Fraser Sherman's Discussions (325)

Discussions Replied To (325) Replies Latest Activity

""Time is not a medium through which things can travel; it is a form of measurement s…"

Fraser Sherman replied 50 minutes ago to Deck Log Entry # 213 "Youthenising" the Kents

16 59 seconds ago
Reply by Dave Elyea

"A lot depends on how you define "change." The Legion actually changed the past a lot…"

Fraser Sherman replied 20 hours ago to Deck Log Entry # 213 "Youthenising" the Kents

16 59 seconds ago
Reply by Dave Elyea

"New Adventures of Superboy really worked hard to adapt to established continuity and…"

Fraser Sherman replied Jan 31 to Deck Log Entry # 213 "Youthenising" the Kents

16 59 seconds ago
Reply by Dave Elyea

"I think I was a straight "James Son" pronunciation guy. "

Fraser Sherman replied Jan 22 to A Sudden Realization of the Obvious

64 Jan 22
Reply by Fraser Sherman

" I should add that much as I agree about the Joker getting killed that doesn't bothe…"

64 Jan 22
Reply by Fraser Sherman

""One of the basic problems of most super-hero universes is that If super-humans had…"

64 Jan 22
Reply by Fraser Sherman

""

Fraser Sherman replied Jan 20 to Marvel and DC Golden, Silver, and Bronze Age collections

480 Jan 21
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

"The post-Kirby Kamandi was a poor substitute. Kirby made me believe every civilizati…"

Fraser Sherman replied Jan 12 to Marvel and DC Golden, Silver, and Bronze Age collections

480 Jan 21

"I have a fondness for the Robby Reed HoM well out of proportion to the stories' qual…"

Fraser Sherman replied Dec 28, 2018 to Marvel and DC Golden, Silver, and Bronze Age collections

480 Jan 21

"Yes out of the many, many, many Bronze Age books I regret not collecting, I've never…"

Fraser Sherman replied Dec 28, 2018 to Marvel and DC Golden, Silver, and Bronze Age collections

480 Jan 21

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2019   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service