Travis Herrick (Modular Mod)'s Discussions (4,356)

Discussions Replied To (4052) Replies Latest Activity

"How is DC ripping off Jack here?"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied yesterday to Two Things That Bugged Me in Secret Origins #4 (Non-Spoiler) Plus Bonus Thing About the Whole Series

26 6 hours ago
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

""Chronically Blue" by John Ewing. The brother of the owner of my LCS. Don't let that…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied on Friday to What are you listening to RIGHT NOW?

1726 4 hours ago
Reply by Travis Herrick (Modular Mod)

"Last week I tried a beer called Lion's Share. I asked the bartender what it tasted l…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied on Friday to Beer!

430 on Friday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Nope, we had a regular Moon Knight series going on when this came out. Not quite to…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied on Friday to A Comic A Day: Moon Knight: Divided We Fall

8 on Friday

"Figs, yes it was squarebound, but the cover wasn't cardstock. It was flimsier. Cap,…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied on Thursday to A Comic A Day: Moon Knight: Divided We Fall

8 on Friday

" But, was it any good? "

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied on Wednesday to Two Things That Bugged Me in Secret Origins #4 (Non-Spoiler) Plus Bonus Thing About the Whole Series

26 6 hours ago
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

" You have : New Pulp Fiction  New Pulp Press amongst others. When Moonstone Publis…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied on Wednesday to No origin in the "Doctor Strange" movie?

29 on Wednesday

"Captain Comics said: Heheheh. That's actually pretty funny."

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied on Wednesday to Green Lantern 194, 1985, why John Stewart and not Katma?

11 on Friday
Reply by Mark S. Ogilvie

"Various reasons. They had problems at the distributor level to get even get the com…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied on Wednesday to What if... a comic book series started selling a million copies a month?

71 on Friday
Reply by Ron M.

"Not true, there is a New Pulp movement going on, and our own Lee Houston Jr. has wri…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied on Tuesday to No origin in the "Doctor Strange" movie?

29 on Wednesday

RSS

Welcome!

No fistfights. No flame wars. No trolls. The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2014   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service