Travis Herrick (Modular Mod)'s Discussions (4,675)

Discussions Replied To (4305) Replies Latest Activity

"That's how I felt about Saga when I dropped it a year or so ago. "

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Sep 1 to On the Chopping Block

524 Sep 1
Reply by Richard Willis

"I caught Suicide Squad 2 weeks ago, and I actually liked it quite a bit. Was it perf…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Aug 29 to Captain Comics asks (and answers): Who will survive in 'Suicide Squad'?

18 Aug 29
Reply by Emerkeith Davyjack

"I finished "The Man Whole Stole the World" arc from Velvet, and it was just terrific…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Aug 25 to 2016: Your Favorite Things

39 8 hours ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Woof, this one means a lot to me. I absolutely loved him in Law & Order, He was…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Aug 25 to R.I.P. Steven Hill, of "Law & Order," "Mission: Impossible"

4 Aug 25
Reply by John Dunbar (the mod of maple)

"Vinyl is like the most expensive version of an album you can buy now. Making it a ni…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Aug 22 to How much did the loss of the ads hurt comics?

48 Aug 29
Reply by Emerkeith Davyjack

""The Weight" by Aretha Franklin"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Aug 17 to What are you listening to RIGHT NOW?

1855 Aug 17
Reply by The Baron

"Give me The Spectre, simply because I think he is a better character visually. I nee…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Aug 17 to HEROFIGHT! Who's more powerful, Dr. Manhattan or The Spectre?

19 Aug 20
Reply by John DeRubbo

"You know somehow I managed to entirely avoid the New 52 Supergirl. I have a Corto M…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Aug 17 to Comics Guide for Aug. 17, 2016

21 Aug 29
Reply by Captain Comics

"I dunno I was pretty unimpressed with this new Archer & Armstrong series. I hav…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Jul 18 to Comics Guide for July 20, 2016

6 Jul 18
Reply by Travis Herrick (Modular Mod)

"I agree in that magic characters are hard to pull off, but I really enjoyed the last…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Jul 4 to Comics Guide for July 6, 2016

19 Jul 6
Reply by Captain Comics

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2016   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service