Fraser Sherman's Discussions (368)

Discussions Replied To (368) Replies Latest Activity

""Cutshaw was sent to prison after being exposed as a criminal by the efforts of Art…"

Fraser Sherman replied on Friday to Deck Log Entry # 219 So, You Want to Join the Mystery Analysts . . . .

2 on Friday
Reply by doc photo

"The 1980s Suicide Squad played fast and loose with the law too, having the federal g…"

Fraser Sherman replied Sep 10 to Deck Log Entry # 218 The Silver-Age Challenge---Marvel Edition III . . . Answers!

8 Sep 12
Reply by Mike Parnell

"Yes, thanks. I know finding questions that aren't instantly answerable via google is…"

Fraser Sherman replied Aug 21 to Deck Log Entry # 218 The Silver-Age Challenge---Marvel Edition III . . . Answers!

8 Sep 12
Reply by Mike Parnell

"Interesting reading, as always. Particularly on #8 — I'd always vaguely assumed that…"

Fraser Sherman replied Aug 19 to Deck Log Entry # 218 The Silver-Age Challenge---Marvel Edition III . . . Answers!

8 Sep 12
Reply by Mike Parnell

"Good news indeed! "

Fraser Sherman replied Aug 5 to Marvel and DC Golden, Silver, and Bronze Age collections

533 Sep 5
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"I think the one I saw was color, or partly in color, but I don't trust my memory. "

Fraser Sherman replied Aug 2 to Marvel and DC Golden, Silver, and Bronze Age collections

533 Sep 5
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Someone did put out a collection of Lou Fine's work on Black Condor and the Ray back…"

Fraser Sherman replied Aug 2 to Marvel and DC Golden, Silver, and Bronze Age collections

533 Sep 5
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Hell, me too. "

533 Sep 5
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"That's a fair point. I doubt we'll see a Kid Eternity or Doll Man Omnibus coming out…"

533 Sep 5
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"While I enjoyed the Wanted series, I find something odd in the concept of a hardback…"

Fraser Sherman replied Aug 1 to Marvel and DC Golden, Silver, and Bronze Age collections

533 Sep 5
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2019   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service