Travis Herrick (Modular Mod)'s Discussions (4,428)

Discussions Replied To (4110) Replies Latest Activity

"Ron said: I've never been a Deadpool fan, but he has been a pretty popular character…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Oct 7 to Comics Guide for Oct. 1, 2014

35 Oct 7
Reply by Ron M.

"I should clarify I'm talking prose here. The past few years I've come around on horr…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Oct 7 to So, What Are You Reading These Days? (besides comics)

946 Oct 7
Reply by Richard Willis

"The latest issue of Nailbiter was a done-in-one tale. Providing a little breather fr…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Oct 7 to Done-In-One Alert!

17 Oct 7
Reply by Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man

"Sorry, Luke. No recommendations from me. I've never been a big horror fan, and what…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Oct 7 to So, What Are You Reading These Days? (besides comics)

946 Oct 7
Reply by Richard Willis

"I never had any intention of watching this series. A friend of mine recorded the fir…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Oct 6 to 'Z Nation'

4 Oct 6
Reply by Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod)

"I remember seeing the ads for Rush, but I don't recall Satisfaction at all. I unders…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Oct 4 to The New Season (2014)

21 on Friday
Reply by John Dunbar (the mod of maple)

"The Spectre Vol. 1: Crimes and Judgements. Which collects the first 12 issues of the…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Oct 2 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

2635 on Thursday
Reply by Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod)

"The only new show I've caught so far is Gotham. Nothing else that I recall coming al…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Oct 2 to The New Season (2014)

21 on Friday
Reply by John Dunbar (the mod of maple)

"Mark, is right on the economics of the paper. Tim Seely wrote an article about a few…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Oct 2 to Anything, Everything, or Nothing At All

1089 2 hours ago
Reply by Luke Blanchard

"I'm still not sold on the series myself. I gave Agents of SHIELD four episodes, so I…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Oct 2 to 'Gotham' TV Series‏ - What Do You Think?

84 5 hours ago
Reply by Captain Comics

RSS

Welcome!

No fistfights. No flame wars. No trolls. The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2014   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service