Travis Herrick (Modular Mod)'s Discussions (4,303)

Discussions Replied To (4009) Replies Latest Activity

"Having found myself with more time on my hands right now, I've actually made a littl…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Jul 8 to Showcase Presents: The Great Disaster

45 Jul 8
Reply by Richard Willis

"Man, everything sounds like a really fun read. These are going to be put on my "to-g…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Jul 8 to The Louvre comes to life -- sometimes literally -- in new NBM editions

1 Jul 8
Reply by Travis Herrick (Modular Mod)

"Wandering Sensei said: I thought Catalyst Comix was crazy good. In the typical non-…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Jul 8 to That Little Brown Box

11 Jul 8
Reply by Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man

"Good stuff, Philip. I will definitely following along with this discussion. I actual…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Jul 8 to Philip Portelli Rereads Legion of Super-Heroes

96 9 hours ago
Reply by Ron M.

"Captain Comics said: Maybe they were hitting their stride, but how long did it take…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Jul 8 to Review: 'Space Family Robinson Volume Five'

13 Jul 13
Reply by Johan Louis de Jong

"Star Wars #19 X #15 Detective Comics #33 FBP #12 Grayson #1 - It has taken me a long…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Jul 7 to Comics Guide for July 9, 2014

31 Jul 11
Reply by Ron M.

"Well as I said before Batman '66 is a proven seller in print and digital forms. Make…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Jul 3 to 'Batman '66' #1 launches today on comiXology

16 Jul 4
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"You will see it on paper. As the article indicates a print version will be availabl…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Jul 3 to 'Batman '66' #1 launches today on comiXology

16 Jul 4
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

""Baby Talk" by Johnny Thunders and the Heartbreakers"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Jul 3 to What are you listening to RIGHT NOW?

1721 on Thursday
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"Back in the mid to late 80s me and my friend's thought Tom Skerritt would have been…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Jul 2 to Nine Reasons to Join the Legion

13 Jul 5
Reply by Ron M.

RSS

Welcome!

No fistfights. No flame wars. No trolls. The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2014   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service