Travis Herrick (Modular Mod)'s Discussions (4,385)

Discussions Replied To (4077) Replies Latest Activity

"The fifth installment is the only one with the original crew I never saw. My friends…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Sep 2 to Watching the Star Trek Movies (SPOILERS)

122 Sep 13
Reply by Luke Blanchard

""Burned With Desire" DJ Prada G"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Sep 2 to What are you listening to RIGHT NOW?

1735 on Thursday
Reply by Ron M.

"A couple I've seen lately: Waterhole #3 - A western starring James Coburn and Carro…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Sep 2 to Movies I Have Seen Lately

2104 Sep 4
Reply by Travis Herrick (Modular Mod)

"The first story was a really good opening sequence. Like you said it was the most i…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Sep 2 to Demo, Vol. 1 -- The Bi-Weekly TPB

17 Sep 13
Reply by Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod)

"Captain Comics said: Yeah, that is all Dark Horse material. That is a great price th…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Sep 2 to Marvel announces 'Star Wars Legends Epic Collection: The Empire Vol 1

2 Sep 2
Reply by Captain Comics

""Santa Fe Thief" by Jimmie Dale Gilmore"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Aug 31 to What are you listening to RIGHT NOW?

1735 on Thursday
Reply by Ron M.

"Alright, it has been a while since I've been able to participate in one of these. Th…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Aug 31 to Demo, Vol. 1 -- The Bi-Weekly TPB

17 Sep 13
Reply by Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod)

""You Need The Glory" by The Minutemen"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Aug 31 to What are you listening to RIGHT NOW?

1735 on Thursday
Reply by Ron M.

"Yes! "

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Aug 31 to Comics Guide for Aug. 27, 2104

20 Sep 2
Reply by Ron M.

"I just wrapped up the Orcs omnibus by Stan Nicholls. It includes the first three Orc…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Aug 31 to So, What Are You Reading These Days? (besides comics)

930 Aug 31
Reply by Travis Herrick (Modular Mod)

RSS

Welcome!

No fistfights. No flame wars. No trolls. The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2014   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service