Travis Herrick (Modular Mod)'s Discussions (4,911)

Discussions Replied To (4511) Replies Latest Activity

"Very cool, Mark! I really dig it. "

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied May 16 to Anything, Everything, or Nothing At All

3998 May 17
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Wow, Cap, you should get some sort of medal just for reading that many horror comics…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied May 16 to The Book!

15 yesterday
Reply by Dave Palmer

"Man, I loved him. I remember watching re-runs of The Carol Burnett Show and he was a…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied May 14 to RIP Tim Conway

7 May 15
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"I've seen all of the Marvel movies not except Ant-man & Wasp. I think for the mo…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied May 1 to Am I the Only One?

44 May 9
Reply by Captain Comics

"I might have to try that next year. "

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Mar 29 to Beer!

530 Mar 31
Reply by Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man

"If you're interested in psychobilly, I would recommend The Reverend Horton Heat (a D…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Mar 29 to What are you listening to RIGHT NOW?

1893 yesterday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"I would think at this point they would have streamlined that process that it wouldn'…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Mar 29 to Trends in DC's Digital Reprints on Comixology

488 May 16
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

"At work I've been slowly working my way through the second volume of the Metal Men A…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Mar 29 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

5191 yesterday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"I remember when I first heard how much money they had lost, I was shocked that they…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Mar 29 to IDW for sale?

2 Mar 29
Reply by Travis Herrick (Modular Mod)

"The only Marvel Captain Marvel I liked was Monica Rambeau.  The most interesting thi…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Mar 13 to From 'Shazam' to 'Ktang': The many Captains Marvel of comic books

7 Mar 13
Reply by Richard Willis

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2019   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service