Travis Herrick (Modular Mod)'s Discussions (4,963)

Discussions Replied To (4561) Replies Latest Activity

"I read Flash Forward, Sunday while I was working at my LCS. I read it out of morbid…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Sep 25 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

5535 yesterday
Reply by Emerkeith Davyjack

"Rob, I read the first couple of issues of Ignited, and I thought it was pretty good.…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Sep 16 to New Title Alerts

86 Dec 1
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

"What I have done is downloaded all of the images, and when I get some time I will lo…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Sep 16 to Tips on using the board

124 Sep 30
Reply by Richard Willis

"I did a little research, and apparently Photobucket is limiting the bandwith on free…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Sep 15 to Tips on using the board

124 Sep 30
Reply by Richard Willis

"Hmmm, it worked when I pasted them originally, and now it appears they are blurry ag…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Sep 15 to Tips on using the board

124 Sep 30
Reply by Richard Willis

"The Harlem Hellfighters - A graphic novel by Max Brooks and Caanan White about the A…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Sep 14 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

5535 yesterday

"Comics has done that so many times, and I've always hated it. A character has a grea…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Sep 13 to Trends in DC's Digital Reprints on Comixology

555 yesterday

"Ah, yes, Nathaniel Dusk. Its been in my unread boxes forever.  "

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Sep 12 to Trends in DC's Digital Reprints on Comixology

555 yesterday

"The smilies/emojis folder are all just links to a Photobucket that Rich Lane origina…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Sep 11 to Tips on using the board

124 Sep 30
Reply by Richard Willis

"Finished up the first volume of Ryuko, a manga published under the Hard Case Crime  …"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Sep 8 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

5535 yesterday

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2019   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service