Travis Herrick (Modular Mod)'s Discussions (4,186)

Discussions Replied To (3919) Replies Latest Activity

"I was always indifferent to this Black Condor, until I read a handful of his solo se…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Apr 9 to The Baron Re-Reads the Whole Death and Re-Birth of Superman Storyline

78 1 hour ago
Reply by Rich Steeves

"Star Wars #16 X #12 - Definitely not a series being padded for the trade. This arc i…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Apr 7 to Comics Guide for April 9, 2014

33 Apr 10
Reply by Travis Herrick (Modular Mod)

"I've been slowly working my way through Wally Wood's Cannon. I can't remember a comi…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Apr 4 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

2562 19 hours ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Agreed about Kesel's writing. He usually turns in pretty solid work. Heck he made a…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Apr 4 to A Comic a Day: Adventures of Superman #516

6 Apr 6
Reply by Richard Willis

"Maybe, but it was also consistent with his own style at that time. It would be fun…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Apr 4 to A Comic a Day: Adventure Comics #438

3 Apr 4
Reply by Philip Portelli

"He may have a valid point, but it is the same point he has been making for 7+ years…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Apr 4 to No longer EEEEE-vil, Magneto will still be pretty naughty in new title

84 Apr 9
Reply by Mark S. Ogilvie

"The first #0 issue I recall is Zap Comix way back in the 60s. I'm not sure what i…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Apr 4 to Comics Guide for April 2, 2014

41 Apr 6
Reply by Emerkeith Davyjack

"It is the "Seinfeld" of discussions. "

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Apr 3 to Avengers pu pu platter .

26 Apr 11
Reply by Emerkeith Davyjack

"I read the series as it came out, and I was pretty unimpressed with the series as we…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Apr 2 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

2562 19 hours ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Well he didn't have much screen time while he was alive. Thanks for showing us Char…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Apr 2 to The Weekly TPB--STARMAN: Sins of the Father

17 Apr 8
Reply by Richard Willis

RSS

Welcome!

No fistfights. No flame wars. No trolls. The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Latest Activity

Rich Steeves replied to John Dunbar (the mod of maple)'s discussion The Weekly TPB: Daredevil by Mark Waid Vol 1
"I agree that the insta-lawyer bit might have been a stretch, but I thought the new consultant…"
1 hour ago
Rich Steeves replied to The Baron's discussion The Baron Re-Reads the Whole Death and Re-Birth of Superman Storyline
"Yeah. That is the impression I got. Each of the Supes replacement represented a different ideal, so…"
1 hour ago
Commander Benson replied to Philip Portelli's discussion My Favorite Obscure/Minor Characters
""Was 'Lucas' revealed to be Snapper's real name in the Silver Age?" Nope.…"
2 hours ago
Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied to Emerkeith Davyjack's discussion " The Twilight Zone " ( original ) reseen .
"This question was answered earlier. It's one of the videotaped episodes, but they weren't…"
2 hours ago
Emerkeith Davyjack replied to Emerkeith Davyjack's discussion " The Twilight Zone " ( original ) reseen .
".Scenes in a hospital room - A place that would be generally represented as an…"
2 hours ago
The Baron replied to The Baron's discussion The Baron Watches Monty Python's Flying Circus and Tries to Create a Timeline for It
"Season Two, Episode Twenty-Five: "Spam". First aired December 15th, 1970. This episode…"
2 hours ago
The Baron replied to The Baron's discussion The Baron Watches Monty Python's Flying Circus and Tries to Create a Timeline for It
"Season Two, Episode Twenty-Four: "How Not To Be Seen". First aired December 8th, 1970. A…"
2 hours ago
Chris Fluit commented on Captain Comics's blog post Solicitations: Dark Horse for July 2014
"ps. Thanks for posting these, Cap."
2 hours ago
Chris Fluit commented on Captain Comics's blog post Solicitations: Dark Horse for July 2014
"It'll be a big month for me in September (I'll explain in a moment). First up, the…"
2 hours ago
The Baron replied to The Baron's discussion The Baron Re-Reads the Whole Death and Re-Birth of Superman Storyline
"Action Comics #687 (June 1993): "Born Again" Written by Roger Stern, with art by Jackson…"
3 hours ago
Emerkeith Davyjack replied to Emerkeith Davyjack's discussion " The Twilight Zone " ( original ) reseen .
"...to be precise , it says " Twenty Two (tape) " , I do think that could be some…"
3 hours ago
"...At ME-TV's site , the listing & title for the episode ads the word " Tape "…"
4 hours ago
"...Okay , I was thinking of posting this in the "  Monsters...ME-TV " line , since I…"
5 hours ago
Captain Comics commented on Captain Comics's blog post Solicitations: Dark Horse for July 2014
"THE VICTORIES #13 Writer/Art/Cover: MICHAEL AVON OEMING Colors: NICK FILARDI On sale July 2 FC, 32…"
8 hours ago
Captain Comics posted a News post

Solicitations: Dark Horse for July 2014

#1 FOR $1: AVATAR: THE LAST AIRBENDER – THE RIFT #1…See More
8 hours ago
Luke Blanchard replied to Travis Herrick (Modular Mod)'s discussion A Comic a Day: Amazing Spider-Man #235
"A new Tarantula was introduced in The Spectacular Spider-Man #137-#138, at the start…"
9 hours ago

© 2014   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service