated even at work. Thursday some…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Mar 17 to How's " that " situation going now?

39 13 hours ago
Reply by Captain Comics

"Fan Expo - Dallas  (Dallas, TX)  - scheduled for March 27-29 has been postponed to J…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Mar 13 to Conventions Cancelled or Postponed

28 Mar 15
Reply by Richard Willis

"Cool, thanks for letting me know, Peter. "

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Mar 5 to Tips on using the board

132 Mar 5

"Hey guys, right now I would suggest just waiting for now. I think the Ning network i…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Mar 4 to Tips on using the board

132 Mar 5

"This came out I think the tail end of 2019, and I didn't pick it up until January:…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Mar 4 to Your Favorite Things of the Year! (Est. 2017)

141 Mar 12
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"I have all of the Wanted series. I thought they were great, because they were my fir…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Feb 29 to Trends in DC's Digital Reprints on Comixology

588 on Thursday
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2020   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service