Fraser Sherman's Discussions (455)

Discussions Replied To (455) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm with you doc photo, the peak of the Dhalls came after Vol. 2 (though even there,…"

Fraser Sherman replied Mar 31, 2015 to From the Archives: Deck Log Entry # 43 The Short Death of Red Ryan (Part One)

9 May 7, 2015
Reply by Fraser Sherman

"You're right Ron, a later retcon established possession was the real problem with Sa…"

Fraser Sherman replied Mar 4, 2015 to Deck Log Entry # 180 It Seemed Like a Good Idea at the Time (Part Two)

59 Mar 5, 2015
Reply by Ron M.

"I agree Ron, it doesn't make sense when gamma rays=green skin has been gospel so lon…"

Fraser Sherman replied Mar 4, 2015 to Deck Log Entry # 180 It Seemed Like a Good Idea at the Time (Part Two)

59 Mar 5, 2015
Reply by Ron M.

"Thought I'd mentioned this, but I didn't--once when they reprinted the Hulk's origin…"

59 Mar 5, 2015
Reply by Ron M.

"Ron, I think they established somewhere that when Super-Skrull is inside our atmosph…"

Fraser Sherman replied Mar 1, 2015 to Deck Log Entry # 180 It Seemed Like a Good Idea at the Time (Part Two)

59 Mar 5, 2015
Reply by Ron M.

"While it's quite true lifting up mountains and trains doesn't make sense, those stun…"

Fraser Sherman replied Mar 1, 2015 to Deck Log Entry # 180 It Seemed Like a Good Idea at the Time (Part Two)

59 Mar 5, 2015
Reply by Ron M.

"Everything we've actually seen shows his strength isn't infinite, at least up throug…"

Fraser Sherman replied Feb 28, 2015 to Deck Log Entry # 180 It Seemed Like a Good Idea at the Time (Part Two)

59 Mar 5, 2015
Reply by Ron M.

"One possible origin for the Hulk concept: The Bert I Gordon film, Amazing Colossal M…"

Fraser Sherman replied Feb 28, 2015 to Deck Log Entry # 180 It Seemed Like a Good Idea at the Time (Part Two)

59 Mar 5, 2015
Reply by Ron M.

"I'm now thinking of the old comedy shtick where the cure for amnesia from a head inj…"

Fraser Sherman replied Feb 2, 2015 to Deck Log Entry # 179 It Seemed Like a Good Idea at the Time (Part One)

26 Feb 2, 2015
Reply by Ron M.

"Alternatively he could have grown up in a radical family--a lot of left-wingers were…"

Fraser Sherman replied Feb 2, 2015 to Deck Log Entry # 179 It Seemed Like a Good Idea at the Time (Part One)

26 Feb 2, 2015
Reply by Ron M.

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2020   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service