Travis Herrick (Modular Mod)'s Discussions (4,745)

Discussions Replied To (4359) Replies Latest Activity

"Just finished reading Dr. Strange vol. 1 The Way of the Weird which is the first fiv…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied May 28 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

3696 8 hours ago
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

"Belated Happy Birthday, Mr. SA! I hope you had a good one"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied May 23 to Happy birthday to our host, Mr. Silver Age, Craig Shutt

23 May 24
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"I recently read the first trade of the latest Flash series titled Lightning Strikes…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied May 22 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

3696 8 hours ago

"I really liked the design on the Fantagraphics issue. It was an anthology by a bunch…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied May 15 to Free Comic Book Day 2017 Acquisitions

16 May 15
Reply by Captain Comics

"'Tec is right they have Simonson's Orion, but no Takion"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied May 15 to Trends in DC's Digital Reprints on Comixology

213 on Thursday

"I read quite a bit of Cracked in the early '80s and I really liked it back then. My…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied May 15 to Anything, Everything, or Nothing At All

3437 yesterday
Reply by JD DeLuzio

"I recently finished Rage by Zygmunt Miłoszewski. A Polish crime novel, that was pret…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied May 10 to So, What Are You Reading These Days? (besides comics)

1086 Aug 30
Reply by Doctor Hmmm?

"My LCS limited people to 4 (I grabbed 5, the privilege of helping out that day). Eve…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied May 8 to Free Comic Book Day 2017 Acquisitions

16 May 15
Reply by Captain Comics

"Just finished up Jules Feiffer's Kill My Mother. A nice piece of noir, with honestly…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Apr 29 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

3696 8 hours ago

"Concrete Vol 1: Depths - I never really got Concrete. It was something that would po…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Apr 21 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

3696 8 hours ago

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2017   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service