Fraser Sherman's Discussions (293)

Discussions Replied To (293) Replies Latest Activity

"I've heard of Jim Turner solely because I picked up the Showcase Blackhawk collectio…"

Fraser Sherman replied Jul 9 to Deck Log Entry # 207 So, You Want to Join the Blackhawks . . . . (Part One)

5 Jul 9
Reply by Fraser Sherman

"Agreed. Heck, Walt Simonson's Thor proved you don't even need a reboot to make it fr…"

Fraser Sherman replied Jun 18 to DC's Omnibus line - Golden, Silver, and Bronze Age collections

398 Jun 18
Reply by Fraser Sherman

"Even in her own book, they assume that renouncing her powers means renouncing all he…"

Fraser Sherman replied Jun 14 to DC's Omnibus line - Golden, Silver, and Bronze Age collections

398 Jun 18
Reply by Fraser Sherman

"Wildcat was in "Great Super hero hunt" but not the Mist issue. I'm not surprised the…"

Fraser Sherman replied Jun 14 to DC's Omnibus line - Golden, Silver, and Bronze Age collections

398 Jun 18
Reply by Fraser Sherman

"Color is preferable (though I do get a sharper appreciation of the pencil work in b&…"

Fraser Sherman replied May 30 to DC's Omnibus line - Golden, Silver, and Bronze Age collections

398 Jun 18
Reply by Fraser Sherman

"Oh, that's perfect — Epic Spidey takes up almost exactly where my four Masterworks e…"

Fraser Sherman replied May 29 to DC's Omnibus line - Golden, Silver, and Bronze Age collections

398 Jun 18
Reply by Fraser Sherman

"Blame the Guardians — they decided Maggone was an omega-level threat because his evi…"

Fraser Sherman replied Apr 23 to Deck Log Entry # 206 Death in the Silver Age: Abin Sur, R. I. P

7 Apr 24
Reply by Richard Willis

"Oh, how I loved that Justice League story. Seeing them in action in an adventure of…"

Fraser Sherman replied Apr 23 to Deck Log Entry # 206 Death in the Silver Age: Abin Sur, R. I. P

7 Apr 24
Reply by Richard Willis

"I was reading something relating to TV's Peggy Carter the other day and it occurred…"

Fraser Sherman replied Apr 23 to Deck Log Entry # 205 Captain America, G-Man!

6 Apr 23
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Interesting. I'll have to look for that and see for myself. Personally I'm quite hap…"

Fraser Sherman replied Apr 10 to DC's Omnibus line - Golden, Silver, and Bronze Age collections

398 Jun 18
Reply by Fraser Sherman

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2018   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service