Fraser Sherman's Discussions (525)

Discussions Replied To (525) Replies Latest Activity

"I think that's the key — Earth-Three had no superheroes but the moral code was the s…"

Fraser Sherman replied Jul 18 to Deck Log Entry # 233 The Silver-Age Challenge---DC Edition IIII

36 Nov 9
Reply by Eric L. Sofer

"To combine for simpler reading: 1. Qward (nicely phrased to suggest Earth Three)4. C…"

Fraser Sherman replied Jul 18 to Deck Log Entry # 233 The Silver-Age Challenge---DC Edition IIII

36 Nov 9
Reply by Eric L. Sofer

"On #9 I'm guessing Phil Hunter and JEB Stuart (I know he started enlisted and got pr…"

36 Nov 9
Reply by Eric L. Sofer

"Initial responses: 1. Qward (nicely phrased to suggest Earth Three) 4. Challengers o…"

36 Nov 9
Reply by Eric L. Sofer

"This is definitely one I'll look for at the library when it goes to trade."

Fraser Sherman replied Jul 8 to Fantastic Four: Life Story

9 Jul 8
Reply by Fraser Sherman

"So what does the Monster edition have extra? And how did they resist calling it the…"

Fraser Sherman replied Jun 7 to How Many Versions Does One Man Need?

14 Jun 15
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"The only things I cull are my B&W Showcase or Marvel Essentials (bought when I h…"

Fraser Sherman replied Jun 4 to How Many Versions Does One Man Need?

14 Jun 15
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"I skimmed the original Warlock series on the spinner racks as a teen, then go the Es…"

Fraser Sherman replied Jun 3 to How Many Versions Does One Man Need?

14 Jun 15
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"I haven't gotten omnibuses but some Epic collections are cheaper than the Masterwork…"

Fraser Sherman replied Jun 3 to Marvel and DC Golden, Silver, and Bronze Age collections

688 yesterday
Reply by Fraser Sherman

"As you and the Commander note, this isn't as easy to handwave as most "call for help…"

Fraser Sherman replied Jun 2 to Deck Log Entry # 232 A Forgotten Gem: Superman # 172 (October, 1964)---Part Two

21 Sep 13
Reply by Richard Willis

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2021   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service