Fraser Sherman's Discussions (353)

Discussions Replied To (353) Replies Latest Activity

"Addendum to my first answers: #4 is, they dressed up as Captain America. I thought a…"

Fraser Sherman replied Jul 14 to Deck Log Entry # 217 The Silver-Age Challenge---Marvel Edition III

10 Jul 14
Reply by Fraser Sherman

"They're difficult via search engine but much easier if you have the relevant issues.…"

Fraser Sherman replied Jul 12 to Deck Log Entry # 217 The Silver-Age Challenge---Marvel Edition III

10 Jul 14
Reply by Fraser Sherman

"1. Metal Master2.3 Wheatcakes4. 5. Thornton and his Trained Crows was the act the Sc…"

Fraser Sherman replied Jul 9 to Deck Log Entry # 217 The Silver-Age Challenge---Marvel Edition III

10 Jul 14
Reply by Fraser Sherman

"It occurs to me that a lot of Speedy's later characterization — cocky, flirtatious —…"

Fraser Sherman replied Jul 8 to Deck Log Entry # 216 A Forgotten Gem: Justice League of America # 27 (May, 1964)---Part Two

40 Jul 8
Reply by Fraser Sherman

"Dave, WW 124 is the first Wonder family story and it shows Hippolyta doing exactly w…"

Fraser Sherman replied Jul 8 to Deck Log Entry # 216 A Forgotten Gem: Justice League of America # 27 (May, 1964)---Part Two

40 Jul 8
Reply by Fraser Sherman

"" Are you saying that the current Kate Kane Batwoman debuted in a cartoon? I don’t r…"

Fraser Sherman replied Jul 6 to Deck Log Entry # 216 A Forgotten Gem: Justice League of America # 27 (May, 1964)---Part Two

40 Jul 8
Reply by Fraser Sherman

"My guess (and obviously it's just head canon) is that WW had talked about her sister…"

Fraser Sherman replied Jul 5 to Deck Log Entry # 216 A Forgotten Gem: Justice League of America # 27 (May, 1964)---Part Two

40 Jul 8
Reply by Fraser Sherman

"My guess is the three guys started thinking about who else they could recruit and…"

Fraser Sherman replied Jul 5 to Deck Log Entry # 216 A Forgotten Gem: Justice League of America # 27 (May, 1964)---Part Two

40 Jul 8
Reply by Fraser Sherman

"Thanks. It's always cool to contribute something given the level of expertise on thi…"

40 Jul 8
Reply by Fraser Sherman

"Actually the Teen Titans did get an origin, just not a conventional comics one. In t…"

Fraser Sherman replied Jul 4 to Deck Log Entry # 216 A Forgotten Gem: Justice League of America # 27 (May, 1964)---Part Two

40 Jul 8
Reply by Fraser Sherman

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2019   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service