Fraser Sherman's Discussions (201)

Discussions Replied To (201) Replies Latest Activity

"I hadn't known about the Dimension Z story. Good point. "

Fraser Sherman replied Apr 23 to Deck Log Entry #198 Kryptonite---a Glowing Reference (Part Three)

29 Apr 23
Reply by Fraser Sherman

"Having just reread the red-green kryptonite story, I'm honestly not sure the green k…"

Fraser Sherman replied Apr 22 to Deck Log Entry #198 Kryptonite---a Glowing Reference (Part Three)

29 Apr 23
Reply by Fraser Sherman

"I don't think it's been mentioned in the list yet--The Ten Cent Plague is a great bo…"

Fraser Sherman replied Apr 17 to Books about Comic Books

37 Apr 17
Reply by Steve W

"Yeah, I've noticed that myself. But lord, those are some awesome covers. "

Fraser Sherman replied Apr 17 to Books about Comic Books

37 Apr 17
Reply by Steve W

"Reading the Showcase Superman collections I noticed one of the Silver Age tricks for…"

Fraser Sherman replied Apr 8 to Deck Log Entry #198 Kryptonite---a Glowing Reference (Part Three)

29 Apr 23
Reply by Fraser Sherman

"It is an effective scene."

Fraser Sherman replied Apr 4 to Deck Log Entry #198 Kryptonite---a Glowing Reference (Part Three)

29 Apr 23
Reply by Fraser Sherman

"And equally weird, the great genius doesn't even realize what night it is until afte…"

Fraser Sherman replied Apr 4 to Deck Log Entry #198 Kryptonite---a Glowing Reference (Part Three)

29 Apr 23
Reply by Fraser Sherman

"Very interesting, with a lot of stuff (and varieties of kryptonite) I didn't know. I…"

Fraser Sherman replied Apr 3 to Deck Log Entry #198 Kryptonite---a Glowing Reference (Part Three)

29 Apr 23
Reply by Fraser Sherman

"I think all kryptonite was radioactive in the pre-Crisis universe too. "

Fraser Sherman replied Mar 21 to Deck Log Entry # 197 Kryptonite---a Glowing Reference (Part Two)

14 Mar 23
Reply by Ronald Morgan

"I know the story you're referencing, the B&B with Batman and Lois. good tale. "

Fraser Sherman replied Mar 20 to Deck Log Entry # 197 Kryptonite---a Glowing Reference (Part Two)

14 Mar 23
Reply by Ronald Morgan

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2017   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service