Fraser Sherman's Discussions (249)

Discussions Replied To (249) Replies Latest Activity

"Scorn and abuse ain't censorship. Abuse (in the sense of death threats, doxxing, rap…"

Fraser Sherman replied Oct 20 to From the Archives: Deck Log Entry # 63 Saturday Morning Silver Age: Part Seven--Who Killed the Super-Heroes?

50 Oct 23
Reply by Ronald Morgan

"Baron, when I first read JLA #30, I had zero knowledge of any of the characters. As…"

Fraser Sherman replied Oct 17 to From the Archives: Deck Log Entry # 63 Saturday Morning Silver Age: Part Seven--Who Killed the Super-Heroes?

50 Oct 23
Reply by Ronald Morgan

"Yes, as I caught most of this stuff in reruns, I have no sense of tying it to a spec…"

Fraser Sherman replied Oct 17 to From the Archives: Deck Log Entry # 63 Saturday Morning Silver Age: Part Seven--Who Killed the Super-Heroes?

50 Oct 23
Reply by Ronald Morgan

"And let's not forget Ruth Buzzi and Jim Neighbors in THE LOST SAUCER ("Now they're a…"

Fraser Sherman replied Oct 6 to From the Archives: Deck Log Entry # 62 Saturday Morning Silver Age: Part Six--the Also-Rans

36 on Thursday
Reply by Ronald Morgan

"According to Hal Erickson's Sid and Marty Krofft (which is an excellent book for any…"

Fraser Sherman replied Oct 4 to From the Archives: Deck Log Entry # 62 Saturday Morning Silver Age: Part Six--the Also-Rans

36 on Thursday
Reply by Ronald Morgan

"Thank you both. I know Gomer (after my family arrived from the UK, the show was in c…"

Fraser Sherman replied Oct 3 to From the Archives: Deck Log Entry # 62 Saturday Morning Silver Age: Part Six--the Also-Rans

36 on Thursday
Reply by Ronald Morgan

"I've heard of Super President and Spy Shadow; only seen Mighty Heroes and that once…"

Fraser Sherman replied Oct 3 to From the Archives: Deck Log Entry # 62 Saturday Morning Silver Age: Part Six--the Also-Rans

36 on Thursday
Reply by Ronald Morgan

"Jonny's Golden Quest, a TV movie, showed her captured by Dr. Zinn; she dies when Dr.…"

Fraser Sherman replied Sep 25 to From the Archives: Deck Log Entry # 60 Saturday Morning Silver Age: Part Four--Hanna-Barbera, the Best to You Each Saturday Morning

39 Nov 11
Reply by Emerkeith Davyjack

"I was going to mention the series, by William Messner Loebs (IIRC). Funny, clever, a…"

Fraser Sherman replied Sep 25 to From the Archives: Deck Log Entry # 60 Saturday Morning Silver Age: Part Four--Hanna-Barbera, the Best to You Each Saturday Morning

39 Nov 11

"You're right about Three Musketeers and Arabian Knights (which I enjoyed greatly). A…"

39 Nov 11

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2017   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service