Travis Herrick (Modular Mod)'s Discussions (4,777)

Discussions Replied To (4390) Replies Latest Activity

"I wrapped the He-Man hardback today (you should read it WS). So, I'm trying to decid…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied on Thursday to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

3851 on Thursday
Reply by Travis Herrick (Modular Mod)

"I'm glad you liked it, Mark, as I've really enjoyed the series. I was reading it for…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied on Thursday to Curse Words Vol. 1: The Devil's Devil

1 on Thursday

"I've recently seen both Lady Bird and I, Tonya. Both films advertised as comedy-dram…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied on Thursday to Movies I Have Seen Lately

3329 on Thursday

"I was wondering the same thing. "

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied on Wednesday to Villains that stayed reformed

23 on Thursday
Reply by Dave Palmer

"I loved Blade Runner 2049.  A friend of mine said that if you liked the original Bla…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Jan 12 to Movies I Have Seen Lately

3329 on Thursday

""Swords and Tequila" by Riot"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Jan 12 to What are you listening to RIGHT NOW?

1864 Jan 12

""I'll Cut You Down" by Uncle Acid and the Deadbeats"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Jan 12 to What are you listening to RIGHT NOW?

1864 Jan 12

"At work I'm a little over half way through read the He-Man and The Masters of the Un…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Jan 12 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

3851 on Thursday

"Wow, I don't recall any of those "Search for Ray Palmer", although I do remember the…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Jan 2 to Trends in DC's Digital Reprints on Comixology

268 on Thursday
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

"Sorry to hear of your disappointment in the series, but thanks for reading it for so…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Jan 2 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

3851 on Thursday

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2018   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service