Travis Herrick (Modular Mod)'s Discussions (4,195)

Discussions Replied To (3927) Replies Latest Activity

"Wanted to put down a mention for Dave Lapham for most underrated writer. I just fini…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Apr 17 to 2014 Cappies Memory Box

21 Apr 17
Reply by Travis Herrick (Modular Mod)

"As an amateur comic book seller. I would throw the 90s comics in the 50 cent bin, a…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Apr 17 to Don't Ask! Just Buy It!

20 on Thursday
Reply by Richard Willis

"Exactly. It would be like if you spilled a coke on my shirt. Yes, I know I can thro…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Apr 17 to Why is Logan still upset at Scott at Nightrcrawler's party?

12 on Friday
Reply by Randy Jackson

"Recently The Owl has been a decent villain I thought. Dropping the owl-themed gimm…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Apr 16 to The Weekly TPB: Daredevil by Mark Waid Vol 1

31 17 hours ago
Reply by Richard Willis

"I was going to say something myself about these weeks seeming to getting shorter. I…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Apr 15 to The Bi-Weekly TPB... now bi-weekly just for YOU!!

57 yesterday
Reply by Figserello

"WS said: I thought you might since Underwater Welder is Jeff Lemire. "

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Apr 15 to Red Handed: The Fine Art of Strange Crimes

7 Apr 15
Reply by Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man

"That is something I've read/heard a lot, but I just don't see it. I've read most Da…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Apr 14 to The Weekly TPB: Daredevil by Mark Waid Vol 1

31 17 hours ago
Reply by Richard Willis

"This sounds like something I would really like, but I'm just not a fan of Kindt's ar…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Apr 14 to Red Handed: The Fine Art of Strange Crimes

7 Apr 15
Reply by Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man

"Batman #30 Wonder Woman #30 T.H.U.N.D.E.R. Agents #7 - Jerry Ordway probably agrees…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Apr 14 to Comics Guide for April 16, 2014

31 Apr 14
Reply by Emerkeith Davyjack

"Mark Sullivan said: I've been reading this, and I've enjoyed it quite a bit. t has b…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Apr 14 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

2563 on Saturday
Reply by Travis Herrick (Modular Mod)

RSS

Welcome!

No fistfights. No flame wars. No trolls. The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Latest Activity

Mark S. Ogilvie replied to The Baron's discussion Original Sin (SPOILERS)
"Just checked Son's of Origins and it was his father."
1 minute ago
5 minutes ago
The Baron replied to The Baron's discussion Original Sin (SPOILERS)
"I didn't think so, But I thought I might've missed something somewhere."
6 minutes ago
ClarkKent_DC replied to Mark S. Ogilvie's discussion Are comic book writers limited to no new characters?
"I wouldn't say the comic book writers are blocked by the comic book companies. But any writer…"
12 minutes ago
Mark S. Ogilvie posted a discussion

Are comic book writers limited to no new characters?

I was in the LCS and the conversation mentioned that another version of the Green Goblin was going…See More
25 minutes ago
"There was never any mention in the Watcher's origins that it was his father that wanted to…"
29 minutes ago
The Baron posted a discussion

Original Sin (SPOILERS)

OK, just read issue #0.  It involves the current iteration of Nova, who is apparently a kid named…See More
1 hour ago
Randy Jackson replied to Philip Portelli's discussion My Favorite Obscure/Minor Characters
"Well, first the Russian... Actually, I thought he'd been transformed into a vampire years…"
2 hours ago
The Baron replied to The Baron's discussion How Many Comics Will I Buy In A Year?
"Today's purchases:   Duffman Adventures #1 Justice League United #1 Original Sin…"
2 hours ago
ClarkKent_DC replied to Philip Portelli's discussion My Favorite Obscure/Minor Characters
"That's good news! Should I ask how he survived being disintegrated when the Montesi Formula…"
2 hours ago
Jimmm Kelly replied to Philip Portelli's discussion My Favorite Obscure/Minor Characters
"The explanation I read, of how Hal came to be replaced by Kyle as Green Lantern, included Denny…"
3 hours ago
Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied to Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod)'s discussion Justice League Dark Vol. 3: The Death of Magic
"One further observation: when Timothy Hunter appeared at the end of the previous collection--only…"
4 hours ago
John Dunbar (the mod of maple) replied to Jason Marconnet (Pint sized mod)'s discussion The Weekly TPB- Invincible Vol 1.: Family Matters
"BUMP No one else besides Jason and I are reading Invincible?"
4 hours ago
Emerkeith Davyjack replied to Philip Portelli's discussion Batman, Star Trek and Monsters on ME TV Saturday Nights!
".'s Batman featured Vincent Price as Egghead .  There was a cameo at one point whom I…"
4 hours ago
Emerkeith Davyjack replied to Emerkeith Davyjack's discussion All-Purpose Archie Comics Line
"ARCHIE #653 has its annual Publisher's Statement . Which , as far as sales go , reveal…"
4 hours ago
The Baron replied to The Baron's discussion Doctor Who Reactions: "The Web of Fear" (SPOILERS)
"Picked this up on disk yesterday.  It's a very bare-bones release, no extras at all.…"
4 hours ago

© 2014   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service