Fraser Sherman's Discussions (286)

Discussions Replied To (286) Replies Latest Activity

"Oh, how I loved that Justice League story. Seeing them in action in an adventure of…"

Fraser Sherman replied 1 hour ago to Deck Log Entry # 206 Death in the Silver Age: Abin Sur, R. I. P

1 1 hour ago
Reply by Fraser Sherman

"I was reading something relating to TV's Peggy Carter the other day and it occurred…"

Fraser Sherman replied 1 hour ago to Deck Log Entry # 205 Captain America, G-Man!

5 1 hour ago
Reply by Fraser Sherman

"Interesting. I'll have to look for that and see for myself. Personally I'm quite hap…"

Fraser Sherman replied Apr 10 to DC's Omnibus line - Golden, Silver, and Bronze Age collections

359 Apr 10
Reply by Fraser Sherman

"DP is the only Silver Age series I own the whole run of in single issues, albeit bou…"

Fraser Sherman replied Apr 9 to DC's Omnibus line - Golden, Silver, and Bronze Age collections

359 Apr 10
Reply by Fraser Sherman

""

Fraser Sherman replied Apr 6 to DC's Omnibus line - Golden, Silver, and Bronze Age collections

359 Apr 10
Reply by Fraser Sherman

"Would your local library like them? Mine has a great graphic-novel collection. "

Fraser Sherman replied Apr 6 to DC's Omnibus line - Golden, Silver, and Bronze Age collections

359 Apr 10
Reply by Fraser Sherman

"I remember when Neal Adams took over the Spectre from Murphy Anderson I was horrifie…"

359 Apr 10
Reply by Fraser Sherman

"You aren't missing much Captain. Like you, I think Mera is where the good stuff star…"

Fraser Sherman replied Apr 2 to DC's Omnibus line - Golden, Silver, and Bronze Age collections

359 Apr 10
Reply by Fraser Sherman

" I don't know that it was Jack's call. According to Mark Evanier, Kirby never liked…"

Fraser Sherman replied Apr 2 to Deck Log Entry # 205 Captain America, G-Man!

5 1 hour ago
Reply by Fraser Sherman

"I didn't actually read Aquaman much as a kid, but I picked up a number of back issue…"

Fraser Sherman replied Apr 2 to DC's Omnibus line - Golden, Silver, and Bronze Age collections

359 Apr 10
Reply by Fraser Sherman

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2018   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service