Fraser Sherman's Discussions (404)

Discussions Replied To (404) Replies Latest Activity

"I rather like it. We have the All-Star Squadron, the Crime Syndicate and one or two…"

Fraser Sherman replied Jan 13 to Crisis on Infinite Earths / Flashpoint / Doomsday Clock Comparison

20 Jan 13
Reply by Fraser Sherman

"Good point, I'd forgotten that crossover. I do wonder what Edmond Hamilton originall…"

Fraser Sherman replied Jan 9 to Crisis on Infinite Earths / Flashpoint / Doomsday Clock Comparison

20 Jan 13
Reply by Fraser Sherman

"They introduced Clark Kent of Earth Prime during the Crisis. He came from Krypton-Pr…"

Fraser Sherman replied Jan 8 to Crisis on Infinite Earths / Flashpoint / Doomsday Clock Comparison

20 Jan 13
Reply by Fraser Sherman

"Superboy Prime was the kind of petulant villain I find insufferable. "

Fraser Sherman replied Jan 8 to Crisis on Infinite Earths / Flashpoint / Doomsday Clock Comparison

20 Jan 13
Reply by Fraser Sherman

"I take that as very tongue-in-cheek. "

Fraser Sherman replied Jan 8 to Marvel and DC Golden, Silver, and Bronze Age collections

586 Jan 8
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"I know back when Kirby supposedly wrapped up the Fourth World with Hunger Dogs, they…"

Fraser Sherman replied Jan 6 to Marvel and DC Golden, Silver, and Bronze Age collections

586 Jan 8
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Merry Christmas to all y'all, as we say in the south."

Fraser Sherman replied Dec 25, 2019 to Deck Log Entry # 221 Merry Christmas 2019!

6 Dec 26, 2019
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

"The Alan Brennert B&B Hawk and Dove story did play with that idea: Hank and Don…"

Fraser Sherman replied Dec 25, 2019 to CW's 'Crisis on Infinite Earths' has more Easter eggs than you can shake a Superman at

4 Dec 25, 2019
Reply by Fraser Sherman

"Just wanted to say that my wonderful wife, who does not read or like comics, still b…"

Fraser Sherman replied Dec 25, 2019 to Marvel and DC Golden, Silver, and Bronze Age collections

586 Jan 8
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"He probably watched a lot of Rawhide Kid movies in syndication too. I remember one o…"

Fraser Sherman replied Dec 20, 2019 to HISTORY OF THE MARVEL UNIVERSE (SPOILERIFFIC!)

57 Dec 27, 2019
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2020   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service