Fraser Sherman's Discussions (242)

Discussions Replied To (242) Replies Latest Activity

"Jonny's Golden Quest, a TV movie, showed her captured by Dr. Zinn; she dies when Dr.…"

Fraser Sherman replied 21 hours ago to From the Archives: Deck Log Entry # 60 Saturday Morning Silver Age: Part Four--Hanna-Barbera, the Best to You Each Saturday Morning

37 4 hours ago
Reply by Commander Benson

"I was going to mention the series, by William Messner Loebs (IIRC). Funny, clever, a…"

Fraser Sherman replied 22 hours ago to From the Archives: Deck Log Entry # 60 Saturday Morning Silver Age: Part Four--Hanna-Barbera, the Best to You Each Saturday Morning

37 4 hours ago

"You're right about Three Musketeers and Arabian Knights (which I enjoyed greatly). A…"

Fraser Sherman replied yesterday to From the Archives: Deck Log Entry # 60 Saturday Morning Silver Age: Part Four--Hanna-Barbera, the Best to You Each Saturday Morning

37 4 hours ago

"I'll definitely check out Future Quest. I sometimes wonder if they went with F-E-A-…"

Fraser Sherman replied on Wednesday to From the Archives: Deck Log Entry # 60 Saturday Morning Silver Age: Part Four--Hanna-Barbera, the Best to You Each Saturday Morning

37 4 hours ago

"LOVED Dr. Zinn's spider robot (which I always think of as his Spider-Slayer). And I…"

Fraser Sherman replied Sep 20 to From the Archives: Deck Log Entry # 60 Saturday Morning Silver Age: Part Four--Hanna-Barbera, the Best to You Each Saturday Morning

37 4 hours ago

"What amused me about the Birdman 'toons was that they'd always spell out his SPECTRE…"

Fraser Sherman replied Sep 20 to From the Archives: Deck Log Entry # 60 Saturday Morning Silver Age: Part Four--Hanna-Barbera, the Best to You Each Saturday Morning

37 4 hours ago

"I've actually read that one. "

37 4 hours ago

"True, he almost never ran into anyone as tough as he was. "

37 4 hours ago

"I thought it was hysterical as a kid, but as an adult not so much. 79 Days: yes it's…"

Fraser Sherman replied Sep 19 to From the Archives: Deck Log Entry # 60 Saturday Morning Silver Age: Part Four--Hanna-Barbera, the Best to You Each Saturday Morning

37 4 hours ago

" Come to think of it, I suppose Shazzan had a formula similar to Dino Boy: kids drop…"

Fraser Sherman replied Sep 19 to From the Archives: Deck Log Entry # 60 Saturday Morning Silver Age: Part Four--Hanna-Barbera, the Best to You Each Saturday Morning

37 4 hours ago

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2017   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service