Fraser Sherman's Discussions (193)

Discussions Replied To (193) Replies Latest Activity

"I think all kryptonite was radioactive in the pre-Crisis universe too. "

Fraser Sherman replied on Tuesday to Deck Log Entry # 197 Kryptonite---a Glowing Reference (Part Two)

14 on Thursday
Reply by Ronald Morgan

"I know the story you're referencing, the B&B with Batman and Lois. good tale. "

Fraser Sherman replied on Monday to Deck Log Entry # 197 Kryptonite---a Glowing Reference (Part Two)

14 on Thursday
Reply by Ronald Morgan

"That makes sense. Thanks for the info on the stuff-to-kryptonite transmutation."

Fraser Sherman replied Mar 4 to Deck Log Entry # 197 Kryptonite---a Glowing Reference (Part Two)

14 on Thursday
Reply by Ronald Morgan

"One question I don't think anyone answered (but if they did, someone on this list wi…"

Fraser Sherman replied Mar 4 to Deck Log Entry # 197 Kryptonite---a Glowing Reference (Part Two)

14 on Thursday
Reply by Ronald Morgan

"Agreed, Commander. On the list of Roy's A-SS retcons I'd also add Roy's retelling of…"

Fraser Sherman replied Feb 20 to Deck Leg Entry # 196 Kryptonite---a Glowing Reference (Part One)

10 Feb 22
Reply by Commander Benson

"I've often found it amusing that all the writers who insist the Superman/Lois/Clark…"

Fraser Sherman replied Feb 14 to Deck Leg Entry # 196 Kryptonite---a Glowing Reference (Part One)

10 Feb 22

"E. Nelson Bridwell did a good story in Mr and Mrs. Superman showing Swami Riva's dis…"

Fraser Sherman replied Feb 14 to Deck Leg Entry # 196 Kryptonite---a Glowing Reference (Part One)

10 Feb 22

"As always, a great holiday post. "

Fraser Sherman replied Dec 26, 2016 to Deck Log Entry # 195 Merry Christmas 2016!

10 Jan 8
Reply by Howlermouse

"A great story, as your Thanksgiving posts always are."

Fraser Sherman replied Nov 26, 2016 to Deck Log Entry # 194 Happy Thanksgiving 2016!

2 Nov 26, 2016
Reply by Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod)

"I'd have loved a good, long run by Ditko on Shade. Generally I think you have an exc…"

Fraser Sherman replied Nov 14, 2016 to From the Archives: Deck Log Entry # 66 Short-Term Avenger, Long-Term Party Animal

25 Nov 14, 2016
Reply by Fraser Sherman

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2017   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service