Travis Herrick (Modular Mod)'s Discussions (5,056)

Discussions Replied To (4651) Replies Latest Activity

"I bought a little run of that Hourman series out of a 50¢ box. I remember seeing a l…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied May 26 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

5887 2 hours ago
Reply by Emerkeith Davyjack

"I still haven't seen either one of Snyder's Superman movies. Every time I think abou…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied May 26 to Snyder Cut To Be Released

9 Jun 5
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"Jeff of Earth-J said: They aren't all beach-themed. A lot of them I guess you would…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied May 20 to What are you listening to RIGHT NOW?

2009 Jul 18
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"I was thinking about collating all of my boxes on unread comics, that way I can read…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied May 14 to COVID-19 and comics

62 Jun 17
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"I listened to all of Fleetwod Mac's Rumours today. I've had that forever but I don't…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied May 14 to What are you listening to RIGHT NOW?

2009 Jul 18
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"I've been alternating between reading back issues and reading trades, so recently I'…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied May 14 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

5887 2 hours ago

"Philip, I remember the Zero Hour Manhunter. The one character worse than the Zero Ho…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied May 14 to Sandmen

44 Jun 3
Reply by Philip Portelli

"Cool! Thanks for the info Richard! "

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied May 12 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

5887 2 hours ago

"I tried Hex Wives, Mark, but I just couldn't get into it. I think I made it to about…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied May 11 to Hex Wives

4 May 11
Reply by Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod)

"Aww, that's too bad. He wrote some of my favorite DC stories back in the day. I actu…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied May 11 to R.I.P. Marty Pasko

6 May 12
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2020   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service