Travis Herrick (Modular Mod)'s Discussions (4,727)

Discussions Replied To (4347) Replies Latest Activity

"Man, I remember that Batman/Wildcat mini being some good fun."

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Jun 15 to Trends in DC's Digital Reprints on Comixology

129 on Monday
Reply by Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man

""I'm Still in Love With You" by Al Green"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Jun 13 to What are you listening to RIGHT NOW?

1861 on Friday
Reply by Detective 445

"Um, I'm about halfway through the Amber Chronicles vol. 2 by Roger Zelazny, which wr…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Jun 13 to So, What Are You Reading These Days? (besides comics)

1069 Jun 13
Reply by Travis Herrick (Modular Mod)

"So, the other day I worked at my LCS (yay, I got paid to read some comics!). This I…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Jun 13 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

3486 yesterday

"Ah, okay. Thanks! "

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Jun 8 to Trends in DC's Digital Reprints on Comixology

129 on Monday

"All Governments Lie: Truth, Deception, and the Spirit of I.F. Stone - I'd never hear…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Jun 8 to Movies I Have Seen Lately

3060 17 hours ago
Reply by Richard Willis

"Which JLA series are we talking about here, Rob?"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Jun 8 to Trends in DC's Digital Reprints on Comixology

129 on Monday

"Finished reading an anthology called Trickster. Its a collection of Native American…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Jun 3 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

3486 yesterday

"Just finished reading Dr. Strange vol. 1 The Way of the Weird which is the first fiv…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied May 28 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

3486 yesterday

"Belated Happy Birthday, Mr. SA! I hope you had a good one"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied May 23 to Happy birthday to our host, Mr. Silver Age, Craig Shutt

23 May 24
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2017   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service