Travis Herrick (Modular Mod)'s Discussions (5,056)

Discussions Replied To (4651) Replies Latest Activity

"WS, I know exactly what you mean about making boring interesting in Hostage. Also, t…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied May 11 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

5888 3 hours ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Recently for me: Hostage - This by some Guy Delisle, one of my favorite creators go…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied May 6 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

5888 3 hours ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"I heard the jets, Jeff, but I didn't see them."

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied May 6 to How's " that " situation going now?

126 on Saturday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"We just got word today that we're going to be working from until at least Labor Day!…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied May 5 to How's " that " situation going now?

126 on Saturday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"WS,I enjoy hearing about the lesser known stuff. In some ways I prefer it. I keep up…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied May 4 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

5888 3 hours ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"I thought this was a great series. I don't think it was originally planned as a mini…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied May 1 to American Carnage

3 May 1
Reply by Travis Herrick (Modular Mod)

"Rob, if he did do some All-Star stories there is a good chance I read them. The Wand…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied May 1 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

5888 3 hours ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Over at Humble Bundle based on how much you spend you get a selection of comics. Thi…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Apr 29 to Big Digital Comics Sale

127 Jul 24
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

"The other day I finished watching the first season of Amazon's Hunters, which deals…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Apr 27 to TV shows I am binging

281 Jul 30
Reply by Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod)

"Cap and Jeff, I feel y'alls pain. Back in December I was getting ready for a show, a…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Apr 27 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

5888 3 hours ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2020   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service