Travis Herrick (Modular Mod)'s Discussions (4,745)

Discussions Replied To (4359) Replies Latest Activity

"I remember that series. I found it to be a good, not great, sci-fi story.  "

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Jul 6 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

3694 on Saturday
Reply by Lee Houston, Junior

"Okay, I talked to the support team, it is a known issue that the tech team is workin…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Jul 6 to Question about the forums

80 Jul 27
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Man, I remember that Batman/Wildcat mini being some good fun."

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Jun 15 to Trends in DC's Digital Reprints on Comixology

213 on Thursday
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

""I'm Still in Love With You" by Al Green"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Jun 13 to What are you listening to RIGHT NOW?

1862 Jul 14
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"Um, I'm about halfway through the Amber Chronicles vol. 2 by Roger Zelazny, which wr…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Jun 13 to So, What Are You Reading These Days? (besides comics)

1086 Aug 30
Reply by Doctor Hmmm?

"So, the other day I worked at my LCS (yay, I got paid to read some comics!). This I…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Jun 13 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

3694 on Saturday

"Ah, okay. Thanks! "

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Jun 8 to Trends in DC's Digital Reprints on Comixology

213 on Thursday

"All Governments Lie: Truth, Deception, and the Spirit of I.F. Stone - I'd never hear…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Jun 8 to Movies I Have Seen Lately

3175 7 minutes ago

"Which JLA series are we talking about here, Rob?"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Jun 8 to Trends in DC's Digital Reprints on Comixology

213 on Thursday

"Finished reading an anthology called Trickster. Its a collection of Native American…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Jun 3 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

3694 on Saturday

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2017   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service