Fraser Sherman's Discussions (208)

Discussions Replied To (208) Replies Latest Activity

"X-Men 12 shows Charles had lost the hair while he was still in college. It also show…"

Fraser Sherman replied Jun 5 to Deck Log Entry # 199 So, You Want to Join the X-Men . . . .

28 Jun 5
Reply by Fraser Sherman

"Actually there are valid theories that we got along fine with the neanderthals—and m…"

Fraser Sherman replied Jun 2 to Deck Log Entry # 199 So, You Want to Join the X-Men . . . .

28 Jun 5
Reply by Fraser Sherman

"It's a new one on me, but I don't doubt you're right. "

Fraser Sherman replied Jun 2 to Deck Log Entry # 199 So, You Want to Join the X-Men . . . .

28 Jun 5
Reply by Fraser Sherman

"I've never heard Giant-Size X-Men as the starting point for the Bronze Age--it seems…"

28 Jun 5
Reply by Fraser Sherman

"The original origin for Charles--parents were working on the Manhattan Project--mean…"

Fraser Sherman replied May 28 to Deck Log Entry # 199 So, You Want to Join the X-Men . . . .

28 Jun 5
Reply by Fraser Sherman

"Cool. "

Fraser Sherman replied May 13 to Books about Comic Books

43 May 13
Reply by Fraser Sherman

"The Last Innocent Year, which covers 1964, is also very good. It looks at how trends…"

Fraser Sherman replied May 10 to Books about Comic Books

43 May 13
Reply by Fraser Sherman

"I hadn't known about the Dimension Z story. Good point. "

Fraser Sherman replied Apr 23 to Deck Log Entry #198 Kryptonite---a Glowing Reference (Part Three)

29 Apr 23
Reply by Fraser Sherman

"Having just reread the red-green kryptonite story, I'm honestly not sure the green k…"

Fraser Sherman replied Apr 22 to Deck Log Entry #198 Kryptonite---a Glowing Reference (Part Three)

29 Apr 23
Reply by Fraser Sherman

"I don't think it's been mentioned in the list yet--The Ten Cent Plague is a great bo…"

Fraser Sherman replied Apr 17 to Books about Comic Books

43 May 13
Reply by Fraser Sherman

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2017   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service