Fraser Sherman's Discussions (336)

Discussions Replied To (336) Replies Latest Activity

"Marvel often seems to have a screw loose. Agents of Shield hit TV but the Masterwork…"

Fraser Sherman replied yesterday to Marvel and DC Golden, Silver, and Bronze Age collections

492 yesterday
Reply by Richard Willis

"Oh yes, the Omnibuses are a much better investment. "

Fraser Sherman replied yesterday to Marvel and DC Golden, Silver, and Bronze Age collections

492 yesterday
Reply by Richard Willis

"I think we had this discussion upthread but I've never been bothered by this.So long…"

492 yesterday
Reply by Richard Willis

"Despite Flash nominating Adam for membership, I honestly don't think he works. His h…"

Fraser Sherman replied Apr 18 to Deck Log Entry # 216 A Forgotten Gem: Justice League of America # 27 (May, 1964)---Part Two

20 Apr 18
Reply by Fraser Sherman

"Good analysis, as usual. I shall keep it in mind next time I reread the Silver Age i…"

Fraser Sherman replied Apr 16 to Deck Log Entry # 216 A Forgotten Gem: Justice League of America # 27 (May, 1964)---Part Two

20 Apr 18
Reply by Fraser Sherman

"I believe JLA 40 had everyone. Between that and "I" there are two stories, #33 and #…"

Fraser Sherman replied Apr 15 to Deck Log Entry # 216 A Forgotten Gem: Justice League of America # 27 (May, 1964)---Part Two

20 Apr 18
Reply by Fraser Sherman

"Got it. I'd misremembered everyone being involved in that one."

Fraser Sherman replied Apr 15 to Deck Log Entry # 216 A Forgotten Gem: Justice League of America # 27 (May, 1964)---Part Two

20 Apr 18
Reply by Fraser Sherman

"That makes sense. But didn't the entire League get together again in Case of the For…"

20 Apr 18
Reply by Fraser Sherman

"I never saw this story until I bought a back copy in the Bronze Age — I only started…"

Fraser Sherman replied Apr 4 to Deck Log Entry # 215 A Forgotten Gem: Justice League of America # 27 (May, 1964)---Part One

7 Apr 4
Reply by Fraser Sherman

"Lois and Superman really shouldn't allow their kid to torment the dog. Amusingly, a…"

Fraser Sherman replied Mar 4 to Deck Log Entry # 214 Lois Lane's Three Super-Cupids

5 Mar 4
Reply by Fraser Sherman

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2019   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service