Travis Herrick (Modular Mod)'s Discussions (4,661)

Discussions Replied To (4293) Replies Latest Activity

"Right now I'm reading Perfidia by James Ellroy. I found a few weeks ago at a used bo…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Jun 12 to So, What Are You Reading These Days? (besides comics)

1003 Jun 13
Reply by Luke Blanchard

"Quantum & Woody Vol. 4: Q2 - The Return: Man, it was really nice to read this mi…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Jun 10 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

3099 21 hours ago
Reply by Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod)

""Down In The Track" by the Doobie Brothers"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied May 28 to What are you listening to RIGHT NOW?

1855 Aug 17
Reply by The Baron

""Dancing Days" by Led Zeppelin"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied May 25 to What are you listening to RIGHT NOW?

1855 Aug 17
Reply by The Baron

"Like Chris, DC Rebirth is more curiosity than anticipation. I"ll check some of the n…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied May 22 to May 25 Comics Guide

21 May 25
Reply by Captain Comics

""Born Under a Bad Sign" by Nina Simone"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied May 21 to What are you listening to RIGHT NOW?

1855 Aug 17
Reply by The Baron

"Good luck, David!"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied May 21 to Anything, Everything, or Nothing At All

2684 on Saturday
Reply by Luke Blanchard

"Mary Wept Over the Feet of Jesus by Chester Brown: A great graphic novel that are Ch…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied May 12 to 2016: Your Favorite Things

33 on Friday
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

"Like Richard I got the Bruce Lee and Valiant comics. I also got the Stuff of Legend…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied May 8 to What Comics Did You Pick Up On Free Comic Book Day This Year?

21 May 17
Reply by Emerkeith Davyjack

"I remember I read the first few issues of Force Works, but I remember nothing about…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied May 2 to Comics Guide for May 4, 2016

19 May 5
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2016   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service