Travis Herrick (Modular Mod)'s Discussions (4,736)

Discussions Replied To (4352) Replies Latest Activity

"My LCS limited people to 4 (I grabbed 5, the privilege of helping out that day). Eve…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied May 8 to Free Comic Book Day 2017 Acquisitions

16 May 15
Reply by Captain Comics

"Just finished up Jules Feiffer's Kill My Mother. A nice piece of noir, with honestly…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Apr 29 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

3558 2 hours ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Concrete Vol 1: Depths - I never really got Concrete. It was something that would po…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Apr 21 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

3558 2 hours ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"I guess it just depends on the consumer. For me, on something that has already been…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Apr 6 to Trends in DC's Digital Reprints on Comixology

158 on Saturday
Reply by Luke Blanchard

"I wonder what goes into the decision making on smaller series, when they decide to d…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Apr 6 to Trends in DC's Digital Reprints on Comixology

158 on Saturday
Reply by Luke Blanchard

"This was actually one of the first (I would say in the 10 to 20 range) CDs I bought…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Mar 21 to Chuck Berry, RIP

10 Mar 22
Reply by doc photo

"Sweet, Clark! Very good to hear!"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Feb 16 to I get to write about comics!

68 on Wednesday
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

""Oh Woman, Oh Why" by Paul McCartney that just finishes so now we have: "Tomorrow i…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Feb 15 to What are you listening to RIGHT NOW?

1862 Jul 14
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"Man, I really love Lee Bermejo's cover to Moonshine #4: "

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Feb 15 to 2017: Your Favorite Things

14 May 8
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

"Very cool article, Clark. I love analysis like this.  "

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Feb 15 to Comic book sales trends in 2016

66 on Wednesday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2017   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service