Fraser Sherman's Discussions (299)

Discussions Replied To (299) Replies Latest Activity

"Not your imagination. His seat was personalized for water, the way the Atom's was pe…"

Fraser Sherman replied yesterday to Deck Log Entry # 209 The Silver-Age Challenge---DC Edition III

23 yesterday
Reply by Fraser Sherman

"I checked that one out, Captain, and it just said he was launching him off a rooftop…"

Fraser Sherman replied Aug 29 to Deck Log Entry # 209 The Silver-Age Challenge---DC Edition III

23 yesterday
Reply by Fraser Sherman

"Blast. I've checked multiple stories with someone blasting Flash from the top of a s…"

Fraser Sherman replied Aug 27 to Deck Log Entry # 209 The Silver-Age Challenge---DC Edition III

23 yesterday
Reply by Fraser Sherman

"For 3, Craig King. Though as he's a 30century guy, I can't see how he's Superman VII…"

Fraser Sherman replied Aug 24 to Deck Log Entry # 209 The Silver-Age Challenge---DC Edition III

23 yesterday
Reply by Fraser Sherman

"5. Delta, the agent of GEORGE. 6. I'll go with a particular chunk of red k, though o…"

Fraser Sherman replied Aug 24 to Deck Log Entry # 209 The Silver-Age Challenge---DC Edition III

23 yesterday
Reply by Fraser Sherman

"Re, the 1970s revival: when the letter page at the end of the last issue (a shame, I…"

Fraser Sherman replied Jul 25 to Deck Log Entry # 208 So, You Want to Join the Blackhawks . . . . (Part Two)

4 Jul 25
Reply by Fraser Sherman

"I've heard of Jim Turner solely because I picked up the Showcase Blackhawk collectio…"

Fraser Sherman replied Jul 9 to Deck Log Entry # 207 So, You Want to Join the Blackhawks . . . . (Part One)

5 Jul 9
Reply by Fraser Sherman

"Agreed. Heck, Walt Simonson's Thor proved you don't even need a reboot to make it fr…"

Fraser Sherman replied Jun 18 to DC's Omnibus line - Golden, Silver, and Bronze Age collections

398 Jun 18
Reply by Fraser Sherman

"Even in her own book, they assume that renouncing her powers means renouncing all he…"

Fraser Sherman replied Jun 14 to DC's Omnibus line - Golden, Silver, and Bronze Age collections

398 Jun 18
Reply by Fraser Sherman

"Wildcat was in "Great Super hero hunt" but not the Mist issue. I'm not surprised the…"

Fraser Sherman replied Jun 14 to DC's Omnibus line - Golden, Silver, and Bronze Age collections

398 Jun 18
Reply by Fraser Sherman

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2018   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service