Travis Herrick (Modular Mod)'s Discussions (4,497)

Discussions Replied To (4165) Replies Latest Activity

"I recently  read The Company by Robert Littell. A decades spanning novel about the C…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Nov 28 to So, What Are You Reading These Days? (besides comics)

950 Nov 29
Reply by Travis Herrick (Modular Mod)

"Last week I saw Snowpiercer. I thought it was good, but I don't think it quite as go…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Nov 28 to Movies I Have Seen Lately

2130 on Sunday
Reply by PowerBook Pete, the Mad Mod

"I am caught up on this series as well. This is an Alfred I can get behind, he has ki…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Nov 28 to 'Gotham' TV Series‏ - What Do You Think?

259 Dec 10
Reply by Ron M.

"I am finally caught up on this series, and I really like it a lot.  I don't to caugh…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Nov 28 to The Flash

86 on Sunday
Reply by Ron M.

"The Baron said: I had no affection for these characters, and I honestly thought this…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Nov 28 to Going Through My Graphic Novels: Cull or Keep? (SPOILERS)

317 20 hours ago
Reply by The Baron

"Colder: Bad Seed #2 Bodies #5 G.I. Zombie #4 Lazarus #13 Sidekick #9 Jae Lee - I re…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Nov 26 to Comics Guide for Nov. 26, 2014

28 Nov 30
Reply by Ron M.

"A good read, Chris. I am in total agreement about Danny Chase as well. I read his in…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Nov 24 to The Teen Titans Project (1988)

12 Nov 24
Reply by Travis Herrick (Modular Mod)

"Also neither will UPS nor Fedex. From what I have read online they aren't real str…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Nov 24 to Beer!

441 Dec 4
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

""Imaginary Islands" by Shadowfax"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Nov 24 to What are you listening to RIGHT NOW?

1758 Dec 2
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"I gave this show an honest shot, but I just didn't like any of the characters. If I…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Nov 24 to Joss Whedon's S.H.I.E.L.D.

62 on Sunday
Reply by Richard Willis

RSS

Welcome!

No fistfights. No flame wars. No trolls. The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2014   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service