Travis Herrick (Modular Mod)'s Discussions (4,519)

Discussions Replied To (4181) Replies Latest Activity

"Doing something I should have earlier, and pinning this to the front."

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Jan 3 to Cappies 2014 Nomination Thread

56 Jan 6
Reply by Chris Fluit

""Bloody Palms" by Phanotgram"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Dec 30, 2014 to What are you listening to RIGHT NOW?

1777 on Tuesday
Reply by Emerkeith Davyjack

"Best Superhero/Comic Book Story in Another Media: It may not get my vote but Snowpie…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Dec 30, 2014 to Cappies 2014 Nomination Thread

56 Jan 6
Reply by Chris Fluit

"Man, I really regret not doing this before I put everything into storage... Best Wr…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Dec 28, 2014 to Cappies 2014 Nomination Thread

56 Jan 6
Reply by Chris Fluit

"Blue Devil and Black Lighting appeared in the Nu52s version of DC Comics Presents (t…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Dec 22, 2014 to Alive, Dead or Limbo

43 Jan 26
Reply by Ron M.

"That just means your DVD player is broken. Any link to the switch to digital would b…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Dec 21, 2014 to The New Season (2014)

126 on Wednesday
Reply by Captain Comics

"Cool interview, Cap! My friends got me into Elric books late high school/early colle…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Dec 16, 2014 to Moorcock: New Elric GN is 'best graphic adaptation of story'

5 Dec 16, 2014
Reply by Travis Herrick (Modular Mod)

"Having not seen it, that could be Double Header from the Legion of Substitute Heroe…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Dec 16, 2014 to Does Gnort know Harley Quinn?

5 Dec 16, 2014
Reply by Mark S. Ogilvie

"We could add Iron Fist to the mix as well. There was in issue of PM&IF were he f…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Dec 16, 2014 to Skateman: Worst Comic Ever?

28 Dec 20, 2014
Reply by Captain Comics

"Did Jim Woodring do any of the art here, Baron? If he did that would be interesting.…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Dec 7, 2014 to Going Through My Graphic Novels: Cull or Keep? (SPOILERS)

376 Feb 22
Reply by The Baron

RSS

Welcome!

No fistfights. No flame wars. No trolls. The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2015   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service