Travis Herrick (Modular Mod)'s Discussions (4,598)

Discussions Replied To (4243) Replies Latest Activity

"The only thing I remember him in was The Jeffersons. I saw The Warriors (heck just l…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Jul 13 to R.I.P. Irwin Keyes, 1952-2015

1 Jul 13
Reply by Travis Herrick (Modular Mod)

"I read this while working at my LCS on Saturday after all of the positivity about it…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Jul 13 to All-New Archie!

24 Aug 23
Reply by Emerkeith Davyjack

"Wandering Sensei said I read the first issue of Airboy, and found the story terribl…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Jul 13 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

2792 Aug 23
Reply by Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man

"Since I only know of one comic show in Dallas on that day, I will be there as a deal…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Jul 12 to Dallas Comic Book Show - Saturday, July 18

1 Jul 12

""Heard Them Stirring" by Fleet Foxes"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Jul 9 to What are you listening to RIGHT NOW?

1833 yesterday

"Cap said: Not for me... I'm front the South and raw fruit doesn't ring any of my be…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Jul 9 to Comics Guide for July 8, 2015

22 Jul 13
Reply by Richard Willis

"I always had a problem with the stats in that DC RPG. The numbers differed exponenti…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Jul 3 to Legionnaire Strength Levels (Silver and Bronze Age)

28 Jul 7
Reply by Randy Jackson

"Going on memory here, plus I've had a few drinks... I believe Ultra Boy's strength r…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Jul 2 to Legionnaire Strength Levels (Silver and Bronze Age)

28 Jul 7
Reply by Randy Jackson

"I would much rather see the movie before I read the book, since there is usually so…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Jun 29 to A Guide to the Baron's Favorite Fictional Characters (SPOILERS)

354 6 hours ago
Reply by The Baron

"It all depends on how much he was getting paid for that output. "

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Jun 29 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

2792 Aug 23
Reply by Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man

RSS

Welcome!

No fistfights. No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2015   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service