Travis Herrick (Modular Mod)'s Discussions (4,690)

Discussions Replied To (4315) Replies Latest Activity

"I was off on Friday, and read a ton of comics. Now I'm only about 4 weeks behind. "

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Oct 16 to "Pick of the Week" - What's Yours?

257 Nov 16
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

"Last night I finished reading Indeh by Ethan Hawke and Greg Ruth. A simply incredibl…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Sep 23 to 2016: Your Favorite Things

43 Nov 17

"Sorry to hear that Randy. I truly hope you are back around here ASAP!"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Sep 23 to Going offline for a bit

28 Oct 18
Reply by Richard Willis

"I read the Free Comic Book Day of book of Mooncop  and to me it seemed liked a poor…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Sep 17 to Comics Guide for Sept. 21, 2016

5 Sep 22
Reply by Captain Comics

"I was off Friday, and decided to catch the movie Hell of High Water. Man, I am so gl…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Sep 12 to Movies I Have Seen Lately

2644 on Wednesday
Reply by Ronald Morgan

"Oh, I used to love KODTD, but I always felt like I was paying for half an issue most…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Sep 12 to If you miss a few issues, do you read the latest or wait until you get the ones you missed?

9 Sep 13
Reply by Randy Jackson

"I never read Briggs Land but once I heard it was similar to Sons of Anarchy I passed…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Sep 12 to Comics Guide for Sept. 14, 2016

15 Sep 13

"I will try and make a couple of efforts at local comics shops to fill in the missing…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Sep 12 to If you miss a few issues, do you read the latest or wait until you get the ones you missed?

9 Sep 13
Reply by Randy Jackson

"Ah, crap you're right on the name. I guess I had my own brainquake. This book was or…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Sep 8 to So, What Are You Reading These Days? (besides comics)

1034 Nov 12
Reply by Luke Blanchard

"I finally caught No Country For Old Men, and I liked it quite a bit. Not quite as mu…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Sep 8 to Movies I Have Seen Lately

2644 on Wednesday
Reply by Ronald Morgan

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2016   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service