Travis Herrick (Modular Mod)'s Discussions (4,777)

Discussions Replied To (4390) Replies Latest Activity

"Currently reading, The Minority Report and Other Classic Stories by Philip K Dick. S…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Dec 27, 2017 to So, What Are You Reading These Days? (besides comics)

1153 on Saturday
Reply by Doctor Hmmm?

"Merry Christmas from McKinney, TX"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Dec 25, 2017 to Merry Christmas!

12 Dec 25, 2017
Reply by Dave Palmer

"Clearly an ode to A Nightmare Before Christmas "

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Dec 22, 2017 to Trends in DC's Digital Reprints on Comixology

267 on Saturday
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

"Me too, as Royal City just isn't doing it for me.  "

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Dec 9, 2017 to New “Black Hammer” Spinoff Miniseries from Creator Jeff Lemire and Artist Max Fiumara

6 Dec 12, 2017
Reply by Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man

"I tried Jupiter's Legacy  and Children, and it just didn't do anything for me. I've…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Dec 9, 2017 to New “Black Hammer” Spinoff Miniseries from Creator Jeff Lemire and Artist Max Fiumara

6 Dec 12, 2017

"Yeah that is essentially what it is except you just download (or stream it) to liste…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Dec 6, 2017 to Marvel partners with Stitcher to launch its first scripted podcast, ‘Wolverine: The Long Night’

3 Dec 6, 2017
Reply by Richard Willis

"I recently read Jeff Lemire's OGN Roughneck and that was really impressive. A story…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Nov 29, 2017 to 2017: Your Favorite Things

28 Dec 7, 2017

"Happy Thanksgiving, Commander! and to my fellow Legionnaires! I'm also delighted to…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Nov 23, 2017 to Deck Log Entry # 202 Happy Thanksgiving 2017!

18 Nov 29, 2017
Reply by Dave Palmer

"I didn't find out until a few years ago, that it was a hot topic. To me, I never car…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Nov 22, 2017 to " BLADE RUNNER " thread.

8 Nov 23, 2017
Reply by Richard Willis

"Recently, I decided to take some of my trades to work and read them during lunch, so…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Nov 21, 2017 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

3851 9 hours ago
Reply by Travis Herrick (Modular Mod)

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2018   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service