Travis Herrick (Modular Mod)'s Discussions (4,696)

Discussions Replied To (4320) Replies Latest Activity

"Oh, I used to love KODTD, but I always felt like I was paying for half an issue most…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Sep 12, 2016 to If you miss a few issues, do you read the latest or wait until you get the ones you missed?

9 Sep 13, 2016
Reply by Randy Jackson

"I never read Briggs Land but once I heard it was similar to Sons of Anarchy I passed…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Sep 12, 2016 to Comics Guide for Sept. 14, 2016

15 Sep 13, 2016
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

"I will try and make a couple of efforts at local comics shops to fill in the missing…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Sep 12, 2016 to If you miss a few issues, do you read the latest or wait until you get the ones you missed?

9 Sep 13, 2016
Reply by Randy Jackson

"Ah, crap you're right on the name. I guess I had my own brainquake. This book was or…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Sep 8, 2016 to So, What Are You Reading These Days? (besides comics)

1038 Dec 20, 2016
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"I finally caught No Country For Old Men, and I liked it quite a bit. Not quite as mu…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Sep 8, 2016 to Movies I Have Seen Lately

2700 4 hours ago
Reply by Ronald Morgan

"A few days ago I finished up Brainquake by Stephen Fuller (perhaps best know for The…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Sep 7, 2016 to So, What Are You Reading These Days? (besides comics)

1038 Dec 20, 2016
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"That's how I felt about Saga when I dropped it a year or so ago. "

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Sep 1, 2016 to On the Chopping Block

566 Jan 12
Reply by Randy Jackson

"I caught Suicide Squad 2 weeks ago, and I actually liked it quite a bit. Was it perf…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Aug 29, 2016 to Captain Comics asks (and answers): Who will survive in 'Suicide Squad'?

20 Dec 24, 2016
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"I finished "The Man Whole Stole the World" arc from Velvet, and it was just terrific…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Aug 25, 2016 to 2016: Your Favorite Things

59 Jan 9
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Woof, this one means a lot to me. I absolutely loved him in Law & Order, He was…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Aug 25, 2016 to R.I.P. Steven Hill, of "Law & Order," "Mission: Impossible"

4 Aug 25, 2016
Reply by John Dunbar (the mod of maple)

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2017   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service