Fraser Sherman's Discussions (463)

Discussions Replied To (463) Replies Latest Activity

"I wouldn't mind upgrading my Showcase volumes to the Aquaman omnibus, so I'm glad to…"

Fraser Sherman replied Aug 29 to Marvel and DC Golden, Silver, and Bronze Age collections

619 Sep 2
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"I see your point about the fisticuffs. You're probably right about the smoking. I wa…"

Fraser Sherman replied Aug 29 to Deck Log Entry # 228 The Wienie-isation of Hal Jordan

30 Sep 9
Reply by Emerkeith Davyjack

"Commander, your comment about DC not getting why Marvel was a hit reminds me of Will…"

Fraser Sherman replied Aug 28 to Deck Log Entry # 228 The Wienie-isation of Hal Jordan

30 Sep 9

"I loved the Shark, partly because it was such a clever riff on the old "radiation ev…"

Fraser Sherman replied Aug 28 to Deck Log Entry # 228 The Wienie-isation of Hal Jordan

30 Sep 9

"Heck yes! And we could mix in a pre-Metal Men Will Magnus to provide scientific geni…"

30 Sep 9

"Regarding the fisticuffs, GL was actually punching people out before the Batman show…"

30 Sep 9

"Yes, all he's done is save Earth a few hundred times. Putting it in that context cou…"

30 Sep 9

"John Agar never made a good anything. "

30 Sep 9

"Thank you. That fits with my personal feelings about the late 1960s Flash. As much a…"

Fraser Sherman replied Jul 19 to Deck Log Entry # 227 The Silver-Age Challenge---the Legion of Super-Heroes Edition II . . . Answers!

21 Aug 3
Reply by Misery in Spades

"How did I miss that about Night Girl? "

Fraser Sherman replied Jul 16 to Deck Log Entry # 227 The Silver-Age Challenge---the Legion of Super-Heroes Edition II . . . Answers!

21 Aug 3
Reply by Misery in Spades

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2020   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service