Travis Herrick (Modular Mod)'s Discussions (4,431)

Discussions Replied To (4111) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm still not sold on the series myself. I gave Agents of SHIELD four episodes, so I…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Oct 2 to 'Gotham' TV Series‏ - What Do You Think?

106 on Thursday
Reply by Mark Stanislawski

"I agree with Clark, child literacy rates has been declining for a couple of decades…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Oct 2 to Is the Lack of Comics Why Johnny Can't Read?

13 Oct 9
Reply by Ron M.

"I will still take Spider-man 3 over the 2 Amazing Spider-man movies, and the third X…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Sep 30 to Sin City 2 in good company among bad superhero movies

9 Sep 30
Reply by Richard Willis

"Playing some catch-up here... Story 4, "Stand Strong" may have been my favorite of t…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Sep 24 to Demo, Vol. 1 -- The Bi-Weekly TPB

19 Sep 24
Reply by Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod)

"Richard Mantle said: That was how Hawkeye in the Ultimate universe was. They had him…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Sep 24 to Hawkeye Questions AKA I Was Wondering #24

32 Sep 27
Reply by Ron M.

"I just finished up With The Old Breed: At Peleliu and Okinawa by E.B. Sledge. One of…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Sep 24 to So, What Are You Reading These Days? (besides comics)

946 Oct 7
Reply by Richard Willis

""The Audience is Listening" by Steve Vai"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Sep 23 to What are you listening to RIGHT NOW?

1747 Oct 13
Reply by Chris Fluit

"I don't understand your first point. What does that have to do with heroes trusting…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Sep 23 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

2636 yesterday
Reply by Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod)

"A couple of more possible nominations for me: Best Story Arc: "Here Was A Man" from…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Sep 23 to 2014 Cappies Memory Box

36 Sep 23
Reply by Travis Herrick (Modular Mod)

"I think it could have worked as a shorter series, Azzarello himself proved he was ca…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Sep 23 to 100 Bullets: Brother Lono

5 Sep 23
Reply by Travis Herrick (Modular Mod)

RSS

Welcome!

No fistfights. No flame wars. No trolls. The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2014   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service