Travis Herrick (Modular Mod)'s Discussions (4,402)

Discussions Replied To (4089) Replies Latest Activity

"Marvel Masterworks Uncanny X-men vol. 7 - This issues 151-159 of the series. Plus An…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Sep 22 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

2625 yesterday
Reply by Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod)

"See I thought the series was about twice as long as it should have been. Overall, I…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Sep 22 to 100 Bullets: Brother Lono

5 Sep 23
Reply by Travis Herrick (Modular Mod)

"Clark said: One of the bits I liked about the first Ultimate Spider-man series was t…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Sep 19 to Telling truth to power: The new Clark Kent is as much a hero as Superman

14 Sep 23
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"I loved Arrested Development. I agree with WS though. The first two seasons were the…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Sep 19 to What Made You Smile Today?

1234 Sep 19
Reply by Travis Herrick (Modular Mod)

""Vietnam" by Jimmy Cliff "

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Sep 12 to What are you listening to RIGHT NOW?

1742 Sep 24
Reply by Chris Fluit

"To you, not to me."

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Sep 12 to PUNISHING the Sub-Mariner! (Spoilers)

36 Sep 14
Reply by Philip Portelli

"While he has made some heroic acts, I've pretty much always thought of Namor as more…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Sep 12 to PUNISHING the Sub-Mariner! (Spoilers)

36 Sep 14
Reply by Philip Portelli

"Monica Rambeau was always my favorite Captain Marvel. I read the one-shot in which t…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Sep 10 to Captain Marvel, no wait, Photon, no wait, Pulsar, no now it's Spectrum

24 Sep 13
Reply by Ron M.

"I've also been watching the The Strain, and it has been really good. I knew of the e…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Sep 10 to Fall TV season looking like a comics spinner rack

16 Sep 13
Reply by Captain Comics

"Cap said: That is a girl. Our heroine: Dex.   "

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Sep 9 to Comics Guide for Sept. 10, 2104

31 Sep 11
Reply by John Dunbar (the mod of maple)

RSS

Welcome!

No fistfights. No flame wars. No trolls. The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2014   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service