Fraser Sherman's Discussions (391)

Discussions Replied To (391) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm sure the price is more than I want to pay but yes, that does sound like a very c…"

Fraser Sherman replied Oct 24 to Marvel and DC Golden, Silver, and Bronze Age collections

569 22 hours ago
Reply by Doctor Hmmm?

"Thank you, that clarifies things. Fraser "

Fraser Sherman replied Oct 15 to Marvel and DC Golden, Silver, and Bronze Age collections

569 22 hours ago
Reply by Doctor Hmmm?

""As everyone must have heard me say a million times by now, one of my highest priori…"

Fraser Sherman replied Oct 15 to Marvel and DC Golden, Silver, and Bronze Age collections

569 22 hours ago
Reply by Doctor Hmmm?

""Cutshaw was sent to prison after being exposed as a criminal by the efforts of Art…"

Fraser Sherman replied Sep 20 to Deck Log Entry # 219 So, You Want to Join the Mystery Analysts . . . .

2 Sep 20
Reply by doc photo

"The 1980s Suicide Squad played fast and loose with the law too, having the federal g…"

Fraser Sherman replied Sep 10 to Deck Log Entry # 218 The Silver-Age Challenge---Marvel Edition III . . . Answers!

8 Sep 12
Reply by Mike Parnell

"Yes, thanks. I know finding questions that aren't instantly answerable via google is…"

Fraser Sherman replied Aug 21 to Deck Log Entry # 218 The Silver-Age Challenge---Marvel Edition III . . . Answers!

8 Sep 12
Reply by Mike Parnell

"Interesting reading, as always. Particularly on #8 — I'd always vaguely assumed that…"

Fraser Sherman replied Aug 19 to Deck Log Entry # 218 The Silver-Age Challenge---Marvel Edition III . . . Answers!

8 Sep 12
Reply by Mike Parnell

"Good news indeed! "

Fraser Sherman replied Aug 5 to Marvel and DC Golden, Silver, and Bronze Age collections

569 22 hours ago
Reply by Doctor Hmmm?

"I think the one I saw was color, or partly in color, but I don't trust my memory. "

Fraser Sherman replied Aug 2 to Marvel and DC Golden, Silver, and Bronze Age collections

569 22 hours ago
Reply by Doctor Hmmm?

"Someone did put out a collection of Lou Fine's work on Black Condor and the Ray back…"

Fraser Sherman replied Aug 2 to Marvel and DC Golden, Silver, and Bronze Age collections

569 22 hours ago
Reply by Doctor Hmmm?

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2019   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service