Travis Herrick (Modular Mod)'s Discussions (4,566)

Discussions Replied To (4215) Replies Latest Activity

"A very unscientific poll at my job: less than half of the people I asked had ever he…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Apr 20 to My criminology professor has never heard of Dragnet

32 Apr 23
Reply by Emerkeith Davyjack

"I've never had much use for Ultron myself, BUT I did like his appearance in Daredevi…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Apr 20 to What's your favorite Ultron story?

13 May 1
Reply by Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man

"Very cool, Rob!"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Apr 16 to So Neil Gaiman just linked on Twitter to a piece I wrote for the Village Voice...

7 Apr 16
Reply by Travis Herrick (Modular Mod)

"Then show them one, and they will see how useless they were. "

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Apr 16 to Anything, Everything, or Nothing At All

1703 18 hours ago
Reply by Luke Blanchard

"I'm more surprised that people are surprised  someone hasn't heard of a TV show that…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Apr 16 to My criminology professor has never heard of Dragnet

32 Apr 23
Reply by Emerkeith Davyjack

"I was still hanging on at this point of The Titans era. I definitely remember those…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Apr 11 to The Teen Titans Project Part XVII (1993): The Dark Age

13 Apr 13
Reply by Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas

"Hmm, I saw Birdman a couple of days ago, and I was pretty underwhelmed after all of…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Apr 11 to Movies I Have Seen Lately

2273 yesterday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"I actually picked up a few of the tie-ins yesterday at my LCS on a whim (I don't pla…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Apr 11 to Convergence

235 Jun 14
Reply by Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man

"I was going to say that I actually kind of liked these stories, but really don't rem…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Mar 28 to The Teen Titans Project (1992)

31 Apr 13
Reply by Chris Fluit

"I can speak a bit on this myself, Luke. Manga is popular with the youth, but it also…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Mar 26 to List of Manga That I Own

23 May 28
Reply by The Baron

RSS

Welcome!

No fistfights. No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2015   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service