Travis Herrick (Modular Mod)'s Discussions (4,478)

Discussions Replied To (4150) Replies Latest Activity

"As far as I'm concerned the Uncle Sam , mini is about as subtle as a sledgehammer ov…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Nov 16 to Going Through My Graphic Novels: Cull or Keep? (SPOILERS)

259 2 hours ago
Reply by Richard Mantle

"Oh fer sure, the interior art was tons better. Overall I still recommend this issue. "

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Nov 16 to A Comic a Day: Silver Surfer #98

2 Nov 16
Reply by Travis Herrick (Modular Mod)

"I've actually I always preferred Squadron Supreme over The Watchmen. My brother gave…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Nov 14 to Going Through My Graphic Novels: Cull or Keep? (SPOILERS)

259 2 hours ago
Reply by Richard Mantle

"What could be a nomination from me for Best Self-Contained Story is Nailbiter #7. I…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Nov 14 to 2014 Cappies Memory Box

39 Nov 14

"I never saw "Selfie", but a local journalist wrote that after a bad pilot episode, i…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Nov 11 to The New Season (2014)

59 yesterday
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"Captain Comics said: That is something I've been saying for years. I don't care abou…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Nov 11 to The Multiversity (annotated)

66 14 hours ago
Reply by Luke Blanchard

"If true that just seems silly. You can still merchandise of a dead character. Elv…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Nov 10 to Going Through My Graphic Novels: Cull or Keep? (SPOILERS)

259 2 hours ago
Reply by Richard Mantle

"Well so far this series reads like a ton of the Elseworld's stories from the 90s: go…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Nov 10 to The Multiversity (annotated)

66 14 hours ago
Reply by Luke Blanchard

""Far Behind" by Candlbox"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Nov 9 to What are you listening to RIGHT NOW?

1756 on Tuesday

"For me the only thing I care about is if the show entertains me, and do I want to wa…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Nov 9 to 'Gotham' TV Series‏ - What Do You Think?

235 yesterday
Reply by Richard Willis

RSS

Welcome!

No fistfights. No flame wars. No trolls. The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2014   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service