Travis Herrick (Modular Mod)'s Discussions (5,082)

Discussions Replied To (4675) Replies Latest Activity

"My LCS seems to be doing okay. They do enforce wearing of masks and will limit the n…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Oct 7 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

6032 on Thursday
Reply by The Baron

"I too read X-Men: Snapshots #1, and I liked it. I’m not drenched in X-men lore, so t…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Sep 30 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

6032 on Thursday
Reply by The Baron

"I enjoyed it myself, but I had actually forgotten it existed. It was nice to see Cob…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Sep 17 to ABC orders a "Stumptown" pilot

13 Sep 17
Reply by Travis Herrick (Modular Mod)

"I recently finished reading Boys in the Boat by Daniel James Brown. This is a true s…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Sep 15 to So, What Are You Reading These Days? (besides comics)

1280 Oct 23
Reply by The Baron

"I guess Big Brother is watching, or Big Baron "

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Sep 14 to Beer!

566 Sep 14

"I don't think the one I had was smoked, but I did have a Revolver Corn Dog Ale, 2 ye…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Sep 10 to Beer!

566 Sep 14

"Jeff, issue 14 is the last issue by Johns and Eaglesham. Issue 15 (which is supposed…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Sep 9 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

6032 on Thursday
Reply by The Baron

"Lee, over at Newsorama they have two stories One has the titles ending in October as…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Aug 19 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

6032 on Thursday
Reply by The Baron

"Geez, that Oak-toberfest is pretty high in the ABV, the El Camino sounds more my sty…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Aug 17 to Beer!

566 Sep 14

"Jeff, I am moderately worried about fading. One of the articles I read the author or…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Aug 17 to Framing Comics

4 Aug 17

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2020   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service