Travis Herrick (Modular Mod)'s Discussions (4,519)

Discussions Replied To (4181) Replies Latest Activity

"Cap, a lot of your reasoning on this issue is very similar to the same thing I read…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Dec 7, 2014 to The Multiversity (annotated)

310 on Wednesday
Reply by Captain Comics

"Captain Comics said: I dunno. I don't have much to say. I was unimpressed with this…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Dec 6, 2014 to The Multiversity (annotated)

310 on Wednesday
Reply by Captain Comics

"Ah thanks, Richard. I knew there was a series, but I didn't know the names of the ot…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Nov 29, 2014 to So, What Are You Reading These Days? (besides comics)

956 18 hours ago
Reply by The Baron

"I would also the age of people who do that are getting older as well. Any show ne…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Nov 29, 2014 to The New Season (2014)

126 on Wednesday
Reply by Captain Comics

"Wow, that is just too sad. I liked him quite a bit. He was always a ray of positivit…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Nov 28, 2014 to RIP Dagwan

37 Dec 4, 2014
Reply by Captain Comics

""Shine On You Crazy Diamond" by Pink Floyd. I've actually never been a big fan of th…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Nov 28, 2014 to What are you listening to RIGHT NOW?

1777 on Tuesday
Reply by Emerkeith Davyjack

"I recently  read The Company by Robert Littell. A decades spanning novel about the C…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Nov 28, 2014 to So, What Are You Reading These Days? (besides comics)

956 18 hours ago
Reply by The Baron

"Last week I saw Snowpiercer. I thought it was good, but I don't think it quite as go…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Nov 28, 2014 to Movies I Have Seen Lately

2213 Feb 9
Reply by Ron M.

"I am caught up on this series as well. This is an Alfred I can get behind, he has ki…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Nov 28, 2014 to 'Gotham' TV Series‏ - What Do You Think?

393 on Wednesday
Reply by Bob Buethe

"I am finally caught up on this series, and I really like it a lot.  I don't to caugh…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Nov 28, 2014 to The Flash

135 yesterday
Reply by KSwolf

RSS

Welcome!

No fistfights. No flame wars. No trolls. The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2015   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service