Travis Herrick (Modular Mod)'s Discussions (4,186)

Discussions Replied To (3919) Replies Latest Activity

"Batman #30 Wonder Woman #30 T.H.U.N.D.E.R. Agents #7 - Jerry Ordway probably agrees…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied on Monday to Comics Guide for April 16, 2014

31 on Monday
Reply by Emerkeith Davyjack

"Mark Sullivan said: I've been reading this, and I've enjoyed it quite a bit. t has b…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied on Monday to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

2562 11 hours ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"You won't find a much bigger Wally Wood fan around here than me (I'll take Wood over…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Apr 11 to A Comic a Day: All-Star Comics #63

9 on Saturday
Reply by Philip Portelli

"Not much from me this time: 1. Iron Fist doesn't get a series or featured that often…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Apr 10 to Thoughts While Filling Out Previews #307

1 Apr 10
Reply by Travis Herrick (Modular Mod)

"This one wanted to blow his brains out after reading MMW Avengers vol. 13, as there…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Apr 10 to Comics Guide for April 9, 2014

33 Apr 10

"That's very Marvel of them! "

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Apr 10 to And the first New 52 Re-Relaunch is...

18 Apr 11
Reply by Richard Willis

"Jimmm Kelly said: It reminded me of what Brubaker & Fraction did in their Iron F…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Apr 10 to Green Arrow emerges from makeover better armed to attract readers

10 Apr 10
Reply by John Dunbar (the mod of maple)

"Really? I actually liked his take on Grifter. The first issue actually showed him pu…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Apr 9 to And the first New 52 Re-Relaunch is...

18 Apr 11
Reply by Richard Willis

"I wasn't a huge fan, but always had an affinity for him. I remembered when he wrestl…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Apr 9 to Pro Wrestling

179 Apr 10
Reply by John Dunbar (the mod of maple)

"Libra was revealed as Mantis' father in issue 123, or so he claimed. Not saying that…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Apr 9 to Comics Guide for April 9, 2014

33 Apr 10

RSS

Welcome!

No fistfights. No flame wars. No trolls. The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Latest Activity

Captain Comics commented on Captain Comics's blog post Solicitations: Dark Horse for July 2014
"THE VICTORIES #13 Writer/Art/Cover: MICHAEL AVON OEMING Colors: NICK FILARDI On sale July 2 FC, 32…"
1 hour ago
Captain Comics posted a News post

Solicitations: Dark Horse for July 2014

#1 FOR $1: AVATAR: THE LAST AIRBENDER – THE RIFT #1…See More
1 hour ago
Luke Blanchard replied to Travis Herrick (Modular Mod)'s discussion A Comic a Day: Amazing Spider-Man #235
"A new Tarantula was introduced in The Spectacular Spider-Man #137-#138, at the start…"
2 hours ago
Captain Comics replied to Mark S. Ogilvie's discussion Why is Logan still upset at Scott at Nightrcrawler's party?
"I just assumed the Schism was an excuse to "demote" Cyclops so that the more-popular…"
3 hours ago
Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas replied to Travis Herrick (Modular Mod)'s discussion A Comic a Day: Amazing Spider-Man #235
"Spoilers: Will-o'-the-Wisp and Spider-Man part on cautiously amicable terms.  Tarantula…"
4 hours ago
Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas replied to Mark S. Ogilvie's discussion Why is Logan still upset at Scott at Nightrcrawler's party?
"I haven't read the issues, but the current feud between Cyclops and Wolverine goes back to…"
4 hours ago
Dave Elyea replied to Mark S. Ogilvie's discussion Why is Logan still upset at Scott at Nightrcrawler's party?
"Given Nightcrawler has often been portrayed as a devout Catholic, a faith in which returning from…"
4 hours ago
Dave Elyea replied to Richard Mantle's discussion Okay Axis Here We Come! The Complete Invaders!
"I read all these when they came out, and I still can't believe this particular incarnation of…"
4 hours ago
Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied to Mark S. Ogilvie's discussion Back Issue, the Robot Issue
"I bought it, but have yet to open it. I am looking forward to it. I love how they do theme issues."
4 hours ago
Border Mutt replied to Border Mutt's discussion The Weekly TPB
"If there's no objections then, we'll switch over to bi-weekly...  I'll update…"
7 hours ago
Richard Willis replied to Mr. Silver Age's discussion Don't Ask! Just Buy It!
"Todd M? "
9 hours ago
Mr. Silver Age replied to Mr. Silver Age's discussion Don't Ask! Just Buy It!
"Often when an eBay seller is trying to imply something is more than it is they weasel-word it as…"
9 hours ago
Captain Comics replied to Richard Mantle's discussion Okay Axis Here We Come! The Complete Invaders!
"One silver lining for me is that I no longer feel ashamed that I don't have a very good grasp…"
10 hours ago
Mark S. Ogilvie posted discussions
10 hours ago
Mark S. Ogilvie replied to Mark S. Ogilvie's discussion Why is Logan still upset at Scott at Nightrcrawler's party?
"Regardless of who kills whom though, they are having a welcome back to life party. As far as Death…"
10 hours ago
Richard Mantle replied to Richard Mantle's discussion Okay Axis Here We Come! The Complete Invaders!
"I am humbled by the support. Thanks guys."
10 hours ago

© 2014   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service