Travis Herrick (Modular Mod)'s Discussions (4,624)

Discussions Replied To (4264) Replies Latest Activity

"Ah, that's too bad. I really liked his work as well. The contrast in his art between…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Dec 1, 2015 to R.I.P. Shigeru Mizuki (1922-2015)

3 Dec 1, 2015
Reply by Ron M.

"Note to self for Best Reprint or Archive: Dark Horse's reprint of all of the He-Man…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Nov 26, 2015 to Cappies 2015 Memory Box

27 Dec 18, 2015
Reply by Chris Fluit

"That is how I felt when I read Spider-Gwen, so I won't be continuing with that serie…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Nov 11, 2015 to New Marvel #1's - Will I/You Be Buying #2?

122 on Friday
Reply by Captain Comics

"Cap said: You are not alone, Cap! I more or less felt the same way when I read Blan…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Nov 2, 2015 to Comics Guide for November 4, 2015

34 Nov 6, 2015
Reply by Luke Blanchard

"I read the Wolf Moon trade on Saturday while working at my LCS. It collected the 6 i…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Oct 30, 2015 to Vertigo Resurgence

7 Oct 30, 2015
Reply by Travis Herrick (Modular Mod)

"I've only read the first few issues of issues of the Omega Men's first series, and w…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Sep 22, 2015 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

2868 on Sunday
Reply by Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod)

"I don't know if anyone needs the Hellboy 100 Project, but it is for a good cause the…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Sep 22, 2015 to Comics Guide for September 23, 2015

7 Sep 29, 2015
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Captain Comics said: Reservoir Dogs is still one of my favorite movies, ever since I…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Sep 15, 2015 to Movies I Have Seen Lately

2458 Feb 2
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

"Please note, I removed the tags that aren't relevant to this discussion. Tagging pos…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Sep 14, 2015 to Miss America contest back on broadcast TV .

10 Sep 14, 2015
Reply by Travis Herrick (Modular Mod)

"A late reply, I know, but I just read the first three issues on Sunday. The one thi…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Sep 9, 2015 to Today's Purchases

68 Feb 3
Reply by The Baron

RSS

Welcome!

No fistfights. No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

CAPTAIN COMICS: Gaiman's 'Lucifer' still present in Fox's buddy-cop show

CAPTAIN COMICS: From Justice League to Civil War: 2016 is a huuuuuge year for genre films

CAPTAIN COMICS: Marvel's December launches too much of a good thing

MR. SILVER AGE: Ask Mr. Silver Age: The Flash: Master of Molecules!

COMMANDER BENSON: Deck Log Entry # 188 The Cop and the Cowl

CHRIS FLUIT: The Teen Titans Project (2008): Expansion

Groups

© 2016   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service