Fraser Sherman's Discussions (525)

Discussions Replied To (525) Replies Latest Activity

"Ingenious — I don't know if you're right, but it's better than I've done. "

Fraser Sherman replied Aug 20 to Deck Log Entry # 233 The Silver-Age Challenge---DC Edition IIII

36 Nov 9
Reply by Eric L. Sofer

"Long-shot on the Batman question but as Batman 200 inclued a retelling of his origin…"

Fraser Sherman replied Jul 24 to Deck Log Entry # 233 The Silver-Age Challenge---DC Edition IIII

36 Nov 9
Reply by Eric L. Sofer

"My wife is a government contractor so I'm familiar with the hoops. You have my sympa…"

Fraser Sherman replied Jul 21 to Deck Log Entry # 233 The Silver-Age Challenge---DC Edition IIII

36 Nov 9
Reply by Eric L. Sofer

"B&B 52, JEB Stuart and Sgt. Rock make Lieutenant. Rock vows to get busted back t…"

Fraser Sherman replied Jul 20 to Deck Log Entry # 233 The Silver-Age Challenge---DC Edition IIII

36 Nov 9
Reply by Eric L. Sofer

"My first thought was the same as yours (one early story does mention a hidden weapon…"

Fraser Sherman replied Jul 19 to Deck Log Entry # 233 The Silver-Age Challenge---DC Edition IIII

36 Nov 9
Reply by Eric L. Sofer

"Keep meaning to say (and now I have) that I'm glad whatever storms life tossed at yo…"

Fraser Sherman replied Jul 19 to Deck Log Entry # 233 The Silver-Age Challenge---DC Edition IIII

36 Nov 9
Reply by Eric L. Sofer

"Dang. I could ignore it if it were just grunt work but the logic angle will gnaw at…"

Fraser Sherman replied Jul 18 to Deck Log Entry # 233 The Silver-Age Challenge---DC Edition IIII

36 Nov 9
Reply by Eric L. Sofer

"On #3, I'm guessing "Planetary Federation" rather than United Planets is the key. Fr…"

Fraser Sherman replied Jul 18 to Deck Log Entry # 233 The Silver-Age Challenge---DC Edition IIII

36 Nov 9
Reply by Eric L. Sofer

"Well, bother — I thought JLA #37 with a flashback to Bats' first appearance might re…"

36 Nov 9
Reply by Eric L. Sofer

"The Commander clarified the CIA question some years back: Nick, according to the fir…"

36 Nov 9
Reply by Eric L. Sofer

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2021   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service