Travis Herrick (Modular Mod)'s Discussions (4,306)

Discussions Replied To (4011) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm not much of an adventure comic strip fan at all, but a few months ago I saw Mac…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Jul 9 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

2599 Jul 19
Reply by Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod)

"I am following along Rich, but I've never actually read the stories. It was somethin…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Jul 9 to The Bi-Weekly TPB: Runaways: Pride & Joy

13 Jul 15
Reply by Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod)

"Having found myself with more time on my hands right now, I've actually made a littl…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Jul 8 to Showcase Presents: The Great Disaster

45 Jul 8
Reply by Richard Willis

"Man, everything sounds like a really fun read. These are going to be put on my "to-g…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Jul 8 to The Louvre comes to life -- sometimes literally -- in new NBM editions

1 Jul 8
Reply by Travis Herrick (Modular Mod)

"Wandering Sensei said: I thought Catalyst Comix was crazy good. In the typical non-…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Jul 8 to That Little Brown Box

11 Jul 8
Reply by Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man

"Good stuff, Philip. I will definitely following along with this discussion. I actual…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Jul 8 to Philip Portelli Rereads Legion of Super-Heroes

148 4 hours ago
Reply by Ron M.

"Captain Comics said: Maybe they were hitting their stride, but how long did it take…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Jul 8 to Review: 'Space Family Robinson Volume Five'

13 Jul 13
Reply by Johan Louis de Jong

"Star Wars #19 X #15 Detective Comics #33 FBP #12 Grayson #1 - It has taken me a long…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Jul 7 to Comics Guide for July 9, 2014

31 Jul 11
Reply by Ron M.

"Well as I said before Batman '66 is a proven seller in print and digital forms. Make…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Jul 3 to 'Batman '66' #1 launches today on comiXology

16 Jul 4
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"You will see it on paper. As the article indicates a print version will be availabl…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Jul 3 to 'Batman '66' #1 launches today on comiXology

16 Jul 4
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

RSS

Welcome!

No fistfights. No flame wars. No trolls. The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2014   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service