Fraser Sherman's Discussions (308)

Discussions Replied To (308) Replies Latest Activity

"This did indeed give Hal's adventures a different touch from the rest of the Silver…"

Fraser Sherman replied Nov 2 to From the Archives: Deck Log Entry # 26 Here Come the Jordans!

1 Nov 2
Reply by Fraser Sherman

"Crossovers are a perennial problem for TPBs, though sometimes I find it amusing. Ess…"

Fraser Sherman replied Oct 8 to DC's Omnibus line - Golden, Silver, and Bronze Age collections

435 on Monday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"God, yes. Rereading them a while back, he remains the definitive Swamp Thing artist…"

Fraser Sherman replied Oct 5 to DC's Omnibus line - Golden, Silver, and Bronze Age collections

435 on Monday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Possibly. I think we're past the point at which people assume the comics will be jus…"

Fraser Sherman replied Oct 5 to DC's Omnibus line - Golden, Silver, and Bronze Age collections

435 on Monday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"I certainly enjoyed it. Particularly their handling of the Fury/Sitwell relationship…"

Fraser Sherman replied Oct 4 to DC's Omnibus line - Golden, Silver, and Bronze Age collections

435 on Monday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"I've found file cabinets work better for me (provided the drawers are large enough)—…"

Fraser Sherman replied Oct 4 to DC's Omnibus line - Golden, Silver, and Bronze Age collections

435 on Monday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"I'm surprised they're not including the actual series DARKHOLD as well. Tomb of Drac…"

435 on Monday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"I actually like 1950s Batman quite a bit, so I'm happy (although I'm only up to Omni…"

435 on Monday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"I certainly look forward to these every year. #3—I knew it wasn't likely to be Klar…"

Fraser Sherman replied Sep 21 to Deck Log Entry # 210 The Silver-Age Challenge---DC Edition III . . . Answers!

8 Sep 27
Reply by Dave Palmer

"Not your imagination. His seat was personalized for water, the way the Atom's was pe…"

Fraser Sherman replied Sep 17 to Deck Log Entry # 209 The Silver-Age Challenge---DC Edition III

23 Sep 17
Reply by Fraser Sherman

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2018   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service