Fraser Sherman's Discussions (446)

Discussions Replied To (446) Replies Latest Activity

"But would that make him the first leader or the first leader we see? Even in their f…"

Fraser Sherman replied Jun 22 to Deck Log Entry # 226 The Silver-Age Challenge---the Legion of Super-Heroes Edition II

88 2 hours ago
Reply by Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas

"My main reason for not including Sir Prize and Miss Terious is that the Commander sa…"

Fraser Sherman replied Jun 13 to Deck Log Entry # 226 The Silver-Age Challenge---the Legion of Super-Heroes Edition II

88 2 hours ago

"I just wrote "Lightning Boy" off as a glitch, like Cosmic Boy getting magnetic eyes…"

Fraser Sherman replied Jun 13 to Deck Log Entry # 226 The Silver-Age Challenge---the Legion of Super-Heroes Edition II

88 2 hours ago

"And of course he wielded the Spear of Destiny! Given that the book that propounded t…"

Fraser Sherman replied Jun 11 to Deck Log Entry # 226 The Silver-Age Challenge---the Legion of Super-Heroes Edition II

88 2 hours ago

"Hitler's history is certainly more colorful in the MU than in real life."

Fraser Sherman replied Jun 11 to Deck Log Entry # 226 The Silver-Age Challenge---the Legion of Super-Heroes Edition II

88 2 hours ago

"I thought about Hitler appearing in that one Legion story but ruled it out for preci…"

88 2 hours ago

"Peter, I went over the Sun Boy and Superboy visits in the Omnibus and no, they didn'…"

Fraser Sherman replied Jun 10 to Deck Log Entry # 226 The Silver-Age Challenge---the Legion of Super-Heroes Edition II

88 2 hours ago

"Luis: "It was one of those incredibly contrived tales where a single Legionnaire bec…"

Fraser Sherman replied Jun 9 to Deck Log Entry # 226 The Silver-Age Challenge---the Legion of Super-Heroes Edition II

88 2 hours ago

"I was just rereading "How Superboy Met Luthor" and it mentions a mineral I don't thi…"

Fraser Sherman replied Jun 8 to Deck Log Entry #198 Kryptonite---a Glowing Reference (Part Three)

30 Jun 8
Reply by Fraser Sherman

"That's a fair point Philip — I guess we'll see what the Commander thinks in a month.…"

Fraser Sherman replied Jun 7 to Deck Log Entry # 226 The Silver-Age Challenge---the Legion of Super-Heroes Edition II

88 2 hours ago

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2020   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service